SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:09 am

Laura has officially won me over tonight. Happy for her to be F1 now :sweetheart:
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:09 am

Good thing I know who the F7 are because this first episode is all over the place!!!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:10 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Good thing I know who the F7 are because this first episode is all over the place!!!

It is. So much filler and drama
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:11 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:11 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:Laura has officially won me over tonight. Happy for her to be F1 now  :sweetheart:

Yes, she is coming across very well, a voice of normalacy amongst the crazy
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:11 am

I just want to note that of the F7....only Tara and Elise have yet to post about their M&G pics with Matty. For Elise maybe she will later as she is slated for the Perth time zone. For Tara...i thought she was in Brisbane and should be watching now so no idea why she has not posted anything yet.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:11 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:13 am

Rose ceremony time! 19 roses to give out, 2 to go home. First rose goes to Lisa
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:13 am

I just got up to the bit of Tara snagging Akk Akq... the cartwheeler's ribbon. I'm gonna need to GIF that for sure.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:13 am

mercieme wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:This season is going to be interesting!!

Looks like ALL the contestants have gone public with their IG and the official Bach AU is following all of them!!

TPTB are definitely trying to change things up I think!

!00% agree re the bold, they are going to mess with the pattern we are used to is my thought exactly.
:yes:

Interesting to note that Laura deleted the "queen of reverse parking" on her bio now that it's public...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:13 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Rose ceremony time! 19 roses to give out, 2 to go home. First rose goes to Lisa

Monica & Stacey to go, IMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:14 am

Laura next, then Alix and Elora
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Bobette
Billysmom
Skeppy
lrose
solaroo
Idlemess
makeover
brownravens
Valancy
peanutbutter
notarose