SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 26 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:50 pm

If he gets the Bach gig, it'll be interesting to see if he appreciates his F2 trolling and being the fan fav over his F1.  IMO, he won't appreciate someone acting like he himself has towards himself and/or his F1.  

I hope he thinks long and hard about accepting if offered, because IMO it's gonna be a long, bumpy ride for him on SM.  Going from golden boy to tarnished, battered and bruised is never easy, but especially for one that seems so into what everyone thinks of him on SM, IMO.

JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by sdmom Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:51 pm

I want to give people benefits of doubt.
So I'd like to know how much of their sm is encouraged by tptb?
It's not just Peter. Rachel's posts of her and Copper from 1-1 with Peter, her lying on the grass on July 4 all give Pachel fans hope, imo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:59 pm

Seabear wrote:Peter happily headed to LA with his self promotion and shilling game strong. IMO.
It will be interesting to see how Peter handles his final Bachelor audition on AFTR tomorrow. IMO.
JMO

If his acting at ATFR tomorrow is as bad as it's been all season, that GoFundMe page for his acting lessons might become a necessity IMO. cheeky

Heartbroken Peter who took too long to open up and lost the love of his life... Now he returns for his second chance at true love. The Bachelor premieres Jan 8 laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:08 pm

Well if Bryan cliche lines and past acting skills got him to be F1, may be that GoFundMe page can help Peter and he can then transition to Hollywood. So both the F1 and F2 will have that talent.  Special group. imo laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:19 pm

sdmom wrote:I want to give people benefits of doubt.
It's not just Peter. Rachel's posts of her and Copper from 1-1 with Peter, her lying on the grass on July 4 all give Pachel fans hope, imo.

Rachel never trolled anyone or encouraged false hope IMO. Some Peter fans may have read into Rachel's posts but IMO that is on them not Rachel. The only one in the top 3 that I have seen shady behavior, trolling and direct negativity from is Peter. IMO.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:23 pm

JMO but no way was the grass photo trolling... she was with b and happy about it JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:25 pm

Aria wrote:
makeover wrote:@Aria ITA. But I think for most people who don't have any preference over P or B can tell objectively that it's most probably gonna be Bryan. Natalie & Kit from Access Hollywood, Jared, Caila, Olivia, even Ashley I, they all predict Rachel is gonna choose Bryan. Not default to Bryan but choose him, even with the current edit.

@coolangel Lol, same. I haven't decided what I want Rachel to do on AFTR. Taking the high road is never wrong but I can't lie, I enjoy it too when Big Rach comes out to play. Dilemma! laugh out loud

It wasn't even about Rachel picking Bryan or not, but how everyone is so adamant that Bryan is an insincere player with cheek fillers even when there's no proof of any of it. I appreciated that Chris went against Kaitlyn (who basically said she found him insincere, but didn't want to sh*t-talk him b/c she thinks Rachel picks him and she wanted to have fellow Bachelorettes' backs) and defended him, even though the cool thing to do right now is to hate on him. Same thing with Sharleen, whose comments section is always a mess because she dares to like Bryan.

And...as much as I hate when contestants take the high road (I want some entertaining trainwreck-y drama, dammit!), I really hope that Rachel does. Things are already going to be bad for her with her dumping Perfect Peter and she will be dragged if she rolls her eyes or throws shade or anything. I just don't want her to start this new chapter in her life fresh with all the negativity. I do think Rachel is super fiesty  though and she seems to really take her job as Bryan's #1 cheerleader/defender seriously, so I think we'll be seeing some of "not chill" Rach. Not gonna lie, I'll enjoy it. I'm already rolling my eyes at the idea of Peter selling himself as someone who's been heartbroken and devastated. IMO.

If Rachel and Bryan are really in this for love and not the pseudo-fame you can garner through this series, they won't need to defend anything. They'll do a week of press and can then fade into normalcy. I think people have been very harsh when it comes to Bryan and that stinks because she will feel defensive. It's also patronizing. Rachel is no fool. She is one of the most educated, oldest, seemingly down to earth Bachelorettes ever on this show. Why people think she's a fool taken in by a smooth talking player I'm not sure but it is pretty insulting. In any case, she'll defend a bit and then they'll live their life. She's a lawyer and he's a chiropractor- not entertainers so it's not as if they have to remain in the public eye.

As for Peter, people are lusting after him. It's not even clear to me that the overwhelming Peter love has anything to do with Rachel- it seems clear to me he likes Rachel but is not head over feet in love (which is hard not to be in this hyper romantic, isolated environment). He's lived in LA, modeled, and is a personal trainer - he'll get a lovely parting gift of C list Bachelor fame, which I think he'll be happy to settle for since he never had any intention of marrying Rachel Lindsay.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:33 pm

coolangel wrote:IMO Luke (with his zero intention of giving this a real shot and being in it only for his brand) + Josh (with his image-conscious fakery and being all words with zero actions to match them) + Trolls (the non-cute kind) = Peter

JMS(narky)O cheeky

I don't think that is snarky. I think that is quite accurate. IMO Right now I am feeling #blessed after reading that. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:48 pm

sdmom wrote:I want to give people benefits of doubt.

I can maybe agree with the Copper pics. But the grass I think had nothing to do with Peter but was a background in the house that wouldn't be obvious she was the same place as Bryan we had already seen the beepdroom, pool and living room and as open as that house was there were few places left IMO.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:48 pm

What past acting has Bryan done?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:53 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:What past acting has Bryan done?

He was on a show 19-15 years ago called the Player. You can look it up it's been discussed to death imo.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:03 pm

@Tiggerlgh ahh, thanks. I knew that. Basically he has no past acting experience. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo