SELECT CONTENT

Olympics - Discussion

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PyeongChang2018 - Olympics - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Olympics - Discussion

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:53 am

It's because we can't watch the Canadian videos without a VPN, Stuck.

That was so great! I managed to stay up to watch and was nervous at first because the French pair's score was so good but then I was drawn into their performance and didn't worry anymore.  hearthumbsup

Thanks for posting that video reminder of the Vancouver Olympics, @GuardianAngel  My guess is they're not dating and/or in love romantically but you're not the only one who wants it. This is a really cute article from BBC.   Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir: Is this the greatest Olympic 'love story' ever told?

Last edited by albean99 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

PyeongChang2018 - Olympics - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Olympics - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:55 am

Bummer, I would like to watch it.

They certainly have been life partners so far, no matter what their future holds.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:17 pm

"GuardianAngel" Thank you. That is beautiful. Just love them. 

We now have two gold medalists from London.  :olympicfire:

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:27 pm

@Sprite congrats London, Ontario! yes

The link I posted up thread included in the twitter is a montage of their career from when they were young throughout the years. I cannot get an embed code for it, sorry.

This is their final program from last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaqRqFAG7zU

ETA: no sorry that wasn't the final program.

This one was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irGj8oG2F6Q

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:29 pm

@GuardianAngel I loved seeing them when they were so young. They still look at each other the exact same way. I laughed when she said they have been working towards this for such a long time and she looked like she was 10.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:35 pm

What they don't show in that youtube, is him looking at her. They show her looking at him, but he was fierce looking at her at the start.

Here's a preview of the montage. Hopefully it can be viewed outside Canada. Check out his comment they are quoting.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:41 pm

That's not correct either. I'm multi tasking and not getting it right. I'll look further.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:49 pm

I thoroughly enjoyed the Canadian and French pairs skating! Both were so beautiful! I am so fortunate to be able to watch not just one, but two masterpieces last night. So, are they or are they not lovers irl?

The American brother sister pair is adorable too!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:53 pm

sdmom wrote:I thoroughly enjoyed the Canadian and French pairs skating! Both were so beautiful! I am so fortunate to be able to watch not just one, but two masterpieces last night. So, are they or are they not lovers irl?

The American brother sister pair is adorable too!
Yup! According to everyone who knows and follows the sport gold and silver were basically locked up between the canadians and the french, just a question of who was getting first and second, so I was really rooting for the Shib sibs to take the bronze

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:00 pm

@sdmom here's a cute article if you're interested, of what fans have been going through for a long time. laugh out loud

http://www.chatelaine.com/living/entertainment-living/are-tessa-and-scott-a-couple/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:40 pm

Thank you for trying GA!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@sdmom here's a cute article if you're interested, of what fans have been going through for a long time. laugh out loud

http://www.chatelaine.com/living/entertainment-living/are-tessa-and-scott-a-couple/

Haha, my husband said they are: look at their chemistry
I said no: no kiss on the lips

Fun to speculate!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olympics - Discussion

+13
alwaystulips
sdmom
veg_out
AllAboutLove
stuckinsc