SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 49 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by officeRules Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:02 pm

Hi there.

Not sure if I am posting in the right thread. Have we speculated the FRC is confirmed to NOT include Eric? I just wanted to make sure.

Last night there was a CityTV preview during the 'Battle of the Network Stars'. It included a screencap of Rachel sitting on a bench with Eric in what looks like the goodbye F3 talk. She is wearing the orange dress with black details down the sides. He is wearing the white shirt/ no tie /black blazer outfit from the F3 lineup.

It is on my tv, and the Internet is slow for me. I am not sure if a screencap of this moment is already posted somewhere on the site. (Pictures are not loading on my iPad well...)
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:04 pm

I got a feeling there will be no doubt in the end who she loves, want and always wanted. There will be no default F1 and that will be clear.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:05 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:@ukglasgowkiiss But there was a F3 rose ceremony though.
Ah well, it was just a theory of mine. I hvnt analysed all the promos. Back to the suspense then. Just watched that preview which looks bad in that she really didnt know between the F2. Thats a shame, was hoping she knew earlier than this.
But as @seabear writes above I also believe she wades through it to realise the true right man is right there.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:31 pm

Seabear wrote:This is the beginning of Rachel almost sabotaging her quest to find love as per CH IMO. Fortunately she pulls it together and wades through the hard emotion and self reflection to find the one at the end. Bryan IMO is her guy.
JMO
:yes: She looks very confused in that clip, poor girl. And Bryan could sense her so well and felt the disconnect, poor guy. So the edit is FINALLY giving Bryan/Rachel a real obstacle (I never bought the too-good-to-be-true one). I'm gonna sound like Olga but Bryan looks skinny in that clip. giggling

Now I'm even more excited to see how it all plays out.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:40 pm

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:42 pm

Just re watching the finale preview. The words Bryan said in his date “I will be strong when you are weak“came into play there so I hope Bryan stands strong & she gets through it without a lot more back & forth. They certainly hv done a great edit for casting doubt. Is there a Peter one out?

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:48 pm

How do we know for sure she says goodbye to Peter when she visit him. Reading the episode description, it makes it sound like she has to do some thinking. I know tptp are focusing on the Peter situation and not much on Bryan so you will think she sends him home before the FRC and then we get a surprise.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:59 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:Hold up, here is a theory I just thought of. Probably crazy & wrong but who knows.
So the finale has yet to have two more overnight dates followed by final dates for the F2.
What if, Rachel confronts Peter during the FSD off camera so by the next morning she is dressed in her grey sweater & that is when he is told goodbye. So he doesnt even make it to F2. Then an epic romantic passionate fsd with Bryan, of course it was amazing! Then at end of week she sends Eric home but not at a Rose ceremony, so Bryan doesnt know he is the only one left.
Then Peter attempts a comeback begs her to reconsider but she sends him away again. So Rachel has only spent the full unbridled night with her F1, she just cross examined Eric that other night.
Cue proposal from Bryan, beautiful Spanish words of love, kisses, sunset. HEA.
:wedding
I think I missed my calling as a slushy romance writer.
It wd fit bill as something we hvnt seen before on bette tho. handwave

I love your version of this twisted story! I'll take it!
So, run back and forth from Bryan to Peter and cry and wring your hands and take your lashes off and on as much as you want Rachel but, when you get completely worn out - make sure you wind up in Bryan's bed.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:00 pm

Seabear wrote:This is the beginning of Rachel almost sabotaging her quest to find love as per CH IMO. Fortunately she pulls it together and wades through the hard emotion and self reflection to find the one at the end. Bryan IMO is her guy.
JMO

Yeah and I have a feeling he calls her out on it during the night portion of the date. In fact, I may be wrong but I think the summary mentions he does. The title of the video is misleading because it makes it seem like that's their last date but I'm pretty sure that's the FSD. I think things were probably completely back to normal for their LCD. It is telling that Bryan does know Rachel enough to realize that something is off with her. It's also telling in how their relationship has been to this point, that he would quickly pick up on the energy being different.

As I've said, all this to me is playing out exactly as I imagined when reading Rachel's interview with ABC News. That bad habit and need she had to gravitate towards the challenging and hard probably made her subconsciously want to try and ruin things with Bryan, just so it would be difficult because things between them was so easy and good. She was probably like some people who the more someone seems amazing and wants them, the more they want to push them because on some level they don't believe the feelings and the person being so amazing is real. Kudos to her for being mature enough to break that bad cycle.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:05 pm

lleyki wrote:
JMO

Yeah and I have a feeling he calls her out on it during the night portion of the date. In fact, I may be wrong but I think the summary mentions he does. The title of the video is misleading because it makes it seem like that's their last date but I'm pretty sure that's the FSD. I think things were probably completely back to normal for their LCD. It is telling that Bryan does know Rachel enough to realize that something is off with her. It's also telling in how their relationship has been to this point, that he would quickly pick up on the energy being different.

As I've said, all this to me is playing out exactly as I imagined when reading Rachel's interview with ABC News. That bad habit and need she had to gravitate towards the challenging and hard probably made her subconsciously want to try and ruin things with Bryan, just so it would be difficult because things between them was so easy and good. She was probably like some people who the more someone seems amazing and wants them, the more they want to push them because on some level they don't believe the feelings and the person being so amazing is real. Kudos to her for being mature enough to break that bad cycle.
Praying I hope you are both right. Getting the fear. How did I get so invested this time round. Oh yeah.... silly question.... Bryan.
Roll on monday, tuesday in Scotland by my online sources. cheerleader

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:07 pm

I've been sayin'..I honestly think she was conflicted between the two till pretty close to the end no idea

That sip of wine and doubt on her face while talking to Bryan..mmmmhh...someone who was just there as a F2 plant by TBTP wouldn't cause that much conflict IMO

ETA: that's a boom azz date btw. Horse backriding in a spanish vineyard ? yes please !
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:10 pm

The fact she told Bryan about her tendency to sabotage early on may prove to save them both. He will recognise that, I hope. Also wd help him come to terms with her being conflicted so much.
Oh please let it be a Brooks Chris situation, where she realises what is best for her & who is able to give her the support & devotion she deserves.

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 49 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
gisellexlopez
Pattycake92
Billysmom
rosesrREd
kirkie1
mindless
Seab21
jalkire
BlackHalo
stuckinsc
timfan