SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:56 am

Interesting that they don't show Laura, they show Matty talking about Laura instead.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by catalyst Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:56 am

Total skip past Elise!!! no idea

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:57 am

Rapid fire intros now, Simone, then Elise?? With nothing? Followed by Monica and Laura Anne? What?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:57 am

I need to get my order in for those Plush Cobies

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:58 am

If Elise is there at the end she's not being hidden, she's being buried!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:58 am

catalyst wrote:Total skip past Elise!!! no idea

Oh Noes. hmmm
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by catalyst Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:58 am

oh we've got our villain

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:00 am

Laura 3rd girl out limo
- sleuthed to possibly get Ep 3 SD (stat for past F1s)
- sleuthed to get 2nd SD so goes far
- shown in all promos and media
- Sportsbet has Laura as F1/winner early odds

First ep M&G
- chemistry! Music!
- Matty looks blown away with Laura
- Laura has rings from her jewelry line... jokes about why she never got him one... offers her one ring like a "promise" ring
- Matty ITM talking about Laura (all past leads do this for F1)
- Matty shown looking at Laura looking at her while she walks away and Matty saying "wow! I couldn't even think! That was..!"
- Laura shown in PI talking to camera (similar to so many F1s in past)

yeah I'd for sure think she was F1 just based on this M&G
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:00 am

catalyst wrote:oh we've got our villain

More info pls. Jen?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:00 am

They are just showing the wacky girls
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:02 am

Okay so I feel bad for saying this but I don't think Laura is that pretty? I dunno. She doesn't translate as well on screen for me.

I def saw the chemistry between her and Matty tho and her being the frontrunner for sure
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:03 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Okay so I feel bad for saying this but I don't think Laura is that pretty? I dunno. She doesn't translate as well on screen for me.

I def saw the chemistry between her and Matty tho and her being the frontrunner for sure

I think she looks way better in her SM pics, @AllAboutLove. I think the makeup & clothing they chose for her makes her look much older than she is from what I've seen in the pics & promos.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Bobette
Billysmom
Skeppy
lrose
solaroo
Idlemess
makeover
brownravens
Valancy
peanutbutter
notarose