SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 60 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamBryan - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by sfrank Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:42 am

ReneeM wrote:
bleuberry wrote:They're coming out of the gate so strong with the shills. Two #ads today and it's only 9:30 AM laugh out loud.
Making up for lost time laugh out loud. She did go a really long time before posting her first.

Good for her! Over $20k in less than an hour...not a bad days work! laugh out loud
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

teamBryan - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:46 am

ReneeM wrote:
bleuberry wrote:They're coming out of the gate so strong with the shills. Two #ads today and it's only 9:30 AM laugh out loud.
Making up for lost time laugh out loud. She did go a really long time before posting her first.
All the shilling makes it look like it's a fake relationship. I don't know if that's true but that's the vibe imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:50 am

Dessler wrote:As someone who loves Jojo, I don't get the comparisons between her and Rachel. They are two totally different people, both great and flawed in their own ways. With that said Jojo never faced half of what Rachel has had to endure this season, not even close. The closest she came to that was people thinking Jordan was insincere due to his past cheating behaviour which I understand because there was proof and the only thing Jojo could do was sit back and let Jordan proof himself to the world that he was not going to cheat on her.

Rachel has had to deal with the producers sabotaging her by bring an "ex " on the show which she handled perfectly, Lee's bullcrap, pressure to pick a black man, people calling her pick a player when no woman has come out to say bad things about him, some of her guys liking bad comments on SM, publicly shaming her and choices e.t.c That is a lot for one person to handle and still be expected to come all gracious and happy go lucky.

Jojo had only Jordan's allegations to deal with and from her own words made her breakdown crying several times. IMO, The Jojo I know cannot handle half of what Rachel has this season and this coming from me who loves Jo and defended her relationship Jordan. ALL JMO

I don't want to get into a back and forth about who had it more difficult because it's not the thread for that, but I think the main point here, at least for me, is that leads get it tough most of the time. Some more so than others. For JoJo, I don't think it was easy to keep her mouth shut, but she did it.

At some point, you need to move forward. Move forward and be thankful you found your fiancé and that you are going to get so many awesome opportunities out of this show. Don't stoop to the level of those shading you. Don't fight with fans on social media. Live "your best life" and that will show how happy you are and how happy you are about who you chose. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:50 am

Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
All the shilling makes it look like it's a fake relationship. I don't know if that's true but that's the vibe imo.

Yeah, they're being idiots and completely oblivious to public perception.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:53 am

Looks like Rachel is still going to be working in her firm for the meantime. Her boss said he is excited to meet Bryan and cross-examine him. He noted that she is still with them in Dallas and he hopes that remains the case. I think she has the best boss in the world laugh out loud . Her firm has been incredibly gracious in accommodating her needs. They must really love her!

http://www.texaslawyer.com/id=1202794999730?slreturn=20170709094730
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:53 am

Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

What does one have to do with the other? Jojo did one for L'Oréal less than 24 hrs ago.
Don't all the Bach couples do it? Why should Rachel be any different?
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:55 am

ReneeM wrote:Rachel's fave, Demetria's finale recap is up. I wonder if Rachel still finds her insightful. 

OMG - I love her!!! I have never watched her before, but I love her!!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:58 am

Aria wrote:
Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

Yeah, they're being idiots and completely oblivious to public perception.

She's an idiot for being a social influencer and making money? If people don't like it, there's an easy redeem - unfollow her. At this point, I think Big Rach DGAF.  laugh out loud

Last edited by sfrank on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:58 am

If this does not say they obviously don't care what we think, I don't know what does. It's funny how we want Rachel "care" and "not care" about the public's opinion at the same time.

Good for Rachel on getting her shilling on. I think this the longest a contestant has gone before they start shilling IMO.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:59 am

@ReneeM I've never watched her videos, mainly because I already listen to so many damn podcasts laugh out loud but this was a fantastic recap. Agreed with all of her points, even the ones criticizing Peter. She's hilarious too laugh out loud.

teamBryan - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 60 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:01 am

Girl can shill as she wants but shilling less than 48 hours after the finale, where she's supposed to be focused on her new fiancé or whatever doesn't look good to the general audience. She doesn't care what I think though laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:02 am

sfrank wrote:
Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

What does one have to do with the other? Jojo did one for L'Oréal less than 24 hrs ago.
Don't all the Bach couples do it? Why should Rachel be any different?

Alanna can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the point is that they have been public for two days and they're already shilling Dr. Abs mugs, Dunkin' Donuts, dog toys, meet and greets, and what not.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo