SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 49 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 42 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rachelsseason Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:49 pm

@sdmom This. Thank you!

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:50 pm

Have been re watching HTDs today, it really struck me how happy smiley fun Bryans one was for Rachel, she just looked like she loved being with him every moment. Then the Peter one, not so much. I am such a Bryan fan so anything I say will be biased due to that. But I do see how she seems to light up and is very happy right now too, and excited, so she is doing something right for her own happiness. Love them as a couple.
But anyway, for my own satisfaction did couple of screenshots, near the start of each HTD, chatting to each one, hmmm. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 3806527698
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Peter_10
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Bryan10

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:59 pm

Watch party for the final episode with Bryan's family:
https://instagram.com/p/BXdp_ZqFeIr/

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:32 pm

^^^^Wow, but it says one of the final 3 will be there, or am i reading this wrong? All of the F3 will be in the abc studios live will they not.
Or is the some eastern western time thing?
No wait it just means some of Bryans family are going, they need an apostrophe s after it ~final 3's family.
Panic over duh

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:20 pm

Seeing how Rachel is post Filming--she absolutely made the right decision for her and chose the man she believed would give their relationship longevity. She chose a guy with whom she was compatible with imo. Who is to say that if chose TOG they wouldn't breakup?
I don't know of any relationship that is 100% break-up proof. I do think/hope they make it irl.
I think she made the right choice for her --imo it's way better than picking a guy she had to "beat" into submission that he loves her. AJMO

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:04 pm

LynnTa wrote:Seeing how Rachel is post Filming--she absolutely made the right decision for her and chose the man she believed would give their relationship longevity. She chose a guy with whom she was compatible  with  imo.  Who is to say that if chose TOG they wouldn't breakup?
I don't know of any relationship that is 100% break-up proof.   I do think/hope they make it irl.
I think she made the right choice for her --imo it's way better than picking a guy she had to "beat" into submission that he loves her.   AJMO

ITA with everything, especially the bolded. Making a choice btw someone who pursues you and someone you have to convince is a no brainer , JMO

Rachel and bryan have a mutual love, but Rachel and Peter have a one sided love, just check out their body language, AJMO.

Last edited by Maggenzm on Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:11 pm

To me Rachel's choice is simple: Pick the guy who wants to kiss you (tongue and all) over the guy you have to ask to kiss you.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:13 pm

LynnTa wrote:Seeing how Rachel is post Filming--she absolutely made the right decision for her and chose the man she believed would give their relationship longevity. She chose a guy with whom she was compatible  with  imo.  Who is to say that if chose TOG they wouldn't breakup?
I don't know of any relationship that is 100% break-up proof.   I do think/hope they make it irl.
I think she made the right choice for her --imo it's way better than picking a guy she had to "beat" into submission that he loves her.   AJMO

Heck yeah, Amen to that.
Even is Bryan hadn't been there & been so damn wonderful, I still wouldn't want Rachel or any woman to choose a guy who seems so unsure. Imho Peter seems to act like someone who has always been guarded about his heart, especially after that story he told on the past relationship, so he might not ever be able to give himself fully without compromise. Then I found out he is a Saggitarius, again imo and experience of many family members they are highly principled people who do not budge on their principles or decisions, can be very self important and pompous at times, in my experience anyway. No offence, female Saggitarians are fine.
Rachel does look radiant, she has grown on me so much over this season, I wasn't sure to start with but trust her decisions and strong stance of many things along the way. Nearly there and rooting for Brachel so much, hoping and praying they will get a smooth time of it after the usual SM overdrive dies down.
Praying peace PINKHEART

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:21 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:To me Rachel's choice is simple: Pick the guy who wants to kiss you (tongue and all) over the guy you have to ask to kiss you.

JMO
Hear, hear

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:26 pm

Just Looking wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:To me Rachel's choice is simple: Pick the guy who wants to kiss you (tongue and all) over the guy you have to ask to kiss you.

JMO
Hear, hear

Well...
I don't want a guy kissing me in a way that I don't like.
However, if I have a guy to kiss me, that will not only be the first time, but also the last time.
So hopefully there is a happy medium and she found that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:32 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:^^^^Wow, but it says one of the final 3 will be there, or am i reading this wrong? All of the F3 will be in the abc studios live will they not.
Or is the some eastern western time thing?

No wait it just means some of Bryans family are going, they need an apostrophe s after it ~final 3's family.
Panic over duh

It was just poor phrasing. What they meant is that one of the Final 3, i.e. Bryan, his friends and family will be there.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:12 pm

JMO

Amen to that!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 49 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 42 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
gisellexlopez
Pattycake92
Billysmom
rosesrREd
kirkie1
mindless
Seab21
jalkire
BlackHalo
stuckinsc
timfan