SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 16 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:56 pm

There were times I actually thought Peter looked at Rachel as if she had mange, poison ivy or shingles. JMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by LynnTa Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:09 pm

@Nillay, I agree with you that it's more about losing to Bryan. It felt like he was in direct competition with Bryan and wanting to one up him all the time! imo

Because of that I question his interest in Rachel.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:10 pm

There is no doubt in my mind that Rachel was encouraging Peter to fall in love with her. She was the aggressor in kissing, she took him on several everyday situations so he get used to the idea of what they would be like as a couple after the show. She told him that she could practice law in Wisconsin, that she could see herself hanging out in the Farmers' Mkt area on weekends etc. She told him that someone has to bend - etc. She told him she was falling in love with him.
Now Peter said he could see what she was all about - and he wondered why others did not see that. Perhaps Peter knew she was into Bryan from the get-go so it's all just a game to get to the end of the season. The watches didn't help ! But if it was all on the up and up - and Peter is F2 - I think he could and should have some questions - why were you leading me on if you were sold on Bryan? I cannot accept that she decides between the two the day before the FRC.
If we are shocked and Peter is the F1 (I know - it's unlikely given what has come out about post show activities), then Bryan - although he was to our knowledge not verbally encouraged by Rachel, she also never did or said anything to discourage him from thinking he had this in the bag. So Bryan's not being picked would be quite a shock - imo !
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Seab21 Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:17 pm

I just rolled by eyes backward with that PEOPLE artlcle.. I vividly recall Peters first IG post after filming ended... He was all smiles Jaming to music In his car with a smug look on this face... Pple need to stop feeding this guys ego and see thru his BS.... He did not seem heartbroken after He was dumped by Rachel IMO.

Seab21

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:32 pm

So we get the full Ben F crying heartbroken audition for bachelor at the AFTR. At this point I like Peter about as much as I liked Ben so it makes sense to me. Wasn't a Ben fan, not a Peter fan. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:44 pm

Seab21 wrote:I just rolled by eyes backward with that PEOPLE artlcle.. I vividly recall Peters first IG post after filming ended... He was all smiles Jaming to music In his car with a smug look on this face... Pple need to stop feeding this guys ego and see thru his BS.... He did not seem  heartbroken after He was dumped by Rachel IMO.
That article is hilarious. If Peter is hung up on someone from this season, it's not Rachel, it's Bryan, laugh out loud. From the way he gossiped about him multiple times on the show to getting Dean to shade him and then liking comments that put down Bryan on SM. Bryan is on his mind yo. I just hope he leaves Bryan alone and doesn't go after him during AFTR.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:46 pm

Kashathediva wrote:There were times I actually thought Peter looked at Rachel as if she had mange, poison ivy or shingles. JMO.

As my son would say, "seriously". I never mentioned it, but I really felt that way as well. Reminded me of Howie Manel's OCD of germs.

CHO wrote:There is no doubt in my mind that Rachel was encouraging Peter to fall in love with her.  She was the aggressor in kissing, she took him on several everyday situations so he get used to the idea of what they would be like as a couple after the show.  She told him that she could practice law in Wisconsin, that she could see herself hanging out in the Farmers' Mkt area on weekends etc.  She told him that someone has to bend - etc.  She told him she was falling in love with him.
Now Peter said he could see what she was all about - and he wondered why others did not see that.  Perhaps Peter knew she was into Bryan from the get-go so it's all just a game to get to the end of the season.  The watches didn't help !  But if it was all on the up and up - and Peter is F2 - I think he could and should  have some questions - why were you leading me on if you were sold on Bryan?  I cannot accept that she decides between the two the day before the FRC.  
If we are shocked and Peter is the F1 (I know - it's unlikely given what has come out about post show activities), then Bryan - although he was to our knowledge not verbally encouraged by Rachel, she also never did or said anything to discourage him from thinking he had this in the bag.  So Bryan's not being picked would be quite a shock - imo !

I see it a different way. I don't think she was encouraging him to fall in love with her, although I do believe it's the leads job to complete that task in a lot of cases. IMO Andi achieved that task.

IMO Rachel liked him, a lot. She mentioned how handsome he was. She said some very kind things about Peter in her PI's. IA she was the aggressor, she took her time with him, to encourage him to show his feelings. "What took you so long" He was what she was used to, a nice normal guy, who took work. Discussions about proposals, adamant that he wasn't going to bend since he didn't have an answer for her.

She initiated the kissing, balcony, while he held a wine glass and held his arms to his chest while she kissed him. Sitting on the love seat, while he faced forward and away from her. Hence Mannequin.  I don't believe that anyone would hold back in this environment if they were interested in the lead. We'd have 29 people partying instead of trying to be the F1 if they felt someone was the front runner. If he really wanted her, if he really was attracted to her, he would be there for the lead, not to make friends, and not to gossip about other contestants.

The watches were later on in filming. By that time it was clear to me, he had minimal to no interest in her. If he were to ask her why she lead him on, I hope her answer would be somewhat "Why didn't you ever tell me I was beautiful, or that you could see our lives meshing together, or when you told my family how you felt about me, why didn't you ever tell me? or why did you say you were falling in love with me without emotions which sounded like an after thought? "I wasn't sold on Bryan, I was giving you a chance until the final moments and you still didn't want to commit". She tried, his actions told her where she stood, and that wasn't going to be at any alter IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:01 pm

Peter was grinning like the cat that got the cream on his first IG video post-filming imo. Even I thought at the time that he looked FAR too happy to be F2 and thus perhaps RS spoiler may be correct at that time because Peter looked on cloud nine. Peter's OTT excitement and happiness in his video imo definitely didn't match up with some heartbroken F2 that's for sure.

Looking back, I think Peter looked on cloud nine in that IG vid he posted because of the fact that he/Peter was spoiled F1 at the time. I think Peter loved it and relished the fact that HE was spoiled F1. I think that's what matter most to Peter - that he would be seen as the "winner" and that it was all about HIM and why Peter still makes it all about him, imo. Peter's just that self-absorbed, imo.

It's why I've always thought it and I am more convinced than ever that Peter or someone from Peter's camp fed the foiler to RS and even on this forum that Peter was F1. I am convinced of it and nothing will change my mind.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:14 pm

makeover wrote:
Seab21 wrote:I just rolled by eyes backward with that PEOPLE artlcle.. I vividly recall Peters first IG post after filming ended... He was all smiles Jaming to music In his car with a smug look on this face... Pple need to stop feeding this guys ego and see thru his BS.... He did not seem  heartbroken after He was dumped by Rachel IMO.
That article is hilarious. If Peter is hung up on someone from this season, it's not Rachel, it's Bryan, laugh out loud. From the way he gossiped about him multiple times on the show to getting Dean to shade him and then liking comments that put down Bryan on SM. Bryan is on his mind yo. I just hope he leaves Bryan alone and doesn't go after him during AFTR.

COSIGN. You would think its Bryan that dumped him and not Rachel. cantstopl
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:18 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Peter was grinning like the cat that got the cream on his first IG video post-filming imo. Even I thought at the time that he looked FAR too happy to be F2 and thus perhaps RS spoiler may be correct at that time because Peter looked on cloud nine. Peter's OTT excitement and happiness in his video imo definitely didn't match up with some heartbroken F2 that's for sure.

snipped..

JMO

IA I'm pretty sure I commented that he reminded me of another heartbroken F2 that was walking around in hotel slippers and drinking moscow mules, in airports on his way back from filming. I didn't think he was the F2 either because he was so happy. I suppose they are so happy because they aren't the F1 because they never intended to be. Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 16 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:19 pm

@sfrank Exactly.
@AllAboutLove ditto!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:21 pm

makeover wrote:That article is hilarious. If Peter is hung up on someone from this season, it's not Rachel, it's Bryan, laugh out loud. From the way he gossiped about him multiple times on the show to getting Dean to shade him and then liking comments that put down Bryan on SM. Bryan is on his mind yo. I just hope he leaves Bryan alone and doesn't go after him during AFTR.

Source

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo