SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 28 of 46 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 37 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:20 pm

locoforbach wrote:@Sprite @HEA How have you girls watch episode 8 ??  I don't see it on AAL site . . . sad

did you find a way to watch the episode?

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by locoforbach Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:52 pm

HEA wrote:
locoforbach wrote:@Sprite @HEA How have you girls watch episode 8 ??  I don't see it on AAL site . . . sad

did you find a way to watch the episode?

Just checked link and yes, it is now posted Smiley
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:14 pm

yessssssssss I think I know now that Lisa is leaving on her own!!! and I think it will be a match with matty: I did not see it coming! I think her reasons will be homesick

I tried since beginning of the season to figure it out who had this tattoo on the hand!!! That was SIMONE

Since simone is saying GOODBYE with her purple dress... since lisa says: I do not want to cry, yet does in the arms of simone and then is consoled in the same dress by Cobie and Elise in the same dress (probably is making her decision to leave). Lisa has the same dress, same hairstyle.... simone has 2 different outfit.

The only thing that bother me is the glass in her hand. Why would she make an announcement she is leaving with a glass in her hand... THAT is something that bothers me. Then the 2 girls are consoling her which is maybe because one of her BFF left?

:crazed

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 79010
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 78910
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 72011
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 72510
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 51410
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 67413
my SC

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 Img_1323
source

I am thinking that Michelle, Elora, Laura, Tara and Lisa did not get to see their parents... Tara got her 2nd 1-1.. so another GD for the other girls? Then at this point, it could be a breaking point for some to go home. I think this is what happened with Lisa

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 79110
my SC

Last edited by HEA on Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:43 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:29 pm

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 79011
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 79111
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 79810
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 79910
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 79210
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 79310
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 79410
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 79510
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 79610
MY SC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:31 pm

Florence: hey Matty! come and get me! I want a sleepover too!!!!!

Laura: hey! do you think people will see my necklace enough? Shall I wear a bra instead?

Elora: Look Matty! I can wear a wifey outfit too!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:07 pm

so consiering her bottom bikini.. i wonder if the brunette on the beach is ELORA

we can see some greenish and what i think the end of her tattoo? And at certain angle, we can see long hair. And she love sarong to surrender her hips, very Tahiti too. Shape of thighs look right too although I think elora has thinner tights but larger hips. I also wonder what is this bleuish on her ankle/leg. I checked and none of the girls have tattoos there.

tell me what you think. I am not 100% convince it is Elora. At certain angles, I do see Tara and her tights shapes looks more like her as well as at certain angles her hair. The dark hair that I see on this pic, could be Matty's Arm.... but what makes me ponder is the tattoo that I think I see. On the last pic, we can clearly see that the picnic basket does not touch her and it looks like a sarong or a pair of short. However if the brunette wears a sarong, it is not long but we've see her in shorts too. If she wears a sarong, her knot is on the right side to see her tattoo (people always wear their clothes the same way or side imo). Right now, after the sleepover, I think it is 90% Elora.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 80110
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 80010
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 77311
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 Image219
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 Image220
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 76313
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 80510
my SC

Last edited by HEA on Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:21 am; edited 8 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:24 pm

if the finale is Tara and Elora... we know who is F1 right? Same if it is Laura and Elora no? Does Elora have any chance to be F1? me wondering... It certainly not fit the AND TRUE LOVE FINALLY PREVAILS with the image of Tara on it....

I also wonder where will be the F3? in Thailand too??

It seems to me that matty season is VERY VERY CHEAP..... episode 10 and they are still at the mansion in sydney???????

where was the picnic basket with elora/matty???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:51 pm

Now... we need more material for this. I think it is the second F2 date in Thailand on a luxury catamaran. HOWEVER it does not look like Phuket at all... so it is possible they went on the coast further. I remember the date with Jojo and her F3, the coast and hills were quite the same on the other side of thailand coast. It is a 4 hours trip coast to coast, so not that much They offer many catamaran or sailboat tour in Thailand. so I think prods rented one. This sunset looks very much the same kind of jojo season imo

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 73612
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 73410
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 72910
my SC

just for comparison, the catamaran used for Elora first 1-1 is definitely not the same

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 80210
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 80310
my SC

So this looks like the Andaman coast. I am not good at finding location....

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 23712
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 23412
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 24912
my SC

I also think this is one and the same. Now... camel and sailboat the same date? I do not think so. I am thinking this is the F3 date with Tara. But they are not dressed for Thailand IMO.. So I am thinking that maybe the F3 do not go to Thailand but somewhere on the australian coast??

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 73213
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 73112
my SC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:52 am

Matty: how do you find the waiting game
Elora: it is a bit confusing. It is hard to see all those girl coming back. Sometimes it makes me feel insecure
MAtty: the biggest gap is the one you've been thru
Elora: yeah. I think so too
Matty: So you kinda come thru the hardest part of the process. ... I think.
Elora: yeah

Matty VO: I have been in Elora's shoes before. This incredible date and you want to build on that momentum but then it kinda stools and then you have to watch person after person after person going on this dates. And for your own frame of mind, there is nothing more difficult.

Elora: I think I am a little bit more confident now that ... you know I am here with you today and ... (CUTTING ROOM!!)..... I never felt this way before acturally. Yeah, like, I know I like you know like you know!
Matty: how do you know?
Elora: how do I know? ... It just flows.

VO Matty: it has become SO clear to me that the attraction between us has just grown so considerably. I just had a perfect second date. (VO: and I do not want it to end)

PI Matty: It's been great to reconnect with Elora on a second date and I think now there is not any question regarding the feelings that we have for each other. Tonight I can go to sleep pretty content.

Elora in her cabin: It is a little bit of a dream that is happening. It is fun it is all happy. Lovey dobey.

MUSIC....... KISS AT THE DOOR

Elora in her cabin: if I could spend more time with him, that would be really nice.

Matty: have a good night sleep
Elora: are you coming in?
Matty: coming in?

Elora in the cabin: I mean my door is open!

What I tried to capture is the different facial expression of Matty. He was very intense. When she was shy to say how much it has been difficult for her to wait and see the other girls going on date, he fixed her intensely.

At this point, I honestly believe it is more than sexual. I never heard a lead talking about the gap between first and second date or a lead trying to reinsure the girl that she went thru THE WORSE PART.... that is crystal clear that for him he sees more with her and probably already up to top 2 if not F1...

Laura is a pale pale comparison. Tara too.

However, what is lacking for me is the intellectual conversation, the family, the future, the what next?..... I di not hear anything except his concern on first date that she is a free spirit and he was concerned that she just arrived in australia 5 months ago. I did not hear the mandatory kid conversation. He probably asked but the prods did not care to share it in their scenario. That is for me a clue that she is not F1.

All the music was there in this date, the funny and the romantic. Yes, it was very innuendos and sexual but I honestly think she was falling hard for him and he was not immune to that adoration.

Of course I noticed the BL. On the picnic, matty was all on her....... when he likes somebody, he uses his hand on the face when he kisses.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 80710
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 80810
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 80910
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 81010
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 81110
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 81210
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 81410
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 81710
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 82010
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 82210
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 82310
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 82410
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 82510
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 82610
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 82710
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 82910
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 83010
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 83110
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 83210
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 83310
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:15 am

ok so I googled hundred and hundred of picture of Thailand coast and islands ... to the point that I fell as if I visited Thailand myself cantstopl

I am so so bad at finding locations but at least I have something to sleuth laugh out loud

I think they may have been in 2 or 3 locations

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 83710
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 83610
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 83510
google maps

and the only red kayak I found laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 83410
google maps

still trying to find the place but so many rocks out of the sea!!  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:02 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@nd4reality posting all SCs from Season Preview here

Season Preview SCs - Part 1 of 2

Sundy wrote:
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 28 Img_1326

Scraps courtesy of tenplay

AALs SCs from the first page.

I got WIFI !

Could this be the F4 for this season ? Last b'ette season they gave us the f3 in one SC, Lee Matty and Jake. Stands to reason they could give us the F4 on a plate as well.

What do you think ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:47 am

@nd4reality wow that would be a WTH moment

but the facial expression do not match a F4 imo
they would be way more tense and intense

plus i really but really do not see jen going much longer now

however i am surprised they did not bring any intruders.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 46 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 37 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

+2
nd4reality
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum