SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 49 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 30 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:52 am

SFoster wrote:In another interview recently, she was asked if after filming she looked up things on the internet about her fiance. She sheepishly said, yeees.  Then she was asked if she had found anything bad. And she said lightly, no nothing.  To me, that says it all.

Sorry, what does it say to you?

She also said in another interview when asked about Bryan and the Player show, she said she didn't know Bryan then, she knows the Bryan now. She wasn't going to judge anyone on something they did so many years ago, including Peter liking the f/book comments.

If according to Rachel, they talk about each epi, discuss it and move on, I would think they've discussed the player show and anything else she may have questions about IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by likeashipblown Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:13 pm

SFoster wrote:In another interview recently, she was asked if after filming she looked up things on the internet about her fiance. She sheepishly said, yeees.  Then she was asked if she had found anything bad. And she said lightly, no nothing.  To me, that says it all.

I don't know if we're thinking about the same interview or not, so I totally respect your take, and am not questioning you at all, but, from my perspective, the interview I saw her give on this topic.... I didn't read the interview she gave the same way.

This is the interview with Zuri Hall where Rachel talks about looking in to her fiance (that I know of): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfbUvUkNuks

And from how I took it, Rachel didn't say she found "nothing," she said she didn't find anything she didn't already know. Those are huge differences, imo.

"We talk about everything, so I didn't find out anything new, honestly. But I still looked." She is very good with words and I felt she qualified her statement a good bit. She went out of her way not to say she couldn't find anything, she said, she didn't find information that was new to her because he'd been honest.

I felt she was pretty assertive in making it clear she checked. And she very honestly could not find one thing he hadn't told her.

Do you happen to know which interview it is that you saw, if not this one. I'd love to watch it.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:20 pm

likeashipblown wrote:

I don't know if we're thinking about the same interview or not, so I totally respect your take, and am not questioning you at all, but, from my perspective, the interview I saw her give on this topic.... I didn't read the interview she gave the same way.

This is the interview with Zuri Hall where Rachel talks about looking in to her fiance (that I know of): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfbUvUkNuks

And from how I took it, Rachel didn't say she found "nothing," she said she didn't find anything she didn't already know. Those are huge differences, imo.

"We talk about everything, so I didn't find out anything new, honestly. But I still looked." She is very good with words and I felt she qualified her statement a good bit. She went out of her way not to say she couldn't find anything, she said, she didn't find information that was new to her because he'd been honest.  

I felt she was pretty assertive in making it clear she checked. And she very honestly could not find one thing he hadn't told her.
Do you happen to know which interview it is that you saw, if not this one. I'd love to watch it.

The "we talk about everything" doesn't sound like Bryan either, since they didn't talk about much of anything, the entire season. He said on their first 1:1 in Norway, that they haven't talked yet even about the basics. And she replied, that's because all we do is kiss, or something like that. On the 2nd 1:1, at dinner, she said she didn't know anything about his past or upbringing.  On the other hand, she said the one thing that worried her about Eric about meeting her family was that he would talk too much about his journey. Eric talks alot. Hugesmile About everything. About his past. His overcoming obstacles. I feel like up to this point in filming, she knows a lot about Eric. JMO

Last edited by SFoster on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:21 pm

@SFoster of course you do not give up on eric eh? bestbud!

I understand why peter's fan are thinking bryan is a default IF as she said that after hometown she knew what she wanted AND if she was influenced by her family who visibly loved Peter. BUT we know that family is never a real factor of decision. Plus it was clear as day that Rachel was very very upset of her family reaction, not saying bryan was the only one she presented to her friend who nominated her.

She has to say that. We know that this show is scripted and we know that they talk in PI like forever after each SD GD and also after the proposal to fill in the dots. It is never a WYSIWYG, it is what you see is an edited version of the real deal.

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Sorry, what does it say to you?

She also said in another interview when asked about Bryan and the Player show, she said she didn't know Bryan then, she knows the Bryan now. She wasn't going to judge anyone on something they did so many years ago, including Peter liking the f/book comments.

If according to Rachel, they talk about each epi, discuss it and move on, I would think they've discussed the player show and anything else she may have questions about IMO.

As I recall, in that interview, Rachel said that Bryan was not a player on her season. (IMO she didn't say he wasn't a player since filming ended, like maybe she hasn't seen him since then. But Bryan couldn't have been a player on her season, so there were no other women there, right? JMO)

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:25 pm

HEA wrote:@SFoster of course you do not give up on eric eh? bestbud!

I understand why peter's fan are thinking bryan is a default IF as she said that after hometown she knew what she wanted AND if she was influenced by her family who visibly loved Peter. BUT we know that family is never a real factor of decision. Plus it was clear as day that Rachel was very very upset of her family reaction, not saying bryan was the only one she presented to her friend who nominated her.

She has to say that. We know that this show is scripted and we know that they talk in PI like forever after each SD GD and also after the proposal to fill in the dots. It is never a WYSIWYG, it is what you see is an edited version of the real deal.

jmo

I love you, @HEA!!! bestbud!

I don't know, I get the feeling that Rachel values her family's opinion a little more than most 1) because they don't really support her being on this tv show and 2) because of her father's profession demanding a level of propriety. JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:28 pm

@SFoster of course she values her family but how many times anyone argued with their mother or father... does not mean we do not love them. we just disagree and at the end of the day WE decide. if we fail it is on us. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:30 pm

SFoster wrote:

As I recall, in that interview, Rachel said that Bryan was not a player on her season. (IMO she didn't say he wasn't a player since filming ended, like maybe she hasn't seen him since then. But Bryan couldn't have been a player on her season, so there were no other women there, right? JMO)

the show was named "the player" giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:32 pm

SFoster wrote:
likeashipblown wrote:

The "we talk about everything" doesn't sound like Bryan either, since they didn't talk about much of anything, the entire season. He said on their first 1:1 in Norway, that they haven't talked yet even about the basics. And she replied, that's because all we do is kiss, or something like that. On the 2nd 1:1, at dinner, she said she didn't know anything about his past or upbringing.  On the other hand, she said the one thing that worried her about Eric about meeting her family was that he would talk too much about his journey. Eric talks alot. Hugesmile

She said she asked lots of questions at FS. She and her f1 spent extra days together after FRC. I am sure those are the times he could tell her everything.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:37 pm

HEA wrote:@SFoster of course she values her family but how many times anyone argued with their mother or father... does not mean we do not love them. we just disagree and at the end of the day WE decide. if we fail it is on us. jmo

True, after all, she decided to go on Bachelor probably against their wishes, laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:43 pm

Here's something else. Eric did a couple of IG Lives when he was in NYC the week after HTDs. Of course, he was asked about the ending. He told fans to tune in because it gets really good all the way up to the very end! He said the last episode is very good! I don't know at that point if he already knew they would put the F3 RC in the finale? So of course, folks were saying, how do you know if you're not there?? Someone asked him if he cries in the end. He said we won't see any tears from him. Someone asked him what his favorite drink is. He said now it's champagne, as if he recently switched to champagne as his favorite drink. Of course, this could all mean nothing. But obviously there was no audition from Eric for the next Bachelor at the end. At least the normal, heartbreak scene. But then the next day, he's holding roses to give to two puppies, as if he's going to be the next Bachelor! laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:55 pm

sdmom wrote:

She said she asked lots of questions at FS. She and her f1 spent extra days together after FRC. I am sure those are the times he could tell her everything.

yes. rachel was very adamant to say that she did not wait to explain everything within the days that followed the proposal. that she explain each episode, they discuss it and move on.

somehow it is the most mature and right attitude outside the bubble when she was repeating ad nausem the same doubts (which btw anyone would have the same in her shoes as she did not know those contestants at all)

This is why she has this confidence today. Everything was put on the table without worries of time and cameras around. Everything was discussed, analyzed, explained with a satisfactory end. Because she could not have that during the show, we feel as it is way worse than it is imo. She just did not have a complete answer or her questions and she was confused all the time. noone to share, to discuss, to help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 49 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 30 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
gisellexlopez
Pattycake92
Billysmom
rosesrREd
kirkie1
mindless
Seab21
jalkire
BlackHalo
stuckinsc
timfan