SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 22 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:04 am

as usual villains are rarely 100% nasty and on top of it cutting room will keep only the juicy parts....

i think jen is more drama queen than villain... needs attention, high maintenance.

Florence was easy to kiss. I think it shows that group dates are organized in advance.... like i am sure florence interview said she was afraid of heights...... same for simone. Florence will fade and at this point I am even surprise she got a 2nd date (helico/potery)..... maybe I am wrong and it is Elise after all... I have a hard time to see the difference between them sometimes. on this GD, I do not think he expected florence to win... maybe she is a good kisser and he awarded her for that?? laugh out loud

I am curious if laura will have a 2nd date.... if she does not, I feel she may be F1 ..... al la Viarni

Alix got the first red carpet, plenty of PI, yet eliminated mid season

michelle got the FIR kinda but sh said that she did not even talk to Matty

laura had zero intro video and came after Tara

Laura got this rose in the secret garden (only girl so far) yet we saw Nothing of it

Laura got this chitty  boat trip Under the freezing rain and the only conversation I remember is that she is not a motherly person and does not want kids before 6-8 years.... which will be when she is around 40

mmmmm i am still thinking tara is F1 but if Laura is F1, I will keep in mind the way the cutting room edited for the next seasons because for sure right now I still see Tara being more hidden than Laura but laura has also the chitty  dates that F1 usually have too laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:07 am

So you think that if Laura does NOT get a second date then she will be F1 ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:13 am

nd4reality wrote:So you think that if Laura does NOT get a second date then she will be F1 ?

as weird as it seems... she may laugh out loud

prods want to "surprise us"...... if she is, she will also have a soso HTD .... versus a fantastic HTD with the F2

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:22 am

So from SCs we have 1 girl with heavier legs - hair seems to be a brunette that makes thailand.
This girl may or may not be Laura. I'm leaning towards no. Only because I don't think Laura's legs are that heavy. No offense.

If that beach girl is not laura then we have to prove that Laura has the other F2 slot. While I sort of agree that the SC of Laura looking tanned could be thailand, I'm not yet sure.

Can we identify the background of that SC ? anything else that could place that scene in thailand ?

ETA : talking about this in the SC thread laugh out loud

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:54 am

i agree that the brunette on beach looks more like Elora... possibly Tara
I made a theory that I may have seen the end of her tattoo on her side and some Tahiti sarong as well as long dark hair

but close up can be deceptive.... could be tara wearing a pair of short and what i see long hair can be his arm blured....

all I know is that it is not a blond and I agree that Laura is taller and thinner... does not look like her at all

the background shows no sign of thai as far as i noticed. I see a sofa with cussions or a blanket... behind them I see large grey stones so it could be an outside date like we already saw.... I do not see Inside to be honest and the bedpole I thought I saw can be Something else completly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:07 pm

@Guardianangel @AllAboutLove

can you please let us know if there is a new teaser or hidden video?

thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:51 pm

@HEA  preview for next ep. There are no other videos or clips that I've seen or can bring over.

As posted before, those outside Australia are not able to watch any preview/hidden/extra clips posted on the tenplay site. AFAIK free vpns don't work either. Any clips that are able to be watched I will post if they are available. Hope that helps

my vid tenplay.com
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:37 pm

Wow this season is all kinds of weird.

He meets the parents of 4 girls, 3 of which he has had no 1on1 date as yet. So weird. So now he gets pressurized by the parents and that makes up his mind to eliminate Jen soon IMO and take elise on a date ?

I'm sorry I'm really shallow but these ladies should get a clue in that he is really not all that much into them no ? I mean pretty sure that are many scenes that we don't see so possibly he has spend more time with them that what we think but they are embarrassing themselves.'
Its unattractive IMO.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:53 pm

I agree the parents of 4 girls showing up is strange.  Isn't that the whole point of HTD ????

My heart is still with Laura as F1.  To me this is a Nick or Ashley season; Richie if we are talking AU.  I picked Vanessa, JP and Alex within the first/second episode.  It didn't matter who else they threw in or what drama was shown to take up time.  There is just something I can't put my finger on with her; it is more unspoken.  She might not check every box Matty had intended on checking when finding a woman but he is interested and attracted to her.  

Also, as someone pointed out they have now thrown in the "overcome" item which is kids.  They had a conversation about it which is more than what we have seen with others.  IMO I really didn't get the impression from either of them that it was a deal breaker.  I got married and wasn't even thinking of having kids - 7 months later I was pregnant.  Life happens, perspective and plans change.  Laura is a girl who isn't around kids so she doesn't have that experience.  I am betting if someone asked Matty about kids before his nephew was born he wouldn't have necessarily been on the same timeline.

I like Tara. She is around kids all the time, she is good with them, so yes, she is more comfortable saying she wants them.  How they are presenting Tara's persona and the way she talks about her personality and past relationships makes me believe it may be more than just an over abundance of energy. All JMHO.  My concern here is that all the fun and bouncy energy is nice in the beginning, but what I saw of Matty's family they are more low-key and I am not sure that is compatible for the long run. We saw a bit of a serious side to her; I am anxiously awaiting their next 1on1 to see if the calm from the ending of their last date flows to this one.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:47 pm

One point about the real VS Fake girls in the hosue that the edit is trying to show via a PI from Flo.

At the CP in the episode when Elora has her overnight, the showed the girls suddenly come to life when matty was nearby and the camaera made sure to highlight Laura, Elise, Tara and a few other girls laughing hysterically at some joke Matty made.
I think it is funny that the edit is trying to show this at this stage and wonder how much more "negative" attention we will see in future episodes.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:34 pm

@AllAboutLove thank you for sharing. much appreciated yes

I have to admit that I saw a couple of weird things

- a RC with only the GD girls attending
- meet the parents for 4 girls that we know will never make to HTD
- secret garden rose not seen (Laura)
- no intruders
- no mid-season sneak peek of HTD and finale
- cheap season with no travel
- cheap group dates
- first red carpet not even close to be favorite
- no date card for the Tennis QT the day of RC
- overnight with elora, again cheap date

I am sure I forget some more.

Now it was interesting that they picked Tara and Laura in the kid GD. Was it a test from Matty about Laura since he picked her even though she was totally out of her element? Reminds me of Kenny doing the catch in the mud, of course he would not win and let another one do. That is his job. of course Tara was giong to be good, it is her job.

Oh and BTW... no wonder why she turned to jewelry .... she totally sucks at drawing a face cantstopl

anyway... I do not see a clear love story with any of the girls to be honest. A lot of banters... which for me is not a sign that a person is falling in love or everyone would be in a polygamous relationship... some cute kisses, some wet, some smooches... the only 2 girls he laughed really from ear to ear are laura and tara but i really cannot pick one girl or the other if I check his BL. He reached them BOTH... he had fun with BOTH... he kissed them BOTH... soft music with BOTH. The only one who did not have QT yet is tara but I am sure she will get it at one point.

however... something that really is interesting is the order of the RC.... He tried to play the same game with Elora but she had a meltdown (historic GD). But this is kinda weird too if she is not F1....

HEA wrote:i think Matty is playing yoyo with tara at the RC

ep1: got the rose #8
ep2: got the rose #14
ep3: last
ep4: first
ep5: first
ep6: SDR
ep7: last
ep8: first

you bet that ep9 she will have a SDR but you bet at that at ep10 she will be last? laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:46 am

Time is here. Let's see how the live stream works today.

Rehash of last week and preview of tonight.

Girls chatting at the mansion...talking about losing 3 and there are only 10 left. Speculation about Michelle being due for a single date. Osher comes with a date card...group date...Jennifer, Elise, Cobie, Simone.

Michelle complaining she's not getting a date.

Girls meet Osher and Matty and he has to figure out who is whose parent. He gets Elise and her dad. Cobie and her dad. Jen and her mom and obviously leaves Simone and her mom.

Everyone has come on with a family recipe. They will all cook and then share a lunch. He will spend time with one of them in the evening.

Matty gives a toast. Elise and her dad are off first to cook some tuna. She chats with dad and is telling him she still hasn't had a single date and he will ask Matty. Matty is chatting a bit with everyone and then goes off to the kitchen.

Jen is complaining to her mom that she might be friend zoned and some of the girls who got dates were duds. Hmmm....I could say the same for her and that she is a bitch to boot.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

+3
notarose
Just Looking
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: