SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 34 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by SelmaHB Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:41 am

SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by allykat Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:43 am

https://twitter.com/GMA/status/894898159012335616

It's cold in the shade!

Honestly, they don't give me a ton of hope. Based off of the 1.5 ep's that I saw, Peter was not going to be the one and would have driven me nuts. But these two just don't give me the feels. All of the couples have to answer the question about the f2, so I get there is some focus on that for this week. But it usually feels like they are forced to talk about it because of the interviewer, with these two it's like they are eager to talk about how much Peter sucks. Which is fine...Peter sucks. But it doesn't give me the feels for where they are in their own relationship.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:49 am

I LOVE that they mentioned Alex as the next Bach ... I think he's gonna be great . Praying
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:51 am

allykat wrote:https://twitter.com/GMA/status/894898159012335616

It's cold in the shade!

Honestly, they don't give me a ton of hope. Based off of the 1.5 ep's that I saw, Peter was not going to be the one and would have driven me nuts. But these two just don't give me the feels. All of the couples have to answer the question about the f2, so I get there is some focus on that for this week. But it usually feels like they are forced to talk about it because of the interviewer, with these two it's like they are eager to talk about how much Peter sucks. Which is fine...Peter sucks. But it doesn't give me the feels for where they are in their own relationship.
They weren't throwing shade. They were asked direct questions and answered them honestly and directly. I really liked how they handle themselves so far Smiley I love Bryan's answer about Peter. He was direct and just basically spelled out what was the situation.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:55 am

The Bachelorette Season-Finale Recap: Win by Default
http://www.vulture.com/2017/08/the-bachelorette-season-13-finale-recap.html
“IT’S SO PRETTY! GIVE IT TO ME! IT’S SO PRETTY!”
Did she ever say yes?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:56 am

Honestly, I think both handled it well.  Watching the season as it unfolded, I'm sure both of them took notice of how
condescending Peters words, and actions were to Rachel.  How he is lauded for his words and actions, is beyond me.   jmo

Now, we just need tptb, to announce, a positive, funny, handsome, all around good guy as the next lead.  Fingers crossed.  Smiley
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:58 am

There was no shade, IMO. Bryan was asked a direct question about Peter, and he answered it straightforward.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:59 am

allykat wrote:https://twitter.com/GMA/status/894898159012335616

It's cold in the shade!

Yeh.....no love between Peter and Bryan. Never was and never will be. Two very different personalities. For media purposes, though, they would be better off redirecting the conversation when it comes to Peter. Just the more mature approach, imo.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:01 am

I like that Rachel said even if Peter were to propose, she knew he wasn't the right one for her.

IA @makeover, Bryan answered the question as best as he could. He didn't say anything that we didn't already know, especially how she was being treated by Peter.

His body language and the things he says, never fails me. He's very laid back, humble, and doesn't need to prove anything to anyone. He just loves her as she does him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:02 am

I like that they are rallying behind Alex as the next Bach! Isn't that what some people on this forum want as well? Thanks B and R!  Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 34 1f600

Bryan is one of the most self-assured men on this show. He's so chill!

Last edited by makeover on Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:04 am

Alex for Bachelor!! Please!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:09 am

Sorry...but IMO, this was a shady answer. The question was whether it was tough to watch and see Peter last night, and his answer was...

- sure, sucks to watch her date 30 men.
- but let me spend the next minute waxing on about how frustrating it is to watch someone be 'wishy washy' and 'indecisive' and how difficult and unfair that is to Rachel.

I mean...when you want to just focus on your relationship and keep it moving, end it after the first point. It sucks watching your fiance date other men and cry over her F2. Going on about how wishy washy and indecisive Peter is, well that's just some first rate shade on national tv. JMO.

allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo