SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 32 of 46 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 39 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:53 pm

IA we are bored.

I was thinking to check the length of each 1on1 date. How long has each girl spent with Matty including all the side drama they show between 1on1 date of the date cards arriving etc. It would be interesting to see how long each girl got. JMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:11 pm

@nd4reality good idea

i am also thinking to count how many PI Laura, Elora and Tara got

as well I will work tonight on the PI backgrounds... I think I noticed some changes that could be PI done after the finale maybe. Purpose is to find one of them than none of the other girls used. So far I think I found one but since I did not watch ep9 yet, I may be wrong.

Laura and Elora have a natural beauty regarding their tanned skin. I do not think they need much sun to look suntanned. Tara is more easy to catch I think. I saw in one PI Tara with bra marks.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:54 pm

Lauras first 1on1

4:31 to 8:45 Boat ride
11:31 to 20:54 Drawing and kissing

Total : approx 13 to 14 minutes total.

Lisa's tennis date from the car ride (not including Matty picking her up etc)

47:00 to 58 :00

11 minutes
Not including the walk back to the mansion.

Elora

Elora

5:12 to 11:03
12:26 to 22:42 (Includes the girls bitching back in the house)

Approx 16 minutes total (I did not remove the other girls convos between their date so this number is less really)

Last edited by nd4reality on Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:14 pm

@HEA Please post the approx times for the remaining 1on1 dates.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:42 pm

I went through and didn't time things but did a list of Matty and Laura interactions.  I plan to do the same for Tara and Elora.  In our boredom mode Smiley

Ep1:  Long M&G, called her away first
Ep2:  Prom GD, they danced together
Ep3:  1on1, first kiss
Ep4:  No interaction; Laura shown sticking up for Cobie at RC
Ep5:  Secret Garden, got rose
Ep6:  Skydive GD, Matty grabbed Laura's hand on her way out of the plane
Ep7:  Boat ride after kid GD, more kissing
Ep8:  GD that Flo cheated on (heehee), no interaction shown

It seems that every other episode there is significant interaction showed or inferred (SecGrdn not shown).  Laura even mentions how much time she has gotten to spend with Matty.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:52 pm

Laura certainly has not blended into the background.

I'm personally trying to figure out if the US version of eliminating 2 or 3 people each RC is better than this slow drip of unwanted contestants. Its not like the edit is showing us their personalities except that front runners like Laura act like alpha dogs and turn into giggling school girls when the lead is around and that literally no one likes sexy Elora laugh out loud.

I'm of the opinion that laura is too strong a personality with Matty (much like GL was). I think because she seems to be the only viable one at this point and the others who are trying to catch up (like Flo and Elise for eg.) seem desperate, I'm not enjoying the season too much. Love Matty but yeah.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:31 pm

YEAH!!! team players !!!

we definitely have the 3 column and make comparisons!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:25 pm

nd4reality wrote:@HEA  Please post the approx times for the remaining 1on1 dates.

what do you meen approx times?

ep10
ep11
ep12
ep13
HTD
F3 + WTA
Finale

they usually go with 16 episodes but with intruders, we have none here so not sure if they may cut one........ low low budget this season

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:41 pm

nd4reality wrote:Laura certainly has not blended into the background.

I'm personally trying to figure out if the US version of eliminating 2 or 3 people each RC is better than this slow drip of unwanted contestants. Its not like the edit is showing us their personalities except that front runners like Laura act like alpha dogs and turn into giggling school girls when the lead is around and that literally no one likes sexy Elora laugh out loud.

I'm of the opinion that laura is too strong a personality with Matty (much like GL was). I think because she seems to be the only viable one at this point and the others who are trying to catch up (like Flo and Elise for eg.) seem desperate, I'm not enjoying the season too much. Love Matty but yeah.

so laura came for exposure obviously for her jewelry. I am surprised none of you mentioned it or made a comparison with other contestants who came for fame. Do not get me wrong, she looks like a very nice girl but yes, I think she is a strong willed woman behind her soft ladylike outside. It is possible that he is coming from a very nice family. The way she talks makes me think that.

I do not think Tara is catching up at all. in fact I think she is now ahead of Laura. Elise came too late imo. No matter if her date is great. She is the date that prods always throw down our throat to confuse the audience before HTD. But I do not think she goes unless the girl in the helico and potery is Elise?????

anyway... I really fail to see laura and matty love's story unfold......... not with the edits they give us.  ... I only saw some nice sunset sofa first kiss of the season so far and some banters and kiss on the boat... a secret garden rose that we never saw...... not much to build a love story if you want my opinion............

they even cut this.. I mean if the F1 cried, I would think they would share with us what happened no?? Why florence was consoling her?<

and what was this VO.... OH MY GOD ..........????

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 32 72610
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 32 67210
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 32 67110
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 32 67010
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 32 85410

my sc

Last edited by HEA on Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:49 pm

WTH ???? These editors !

So the scene that they gave us multiple SCs in the promo did not even make the actual show ?

So I said it before. The season promo is proving to be complete garbage. Perhaps themprods have wisended up to the sleuthing angle and want to keep the ended under wraps. So they put Scenes that mean nothing and possibly leave out stuff as well. Ugh.

If Laura crying has no bearing on the end result they cut it. Doesn't mean that she is not f1 though IMO.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:53 pm

ok something really happened with Laura and Florence.... they both looked something happened. looks at their faces

on the other hand Matty seems happy, not worried or upset

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 32 85411
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 32 85510
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 32 85610
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 32 85710
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 32 85810
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 32 85910
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 32 86010
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 32 86110
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 32 86210
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 32 86310

my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:59 pm

nd4reality wrote:WTH ???? These editors !

So the scene that they gave us multiple SCs in the promo did not even make the actual show ?

So I said it before. The season promo is proving to be complete garbage. Perhaps themprods have wisended up to the sleuthing angle and want to keep the ended under wraps. So they put Scenes that mean nothing and possibly leave out stuff as well. Ugh.

If Laura crying has no bearing on the end result they cut it. Doesn't mean that she is not f1 though IMO.

this is EXACTLY my thoughts...... they cut so many important moment with matty that it is not right. those moments would make a beautiful recap love story, but since we did not see any, methinking no love story

would she be the one who decided to leave???? I did not see it coming??

because so far we have nada material that she has a 2nd date

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 46 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 39 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

+2
nd4reality
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum