SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 57 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 57 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by ChocfromWisconsin Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:10 am

@GuardianAngel My belated thanks for the welcome :D

ChocfromWisconsin

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 57 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:33 pm

Kenny was on the E&G podcast & let out some tidbits. Said Peter's a great guy, really fun, down to earth, very layered. Rachel talked in her blogs about gifts Peter gave her, according to Kenny while in Copenhagen, Peter asked for paint, a brush, & a canvas and painted a "very beautiful" portrait of a single rose for Rachel. Which explains the muse conversation they had during the episode & probably why Peter got the GDR in Copenhagen. That's a lot of work to go through for someone you're not interested in  :gotcha:.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:39 pm

@reneeM i hate when people say he wasn't interested, it was so obvious he was. I dont think he cared much for expressing it on camera all the time.

I'm still upset at the break up.

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:44 pm

Aww I that's sweet. Eh I think he may have been into her but not enough to sustain a relationship. I do think the gifts he gave her came from a genuine place.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:07 pm

@jalkire and why is that?

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:12 pm

That is very sweet I agree.

However, being the devil's advocate here, who's to say the producers didn't whisper in Peter and Brysn's ears: the other guy had a gift for her, how about you? (Bryan also said he gave her many gifts and one was a custome made Texas jersey) , or,
If you give her a gift, she'd keep you longer.

Just the cynic in me speculating....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:16 pm

@sdmom so what? the idea was still his and he still took out all that time to paint it

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:16 pm

sdmom wrote:That is very sweet I agree.

However, being the devil's advocate here, who's to say the producers didn't whisper in Peter and Brysn's ears: the other guy had a gift for her, how about you? (Bryan also said he gave her many gifts and one was a custome made Texas jersey) , or,
If you give her a gift, she'd keep you longer.  

Just the cynic in me speculating....
Well there's no way to know, but Kenny, who's the source of this story, said Peter was the one who asked for these things. I don't think this is something that needs a devil's advocate, it can just be a cute story.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:18 pm

@sdmom That's very true, especially if there were no other gifts that Peter gave her. Is this the one and only gift that we know of?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:27 pm

@rachelisqueen I've gone back and forth over if I believe Peter was genuinely into Rachel all season, and ultimately it comes down to his body language and Rachel own words that make me think that he liked her but ultimately I just don't think he liked her enough if that makes sense. I personally believe that Peter and Rachel came to the same conclusion that they are not that compatible with each other, and that's ok.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:28 pm

@GuardianAngel i read somewhere that in the hometown date he had a stranger deliver her a hand made card of where to find him. I think it was in her blog.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:30 pm

themindof_vee wrote:@GuardianAngel i read somewhere that in the hometown date he had a stranger deliver her a hand made card of where to find him. I think it was in her blog.
Oh yeah, he made her a date card  heartbeat

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd