SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 17 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:26 pm

sfrank wrote:
makeover wrote:
Seab21 wrote:I just rolled by eyes backward with that PEOPLE artlcle.. I vividly recall Peters first IG post after filming ended... He was all smiles Jaming to music In his car with a smug look on this face... Pple need to stop feeding this guys ego and see thru his BS.... He did not seem  heartbroken after He was dumped by Rachel IMO.
That article is hilarious. If Peter is hung up on someone from this season, it's not Rachel, it's Bryan, laugh out loud. From the way he gossiped about him multiple times on the show to getting Dean to shade him and then liking comments that put down Bryan on SM. Bryan is on his mind yo. I just hope he leaves Bryan alone and doesn't go after him during AFTR.

COSIGN. You would think its Bryan that dumped him and not Rachel. cantstopl
giggling
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:33 pm

coolangel wrote:
makeover wrote:That article is hilarious. If Peter is hung up on someone from this season, it's not Rachel, it's Bryan, laugh out loud. From the way he gossiped about him multiple times on the show to getting Dean to shade him and then liking comments that put down Bryan on SM. Bryan is on his mind yo. I just hope he leaves Bryan alone and doesn't go after him during AFTR.

Source

Season of firsts. Very Jerome Springer.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Peter was grinning like the cat that got the cream on his first IG video post-filming imo. Even I thought at the time that he looked FAR too happy to be F2 and thus perhaps RS spoiler may be correct at that time because Peter looked on cloud nine. Peter's OTT excitement and happiness in his video imo definitely didn't match up with some heartbroken F2 that's for sure.

snipped..
IA I'm pretty sure I commented that he reminded me of another heartbroken F2 that was walking around in hotel slippers and drinking moscow mules, in airports on his way back from filming. I didn't think he was the F2 either because he was so happy. I suppose they are so happy because they aren't the F1 because they never intended to be.

That's exactly why I kept going back to the fact that Peter had liked that FB comment about a "strategy" to get to F2 so he could be the bachelor and have women chasing him. IMO that is exactly what Peter did. 

To me Peter is a manipulator and manipulated Rachel on the show and her own weaknesses when it came to past relationships Peter used those against Rach to get her to keep him just enough. Just like Rach said in her People blog that Peter gave her "just enough to stay around". 

IMO Peter played Rachel and he has played his SM fans too. Honestly I've never seen a guy like him before that has gotten that far that has used such mind games as Peter has imo with Rachel and with his SM fans. It's actually very disturbing to me. Peter creeps me out no no  

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:38 pm

Why am I getting Nick Viall flashbacks? It's okay Peter hustle for that gig Smiley (obviously, this may not even be true - no idea)

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:47 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IMO the only thing hurting is his ego.

laugh out loud Pretty much. This season has me exhausted. These theatrics have me exhausted. I'm about as over it as Rachel.
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:09 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IMO the only thing hurting is his ego.

Exactly. I've gone on dates with his type, they were suddenly super interested when I said No. No is a foreign language to guys like Peter, they rarely hear it and when they do suddenly there's something they can be passionate about. No, you're not suddenly the person of their dreams, they just want to win and they will do anything (cry, beg, plead) to get you as their notch or whatever.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:21 pm

bluejay25 wrote:Why am I getting Nick Viall flashbacks? It's okay Peter hustle for that gig Smiley (obviously, this may not even be true - no idea)

I think sleuthers need to be hired as storyboard writers. laugh out loud

I'm getting Caila flashbacks, camera's rolling, big family and friends send off, filming goodbyes, followed by thanks but no thanks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:31 pm

I'm getting gastric reflux already.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:31 pm

Actually, with this convenient recent People Magazine article about how heartbroken the Final 2 is and is so nervous to see Rachel, and now this whole thing of Chris Harrison being in Wisconsin with Peter, I'm getting flashbacks of the the whole scene with Nick in Wisconsin with his family, still heartbroken over Andi, that was aired during their ATFR. 

But while Nick had already been sufficiently edited and built throughout the season as the villain, so viewers didn't feel bad for him and just thought he was a creepy stalker, St. Peter is going to get the "OMG he's so sensitive and my heart is broken for him". The viewers that are obsessed with him will eat it all up and those really unhinged will hate Rachel and Bryan even more for breaking poor ol' sensitive and delicate Peter's heart. 

And they will cheer him on as he later starts his journey to find "the one" having lost his great love Rachel because he was too scared to let himself take the leap. I'm not sure my eyes will be able to roll any further back when this all goes down.

Last edited by lleyki on Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:31 pm

Please Rachel, don't let Peter (and CH) make the ATFR all about him.
Enough is enough with that Peter's show.
I just hope it will go down nicely ala Art. That way, we will move quickly from the F2 to the happy couple.
No pettiness, no confusing remaining feelings from her (I doubt that), just a clear "I could see a future with both of you but at the end I realised I was in love with just Bryan" kind of position.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:35 pm

@GuardianAngel
If this sighting is even true, along that PEOPLE sad F2 story that came out today, it could be reminiscent of that ATFR when there was video played of a heartbroken Nick back in WI. I think his mom was even in it?

Edit: @lleyki, yeah, that's what I was flashbacking too laugh out loud.

Last edited by bluejay25 on Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:40 pm

Wasn't there a heartbroken Arie video as well along with his notebook of feelings?

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo