SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 33 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:37 pm

ishkabaha wrote:Here's the pink dress we've seen in the previews but not in any of the dates.  https://instagram.com/p/BXgqu0EhxU7/

Thank you! This confirms what sleuthers have said so many times, speculating what are promo shots and what are real shots.

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:40 pm

I cropped the JKL picture to get a closer look @ her ring. Looks nice!

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 33 Dgqrtk10

https://twitter.com/JimmyKimmelLive

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 33 8367-910 Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 33 I_got_13 Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 33 E5kqdm15 Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 33 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11969

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:05 am

The mature Peter fans have decided to swamp Bryan's ig with 'L' comments. I highly doubt he'll respond in any way, he'll just keep posting happy Rachel pictures, and ignore the rest.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:22 am

Australian journalism at it's finest: Rachel pictured with winner Bryan (left) and runner up "Peter"?! (right). laugh out loud

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 33 8ecutuu

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:16 am

Bobette wrote:Australian journalism at it's finest: Rachel pictured with winner Bryan (left) and runner up "Peter"?! (right). laugh out loud

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 33 8ecutuu

Source

hehehe

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:18 am

@Bobette maybe they are just trying erase Peter from their memory, I know I wish I could.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:28 am

Last night was so ugly and I got so upset.

Before going to bed, I made the mistake of scrolling through the comments posted to Rachel's most recent Instagram photo and came across something I wrote word for word in the FRC thread on this forum. I couldn't believe it and thought maybe I was seeing things or the wine had gone to my head. I took a screenshot with my phone (see below). I would have laughed it off that someone would be so ridiculous to copy my comment and use it as their own - if the second half of the comment wasn't abrasive and abusive. The second half of the comment was written totally different than the first half. It makes me feel icky that someone would copy what I wrote and use it to troll someone's SM to be abusive. I have never had that happen before (that I know of). I didn't know people plagiarized forum posts! Has this ever happened to anyone from here before? Strange.

Please pardon the language, I tried to black out the vulgarity.

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 33 0010

Some people are just so ugly! Some of the things they were leaving on Rachel's SM reached another level of vile, and all over a reality television show. Peter's not my favorite person (which is obvious from my posts here), but I would never troll his or anyone's account SM accounts to be abusive.

Last edited by Murakamee on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:36 am

It gets nastier year after year. Sm becomes bigger part of the show, but the nasty side gets increasingly more horrible, if that's even possible.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:40 am

https://twitter.com/GMA/status/894891830453587968
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:02 am

Thankfully Bryan was not big into SM. He can go back to how he was. Might be a good idea for Rachel, too. And that goes for Peter or anyone with social media bullying. I am so not into any SM bullying. It is wrong.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:11 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXiKG3vgO4k/?taken-by=peopleewnetwork

they are so cute together  beatingheart
they balance each other :swinginglove
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:39 am

@"SelmaHB that's a great vid, they are just glowing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo