SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 21 of 46 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 33 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:30 am

I wonder if the lemonade girl is Elise? It is not a tall girl with her heels on and the color of her hair could be right? the date is at Sydney. BUT it also could be Elise since I am pretty sure she got a SD

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 21 Img_1313
SC shared by @AllAboutLove

And I am pretty sure this is Elise on her date. I recognize her cheek and mouth.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 21 Img_1321

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 21 2631010
my SC

We also have a boat that I think is associated to Tara. could be HTD but I am thinking a 2nd 1-1

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 21 Img_1314
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 21 Img_1320

The color of the hair looks like Tara? I am thinking that this could be a QT after a GD

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 21 Img_1319

The color of Laura is more brunette with red highlight and Tara is more dark blonde with light highlights. LAura's cheek is not as round as tara imo

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 21 3741010

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 21 Img_1318

So overall, I think Tara got 3 dates: SD foody, SD boat and SD Camel

also Matty walking around with his suit on.... could be JUST BECAUSE he is thinking who will be eliminated.... nothing to do with the I DID NOT SEE IT COMING

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 21 Img_1317

This is where edits play with us. we hear words with visual and we assume.

However... I definitely think that they use all the visual and VO available TO CREATE the recap of the season...

Last edited by HEA on Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:10 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:52 am

@HEA to make it easier when sourcing the SCs you can just post once at the bottom of your posts:  

"All SCs from https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4370-bachelor-australia-season-5-matty-johnson-scaps-no-spoilers "

The link is to all the SCs on page 1. Hope that helps yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:11 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@HEA to make it easier when sourcing the SCs you can just post once at the bottom of your posts:  

"All SCs from https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4370-bachelor-australia-season-5-matty-johnson-scaps-no-spoilers "

The link is to all the SCs on page 1. Hope that helps yes

I use a copy/paste so it is pretty much the same Hugesmile
but will do

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:20 pm

yes Lemonade girl does appear to be Elise.

Tara does have multiple SCs indicating she goes far.

And I do agree that the VOs don't match the scenes from the promo. They are just there for drama. IMO of course.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:26 pm

@HEA I think that I referred to Lisa reminding me of Lily, not Laura. It was because she kind of shot him down and unlike the rest of them, after spending time with Matty, didn't go all "oh this could work", "I'm falling for Matty".

So you now think Tara is F1? I'm not ready to go there. I have moved her up to F2, but I'm still hesitant simply because of the slow burn. No matter what the guys say, they rarely go for the slow burn. (Sean is the exception and even that I don't totally buy, because I thought he was into Catherine right from the start, but just had some others who he was also attracted to who fit what he thought he wanted better.)

I still think that the energy between Matty and Tara will end up being too much for him. Just because he is active and likes sports doesn't mean he is energetic like her. I don't know if I can explain it, but to me she seems almost hyper in everything she does....even in how she talks. It all seems a bit OTT. While he is sporty, he seems more chill.

Another thing that makes me doubt that Tara is F1 is that we are seeing a lot of her in ITMs. Much more so than Laura. I don't know that she would be quite so prominent if she was F1.
Of course, I reserve the right to change my mind at any time since it is still relatively early in the process.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:39 pm

I have Tara in my F4 because of screencaps but not F1. She is the comedic relief for this season IMO.

@Sprite Yep, We are allowed to change our minds at any time.

It is very early in the process. Most leads do not fall till HTDs and in these longer seasons we are not even at the half way point I think.

Matty is trying to sus out the girls, some will fall for him faster and others he will have to "work" on.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:08 pm

@Sprite I change my mind pretty much at each episode laugh out loud

But my logic is that BL and teaser (3 different dates), late first 1-1, hidden QT up to episode 6 yet got rose first one one RC....

Yes Tara is an awful lot on PI but is it to compensate because they want us to make sure we remember her (which is hard to do not do laugh out loud).

He also said that he does not discount the slow burn. Also for me, because she was not edited or portrayed she is athletic does not mean she is not... this goes both ways here

versus

I remember thinking why Matty looks to hesitate to kiss Laura??? Why was it a struggle at that romantic time??? Also the double entendre about the first kiss... which could be the first kiss with her.... but I am more thinking that he was struggling to kiss on camera and crew pushed him to do for good who. they edited as if it was something extraordinary with laura while it could have been only because he finally kissed a girl which is kinda mandatory to do.

I do not deny the great date with Laura and his BL said he was very happy and falling for her too. But was it lust like Lisa? except Laura was all in versus Lisa was all out imo

Yet, laura had this secret garden rose we did not see. could be also taken both ways: hidden because too much revealing or because she is not F1, it would not look good in the edited episode. I agree that looks fishy and more F1 move but....

I also recognized laura jumping the skydrive, not any other girls.... yet it was a GD and she did not have QT.

Also not much of a 2nd SD or a 3rd SD with laura. But we see Laura crying, yet to be seen and me thinking it is when Alix will leave....... (to be fair we see tara crying too but it was ep6 when sian left).... we have 3 different dates identified with Tara and only 1 SD and 1 GD with Laura so far. Unless the girl on the beach in thailand is laura... which can be but I think i do see long brunette hair and not as short as laura.

so IMO the prods are playing with both laura and tara and maybe elora (also 3 dates in the teaser BTW

Yes Tara is very energic but Matty really seamed to do not mind if we listen his PI and VO.... I think he has a very similar sense of humor and personality. he was quite goofy with Tara and Laura...

Today .... I think Tara is F1. And I think Elora is F2.... both are the only one who have 3 different dates identified in the teaser

@nd4reality IA that Tara is a character. But he said he laughed during almost the whole time of the date... if he was not responsible of her humor, he would not have said that and we would not have seen the super happy matty with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:19 pm

@HEA I can see what you mean, but just because he says it, doesn't necessarily mean he means it. I'm hearing a lot of Bachelor speak from him when describing his dates.

I think he really likes Tara, loves the humour, enjoyed her serious side, but it was one date, I think long term, she would be too OTT for him. I could see them friends long term, but I'm more iffy long term. I really need to see more.

As for Elora, not really sure there was much there on their date. It was a fun date, she is a beautiful woman, but I didn't see the humour or the chemistry or even the intellectual connection. I definitely would not put her in F2. More like F6-F4.

I wish they would show us all the secret garden convos.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:21 pm

Yes to the secret garden convos and actually any other RC convos. We have seen squat. Its annoying.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:27 pm

Sprite wrote:@HEA I can see what you mean, but just because he says it, doesn't necessarily mean he means it. I'm hearing a lot of Bachelor speak from him when describing his dates.

I think he really likes Tara, loves the humour, enjoyed her serious side, but it was one date, I think long term, she would be too OTT for him. I could see them friends long term, but I'm more iffy long term. I really need to see more.

As for Elora, not really sure there was much there on their date. It was a fun date, she is a beautiful woman, but I didn't see the humour or the chemistry or even the intellectual connection. I definitely would not put her in F2. More like F6-F4.

I wish they would show us all the secret garden convos.

And because he does not say, does not mean he he does not mean it too.. 2 sides of the coin ;)

Do we really know Matty that well that we can assume what he wants in a woman except someone who is active, family oriented and is ambitious or love their job? It is easy to project our feelings and wants thru the lead and contestants. Everyone has its shoe to fit. I base my assumption on teaser and BL and Matty PI. Matty is so easy to read. he is an open book. But mostly I do not have material with Laura to say with certainty that she even goes to top 4. She had the first talk, the secret garden, a SD...... and BL to know Matty was very interested to LAura... but not much else. We have more material for florence and elora

Matty said something very important during Tara SD:

Matty wrote:I laughed pretty much the entire date
All of a sudden, the maturity of Tara is just shining so brightly and I never expected her to kinda get to that level so quickly
Tara and I are so eye to eye on so many different levels and every time Tara answers one of my questions, I am there thinking (PI) YES YES, that's exactly what I think
NOW I see her as a beautiful woman that I am REALLY drawn to her, that I am REALLY attracted to.
after today's date, it is gonna make me question not what is with Tara but now where I am at with (hesitation... Laura?) all the other ladies in the mansion.

the hesitation is subtle but there.

imo if you find someone OTT, you do not laugh pretty much the entire date... which is few hours
the change from friend zone to potential partner was done within hours during the conversation (which is for him: I fall in love at first conversation)
intellectually... he think she is a perfect match.... soul mates??
Now he is questioning what he though the had with Laura, possibly Elora (because I do not think one sec anyone else... even elora is stretchy at this point as I've seen nothing intellectual).... so he will make now comparison... not good for the other girls

so I am really reconsidering her position here .... It also seems that the heat raised quite a lot with Elora....

Last edited by HEA on Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:36 pm

this is what annoys me with this franchise. Their need for the drama and gives us no food to say: oh yes! this girl is more than a pretty face... or oh no! this girl is boring... we base our judgment only on : they seem to like each other because they spent time together.

very frustrating

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:12 am

HEA wrote:
snipped...

imo if you find someone OTT, you do not laugh pretty much the entire date... which is few hours
the change from friend zone to potential partner was done within hours during the conversation (which is for him: I fall in love at first conversation)
intellectually... he think she is a perfect match.... soul mates??
Now he is questioning what he though the had with Laura, possibly Elora (because I do not think one sec anyone else... even elora is stretchy at this point as I've seen nothing intellectual).... so he will make now comparison... not good for the other girls

so I am really reconsidering her position here .... It also seems that the heat raised quite a lot with Elora....

I agree that there was a big change with Matty and Tara during their date, but I am still going with my gut instinct and that is the she is too OTT for him. I have a couple of friends who are as hyper as she seems to be. I love them dearly, but I would go crazy if I had to live with them. In small doses they are wonderful, but long term, I would be :crazed

I think Tara will likely be in the F4 and very possibly F2 because of all of the narration, but I still wouldn't put her ahead of Laura...for now. I still need the herd thinned and the MOT ones gone before I can really get down to saying who I really think will end up with Matty.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 46 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 33 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

+2
nd4reality
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum