SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 59 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamBryan - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Billysmom Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:12 am

Alanna wrote:@Ash2214, not fair to compare a mere mortal to Jo laugh out loud I'm kidding! But she really is the standard for behavior imo.

She really is a special gal! :yes:
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

teamBryan - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by jalkire Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:14 am

The more interviews I see and read along with comments being made here and other places, I can absolutely see why Rachel is responding the way she is because people are not listening to her. Peter said he would porpoise, she said don't do it. She told him in that conversation that she could date him like he wanted and it could never go past dating. To me that was her letting him go, Peter wanted to continue the conversation. This notion that she's downplaying her relationship or trying to control the nerative is funny to me because the people who are drawing this conclusion are basing it of the edit, however that same edit shows Rachel telling Peter not to porpoise, it also shows pointing out what he's offering isn't enough for her, which imo was her way of ending the relationship. I get her frustration which she has said time and time again she's frustrated.

I just feel like Rachel really liked Peter but realized that ultimately they were not computable. Her having strong feelings for Peter does not take away from her feelings with Bryan. If you watch the show you see her tell Bryan she's having a rough week she basically tells Bryan the essence of her and Peters relationship that's not default to me. She was giving Bryan a heads up on where her head was at, which tells me they talked a lot. However since we didn't see any of that it's easier for people to say he was the default but I don't buy. Apparently Peter doesn't either because based on his comments in that interview it doesn't sound like he was sure if he did porpoise she would pick him, the only thing he sounds sure about was that he was the best for Rachel, and I believe he really felt that way. Also Eric's comments are ridiculous and that's why she didn't choose him he has a lot of growing up to do when it comes to relationships because he clearly doesn't have a good grasp of how they work.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:17 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Seabear wrote:I just listened to Robert Mills on the podcast he does with Julia Cunningham. I expected bashing or shade from him but none came.
He really likes Rachel and thinks she was a great Lead. He believes she plans to practice Law in CA. He said he has seen Rachel several times since filming ended and she is truly happy and in love  According to Millsy actually one of the happiest Leads post show in a long time. She and Bryan are a good match and in Love.  
He said he feels bad about the negativity being thrown at Rachel and Bryan since the finale last night AND said Please Bachelor Nation stop the negativity.
Julia C is a big Peter fan and Robert said Peter was just not into Rachel being the right one for HIM. AND that Rachel was very into Bryan and leaning toward him by Geneva. I am paraphrasing but this is the jest of his thoughts.Smiley
This confirms for me what Millsy said about Rachel being in love already by HTDs and sleuthing that it was Bryan :yes:

So honest question...why did Rachel demand a proposal at the F3 (from Peter) and then have that emotional breakdown during their LCD?

I'm "Team Alex" and maybe Will too... and didn't love any of Rachel's F4 so I've no dog in this debate but it does appear (IMO) that there's a bit of revisionist history going on here. I 100% agree that Rachel and Bryan's TV chemistry was off the charts and FAR out weighed what was shown with Peter. They laughed AND kissed together. Peter was super stoic and Rachel appeared to be chasing him with an intensity that was not returned. Obviously, we didn't see Peter and Rachel's entire relationship so there had to be some connection there but I never got it -- at least what was shown.

Back to the revisionist history, if you are in love with another guy, you don't go crying off your eyelashes and demanding proposals from another dude. Did she want 2 proposals? Did she want the unattainable guy (but not THE guy) to finally commit to her? Did she want to crack him just for the same of cracking him? Someone up thread posed the question about Peter leaving the discarded eyelashes and what that said about him (Super weird by the way). Fair game is to ask - if it was Bryan since HTDs - what does it say about Rachel that she was demanding a proposal from Peter when she was in love with Bryan?

North

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:18 am

Rachel herself threw a ton of shade last season at the final couple. Said that it was "his loss" about Nick not choosing her. Cackled with her squad about Nick and Vanessa and how they wouldn't last. She never congratulated Nick and Vanessa on their engagement and talked about how his F1 was just not someone she would hang out with (like Peter said about Bryan). And still to this day in interview this week Rach threw shade at Nick even though he has said nothing but positive things about Rachel all year long and even tweeted congratulations to Rachel and Bryan and best wishes to them.

So yeah, I will definitely say that Rachel can be mean, petty, egotistical, likes to be in control, etc - all of which, back before her season filmed I said all those things showed me that Rachel is insecure. And her season proved that to me. That her insecurities in herself bring out the worst in her.

It's why I think Rach and Peter were and would have been a toxic destructive time-ticking bomb like Andi and Josh.... they are way too similar in how they react with their own insecurities and baggage IMO. Not just on the show but off the show.

OTOH, Bryan, for all the hate he has received, seems to be much more even-keeled and chill. That to me is a good thing and bodes well. It's also why I have said I prefer how Rachel is with Bryan. Hopefully as things settle down Rachel will focus on what she has with Bryan because to me, he's a gem and she is lucky to have found someone like him who is definitely more secure in who he is just as a person.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:22 am

Just watched the peter GMA interview and I'm glad he didn't take any personal digs. You do you boo. As for rachel, people watched that breakup, and as much as editing is there, what the audience did see was also happened. Rachel, just redirect the questions please. talk about ...i don't know...dr. abs merch or something. Anything to let go of the peter talk cause it just not a battle you can win at this point
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:28 am

I didn't see Rachel demanding a proposal from Peter.  scratch   IMO, she has always been clear to the men, WHY she was there.  She knew that she and Peter were at an impasse, and that they both wanted different things.   What I witnessed was Peter going back and forth, and playing complete mind games with Rachel.  Ugh, I would have been a mess!   no no
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:29 am

@FashionLover I agree she definitely needs to redirect the Peter questions because people's opinions are made and she's not doing herself any favors. I don't even think Rachel problem is Peter. Me thinks it's her ego, she thought she was going to stay the media darling and the people were gonna love her but the tide has turned its kind of funny!

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:31 am

They're coming out of the gate so strong with the shills. Two #ads today and it's only 9:30 AM laugh out loud.

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total

teamBryan - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 59 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:31 am

Rachel's fave, Demetria's finale recap is up. I wonder if Rachel still finds her insightful. 

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:33 am

bleuberry wrote:They're coming out of the gate so strong with the shills. Two #ads today and it's only 9:30 AM laugh out loud.
Making up for lost time laugh out loud. She did go a really long time before posting her first.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:38 am

As someone who loves Jojo, I don't get the comparisons between her and Rachel. They are two totally different people, both great and flawed in their own ways. With that said Jojo never faced half of what Rachel has had to endure this season, not even close. The closest she came to that was people thinking Jordan was insincere due to his past cheating behaviour which I understand because there was proof and the only thing Jojo could do was sit back and let Jordan proof himself to the world that he was not going to cheat on her.

Rachel has had to deal with the producers sabotaging her by bring an "ex " on the show which she handled perfectly, Lee's bullcrap, pressure to pick a black man, people calling her pick a player when no woman has come out to say bad things about him, some of her guys liking bad comments on SM, publicly shaming her and choices e.t.c That is a lot for one person to handle and still be expected to come all gracious and happy go lucky.

Jojo had only Jordan's allegations to deal with and from her own words made her breakdown crying several times. IMO, The Jojo I know cannot handle half of what Rachel has this season and this coming from me who loves Jo and defended her relationship Jordan. ALL JMO
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:40 am

Dessler wrote:My goodness! How do people expect Rachel to be composed and not be defensive of her relationship when someone like Eric goes ahead and says stuff like this:

http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-eric-bigger-rachel-lindsay-made-wrong-choice-bryan-abasolo/?utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

If Bryan was truly "your guy", this is just stupid to say out loud. It is okay for other people to give their "honest" opinions but when Rachel does the same to defend herself and relationship she is deemed a mean girl. SMH
This was so annoying to listen to on Ben/AI's podcast. Actually, pretty much the whole thing was IMO pretty infuriating including AI repeatedly saying that Rachel "claimed" this & that like Rachel is somehow lying about everything after the fact. Top that off with Ben chiming in his opinion of agreement even though he's been accused of the same thing pretty much when he was lead! The only one who seemed reasonable about the whole thing was Alex, who was/is more so Peter's friend but who actually gave more credit to the strength if R&B's connection & that she made the right choice for her.

Idk I'm annoyed on their behalf as a fan and don't even want to watch all the interviews vids now after reading what they were asked, when I had previously looked forward to watching. I can't imagine living it and having all these people, some supposedly friends, belittling your relationship. I don't blame Rach at all for being on the defense and am amazed that Bryan has been able to be so chill so far. That alone IMO really shows how much they do balance each other out and are good together unlike whatever mess she had with Peter. I know, every couple gets some form of the same ish, etc etc. but JMO still annoying af.

I'n just going to try to ignore all this noise (as a fan) and look forward and enjoy things coming up for the couple like their engagement parties. I hope they do the same :yes:

Also ... as much as the "squad" has been criticized, I absolutely love that they all have Rachel's back with their #teamBryan SM support and enthusiasm. Even DLo has tweeted an apology about initially misjudging Bryan and now seeing how sincere he is laugh out loud

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:24 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : So many freakin typos! Lol)
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo