SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:47 pm

Diana wrote:B and R are back to their cute selfs by his LCD based on the preview posted here imo heartbeat

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos/

LOL at Rachel thinking he said "ice". Yes, Rachel, he has a debilitating phobia of ice and he just chose to randomly share that with you.

They're just so cute. Seem like such a real-life couple already!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:50 pm

Didn't Rachel say in one of her interviews that 'He is strong when I am weak' about her fiance? heartbeat heartbeat

IMO When Rachel said that she saw past infatuation, it was her recognizing what Peter was all along for her. Her heart always belonged to Bryan IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:51 pm

Okay, that hot air balloon clip is super cute. I adore that she's so upfront with him and just tells him he needs to be strong for them because she might freak out and it's automatic. He's got her back. No back and forth. No debate. Done. "No, Bryan. I need you..." "...I'll be strong for both of us."

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:52 pm

I can't see any of the videos. So frustrating.
Can we have s/caps guys? Pretty please?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:53 pm

Well I'll take you guys' word about the clip as I patiently wait for someone to put it on YouTube (hint, hint... Smiley)

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:55 pm

Men need to take notes. Bryan is what absolutely every woman wants imo. Okay, that's an exaggeration, I'd say 98% of women to be more conservative and realistic laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:58 pm

Rachel and Peter Spend the Night

Hot Air Balloon

Final Three

Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:09 pm

Rachel may be attracted to Peter and he's more hard-to-get for her but her heart appears so happy whenever she is with Bryan, she would be a fool to give that up IMO. And I don't think she is one.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:15 pm

@Ladybug82 bestbud! Queen of embedd videos and screen caps!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:24 pm

Not the best quality, but from the preview, you can see the watch

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Img_0730

Now if someone can room in or find another SC, is that the reminder/replacement ring she's been wearing?

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Img_0732

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos/

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:13 pm

Alanna wrote:Men need to take notes. Bryan is what absolutely every woman wants imo. Okay, that's an exaggeration, I'd say 98% of women to be more conservative and realistic laugh out loud

Not even close for me, but he doesn't have to please me, he has to please Rachel.

I would be asking myself how many other women he has used the exact.same.routine on, but Rachel has spent a lot more time with him than I have, so I'll let her make the call. :D
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:19 pm

Amethyst wrote:
Alanna wrote:Men need to take notes. Bryan is what absolutely every woman wants imo. Okay, that's an exaggeration, I'd say 98% of women to be more conservative and realistic laugh out loud

Not even close for me, but he doesn't have to please me, he has to please Rachel.

I would be asking myself how many other women he has used the exact.same.routine on, but Rachel has spent a lot more time with him than I have, so I'll let her make the call. :D
laugh out loud you're over thinking it! Just enjoy and let B take care of you laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
gisellexlopez
Pattycake92
Billysmom
rosesrREd
kirkie1
mindless
Seab21
jalkire
BlackHalo
stuckinsc
timfan