SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 21 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by sfrank Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:37 am

Totally looking forward to see Peter's season as TB - the man is insecure, manipulating, whinny, and completely full of sh*t. Sounds like perfect receipe for a train wreck of a season!!! wine
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 21 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by mindless Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:39 am

Am I the only one who thought Peter was probably on his way to pick up his new puppy in that IG story after filming? I'd be beaming too, heartbreak or no heartbreak. JMO.

Anyway, has Peter actually said anything shady about Bryan since filming or simply liked a few comments that were complimentary to him and shady to Bryan? I guess I just still don't see the massive deal. Not like Rachel and Bryan would even know unless they keep up with his threads. Peter didn't like Bryan for whatever reason, big whoop. Bryan got the girl, he's the winner, so is Rachel. Being a sore loser is not a good look, but being a sore winner is worse, because the former is at least somewhat understandable IMO. It's not hard to be a gracious winner, plenty of people have managed.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:52 am

Anything that Peter does, doesn't seem to be a big deal. Bryan has said and done absolutely nothing to warrant Peter's contempt, but yet Peter brang the bitter on twitter and ig, after filming. Has Rachel said anything to or about Peter to outclass that 'Go and have a mediocre life with someone else' ? Nothing, IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:57 am

mindless wrote:Am I the only one who thought Peter was probably on his way to pick up his new puppy in that IG story after filming? I'd be beaming too, heartbreak or no heartbreak. JMO.

Anyway, has Peter actually said anything shady about Bryan since filming or simply liked a few comments that were complimentary to him and shady to Bryan? I guess I just still don't see the massive deal. Not like Rachel and Bryan would even know unless they keep up with his threads. Peter didn't like Bryan for whatever reason, big whoop. Bryan got the girl, he's the winner, so is Rachel. Being a sore loser is not a good look, but being a sore winner is worse, because the former is at least somewhat understandable IMO. It's not hard to be a gracious winner, plenty of people have managed.

Liked "a few comments"?! laugh out loud Lets not pretend!

Peter liked comments shady to Bryan almost on a daily. It was partically part of his routine: 6:30am workout class, 9am -Post a selfie and/or IG story, 11am- shade Bryan on IG, 12pm - Lunch, 2pm - share old model pic,  3pm - shade Bryan on IG, 6pm - workout class.

It got back to Rachel I'm sure because many fans and past cast members commented on it. Olivia even brought it up on the People finale recap.

Last edited by sfrank on Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:02 am

mindless wrote:Am I the only one who thought Peter was probably on his way to pick up his new puppy in that IG story after filming? I'd be beaming too, heartbreak or no heartbreak. JMO.

I really don't think there is a gracious bone in Rachel, she's big Rachel, let's not forget. She needs to control everyone and everything, and how dare Peter has his own feeling without her permission? laugh out loud

And imo, she is definitely a sore lead. She kind of mentioned it's frustrating people are not listening to her reasons as to why she picked Bryan. She wants the world, imo, even she would pick Bryan, she wants every contestants to worship her.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:56 am

sfrank wrote:

Liked "a few comments"?! laugh out loud Lets not pretend!

Peter liked comments shady to Bryan almost on a daily. It was partically part of his routine: 6:30am workout class, 9am -Post a selfie and/or IG story, 11am- shade Bryan on IG, 12pm - Lunch, 2pm - share old model pic,  3pm - shade Bryan on IG, 6pm - workout class.

It got back to Rachel I'm sure because many fans and past cast members commented on it. Olivia even brought it up on the People finale recap.

With all due respect, that seems like a bit of an exaggeration. Though I don't follow him so maybe I missed some. Not that I check the likes of even those I do follow.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:12 am

Basically the extent of his SM shade are all likes. Literally hasn't publicly said one bad thing since filming ended IMO. He's apologized, called his comments stupid, said Rachel didn't settle, and wished her happiness. More importantly, now we're getting to see these people off the show post airing which is more telling to me. I'm liking what I've seen so far, as the least petty and bitter one of the bunch. JMO.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:21 am

He's been nicer about Bryan than Rachel has been about him. Her pettiness has been 100.

I'd love to know if Peter ever liked any comments that were only negative about Bryan. If he was just liking things that were positive about him but then also had a negative thought about Bryan then the argument could be made he was only "liking" the portion about himself. I may like comments that I don't agree with the entire comment.

IMO, he's been good publicly since the show ended. Maybe Big Rach should take lessons. JMO

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 21 87b72b10 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 21 86669110 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 21 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:33 am

bleuberry wrote:Basically the extent of his SM shade are all likes. Literally hasn't publicly said one bad thing since filming ended IMO. He's apologized, called his comments stupid, said Rachel didn't settle, and wished her happiness. More importantly, now we're getting to see these people off the show post airing which is more telling to me. I'm liking what I've seen so far, as the least petty and bitter one of the bunch. JMO.

I give my vote for Bryan as the least bitter and petty out of the bunch. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:44 am

umngirl wrote:He's been nicer about Bryan than Rachel has been about him. Her pettiness has been 100.

I'd love to know if Peter ever liked any comments that were only negative about Bryan. If he was just liking things that were positive about him but then also had a negative thought about Bryan then the argument could be made he was only "liking" the portion about himself. I may like comments that I don't agree with the entire comment.

IMO, he's been good publicly since the show ended. Maybe Big Rach should take lessons. JMO

clapping!  I don't follow SM as closely as some but I can't think of one direct post or thing he has said negative about Rachel or Bryan. I like things all the time where I agree with part of what's said or as a way to say thank you for something said that's complimentary.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:53 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Basically the extent of his SM shade are all likes. Literally hasn't publicly said one bad thing since filming ended IMO. He's apologized, called his comments stupid, said Rachel didn't settle, and wished her happiness. More importantly, now we're getting to see these people off the show post airing which is more telling to me. I'm liking what I've seen so far, as the least petty and bitter one of the bunch. JMO.

I give my vote for Bryan as the least bitter and petty out of the bunch. Jmo

During airing, yes. I meant post finale. But that's for another thread. Hugesmile

Granted it's only been a few days, I don't think anyone has shaded each other in 12 hours. Progress guys! laugh out loud

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:29 am

umngirl wrote:He's been nicer about Bryan than Rachel has been about him. Her pettiness has been 100.

Exactly. Peter has been very positive to them to say the least.
All season long, I've heard how he throws shade on Bryan on SM, and I've yet to see concrete evidence to support that claim. Since I don't have twitter or IG it would be helpful in future sleuthing for people to give the source of their findings so they can be judged at face value..
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd