SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 31 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 31 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:51 am

Peter hasn't called Bryan fake on SM or in interviews though, nor has he called him the default choice.

I don't think it's an either/or situation. Rachel being petty at times this week doesn't cancel out Peter's petty moments for me. IMO.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 31 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by stuckinsc Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:10 am

bleuberry wrote:Peter hasn't called Bryan fake on SM or in interviews though, nor has he called him the default choice.

I don't think it's an either/or situation. Rachel being petty at times this week doesn't cancel out Peter's petty moments for me. IMO.

I agree he hasn't called Bryan fake. I do think Peter saying had he been ready she would have picked him, is saying Bryan was the default, just using different phrasing.

And both Peter and Rachel are not letting this go. I think Bryan is looking like the adult in the group. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:14 am

Aria wrote:Yeah, I'm confused. I read it the way @coolangel and @Cocoasneeze did in that P/R's relationship was above the rest so if he had been ready, she wouldn't have gone a different direction from him (as in she would have chosen him). I guess you can read it as not being a different direction than what she already chose, but I don't think that makes sense with the context since the whole thing is about how his relationship with Rachel was better. Unless there's more there to better clarify what he was saying. IMO.

And I thought he was saying that during filming he felt their relationship was a step above the rest, but that doesn't mean he thinks that now having watched it back. Later on in the interview he talks about Bryan and Rachel having a genuine connection and seeming very happy. I definitely think whoever edited that piece misunderstood him. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:18 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:Has there EVER been a F2, who right out after AFTR said, that had they been ready, they would've been the real F1?

So far Peter has called Bryan fake on the show, on social media and in interviews. He's said, that Bryan was Rachel's default choice. His bff Dean only dislikes Bryan because of Peter. He said Rachel would have mediocre life without him. Jmo

Not that I recall. By Peter saying/implying in interview that he would have been F1 if he'd been ready shows me Peter pretty much implied Bryan was default to him (which follows what Peter implied and stated on the show when talking about her life being mediocre without him, how F1 wasn't good enough, etc). 

And off-show, just like Peter liked numerous comments on SM how Bryan is less than him including how Bryan had the "audacity" to join the show when it was Peter and Rach show and that he Peter was the real F1/winner. 

Just this week Peter's own dad re-tweeting how Bryan was the "rebound" to Peter (here) so once again, that Bryan is default to Peter. 

Peter saying otherwise, that Bryan was not default is just Peter pushing his Bachelor narrative imo as he did on GMA. So just another case of Peter wanting his cake and eating it too, imo. 

That's Peter's MO imo - talking out both sides of his mouth and being manipulative and shady for whatever best suits his agenda and the narrative he wants to push. I know too much info in addition to what Peter's behavior has displayed on and off the show to think Peter is anything but totally fake. Even though I am not keen on the phrase, in this case I think it fits... TWT Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 31 4256136633 

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:26 am

@Keepit100 I 100 percent agree

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:33 am

Here's the problem with Peters statements, he's rewriting history as others were accusing Rachel of doing. I say that because he did tell Rachel he would propose, she said no, so I'm going to say she wouldn't have chosen him. The bottom line is the need to let this go because it's water under a bridge now.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:38 am

Alanna wrote:
Diana wrote:imo but not everyone who criticizes Peter is making him out to be some evil person. He isn't a saint that we are trying to make into a villain. He's petty and fake but he won't be the first or last. I just feel like anytime some says anything negative about Peter they are accused of being a crazed Bryan fan or trying to make him evil, it gets pretty exhausting.

all JMO
There are literally posts that call him abusive, psychotic, mentally unhinged, etc. I don't see it. He's no saint, just a regular dude imo.

Ya know Alanna we heard those kinds of things about JP too during Ashley's season when he got "his knickers in a twist" about TOGs. This show brings out the best and worst in the contestants.

I hope Peter doesn't take the lead as I don't think he's in a place to do it, unless he was acting Monday night. If he still has feelings for Rachel as he portrayed on Monday then starting filming in September would definitely not be in his best interests.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 31 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:39 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

Just this week Peter's own dad re-tweeting how Bryan was the "rebound" to Peter (here) so once again, that Bryan is default to Peter. 

Wow. Just wow. That t shirt is something else. Pretty Nast re tweets, IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:41 am

Lots of people are choosing what they want hear, Rachel already stated in ITM's and to Peter on the show that he was messing with her mind prior to these interviews, so she is not saying anything new.

He would talk about "what type of bed they would have", "ask what type of ring she wants", "where they would live and what they would do" ,"how many dogs they would have" e.t.c those are things you talk about with someone you are planning to marry and turn around to say I don't know if I can propose to you or want to spend the rest of my life with you.

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:47 am

I personally find Rachel's statements, both on and off the show, so contradictory that I don't even bother dissecting them anymore. Idk if she was coached that way or really was (is) that confused.

Talking about a potential future while maintaining that this process is still too quick seems to support the idea that he did want a commitment/relationship, just not a proposal in 2 months for me. Rachel chose to try and change or fix it. That isn't Peter's fault. JMO.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:04 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Wow. Just wow. That t shirt is something else. Pretty Nast re tweets, IMO.

Rachel dodged a bullet IMO. Peter has a lot of growing up to do as far as his emotions are concerned. This show format is not a good fit for him.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 31 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:12 am

bleuberry wrote:I personally find Rachel's statements, both on and off the show, so contradictory that I don't even bother dissecting them anymore. Idk if she was coached that way or really was (is) that confused.

Talking about a potential future while maintaining that this process is still too quick seems to support the idea that he did want a commitment/relationship, just not a proposal in 2 months for me. Rachel chose to try and change or fix it. That isn't Peter's fault. JMO.

And to me they are misleading. You can't propose yet, but you are happy to map out our future.

I think they are just not good together, because I like Rachel think if you want to discuss things married people do then propose. Others see it as steps to a commitment.

Doesn't matter now, Rachel has Bryan and Peter has Dean until he gets his own group of women.

I think I am ready to move on to BIP too.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd