SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by sfrank Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:36 am

jalkire wrote:I think she handled herself well on ATFR, in fact I think they all handled themselves very well. I don't know im empathic to all of them because it's an awkward situation.

ITA! No Bachelor/Bachelorette has ever had to hold court on stage for the entire 3 hour show and give commentary like that on an edit that she was seeing for the firs time with everyone else. She had to react to all her emotions in real time in front of a live audience. Who could do that and be pitch perfect?!

I'm sure that was extremely difficult and people aren't giving her credit. I know I could never have done that in a million years. Rachel is one tough cookie and I find that admirable.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by makeover Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:41 am

I thought she was incredibly composed as well. I would have been a nervous wreck, especially reliving my emotional or embarrassing moments on live TV and answering questions right after. Ew, no.

ETA: Rachel herself said she's not a fan of the format and would not wish it upon the next lead. See, she is kind. cheeky

Last edited by makeover on Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:52 am

I also don't think she's been attacking or shading Peter as well. I think she's answering Peter questions honestly and people don't like it, however at this point it's all so exhausting and all parties involved need to get over it.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:16 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
bleuberry wrote:What I find interesting is that people have sort of shifted their snark from Bryan to Rachel. He's already way more likeable than he was on the show and it's nice to hear him speak outside of cliché platitudes. Rachel on the other hand couldn't have been on a higher pedestal with everyone (viewers, celebs, media, TPTB ) singing her praises. Her fall has been kinda sad - some of it self-inflicted, some if it not. JMO.

This is generally what happens when the lead is put on a high pedestal unfortunately. It was huge with Deanna. From the getgo this season, Rachel's reminded me of Deanna's.
@Guardianangel and I spoke of this pedestal worship thing at length as early as last fall in regards to this season, etc.
I agree, it is very sad.
Ironically, I ended up liking Rachel more after the season than before it. She weathered it much better than I gave her credit.
snipped..

We have seen the pedestal fall so many times. We also spoke at length about it doesn't matter who the lead is, they for the most part will experience that fall.

IA re the bold.
Same for me. She did a great job IMHO. I'm not crazy about her so called sassy behaviour at times. At this point, four days later, give it up, don't answer the Peter questions anymore, be sassy and tell them all about Bryan and how happy they are. That will put the media in their place.

Bryan IMO is one of the most mature grounded contestant this show has ever had. He conducted himself with class on the show, was clearly there for Rachel, ignores any noise around him and has a solid reputation no dirt at all. IMHO,

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:52 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:Jojo's reaction to the Finale:
https://youtu.be/JG_c9NECq_A

I really liked JoJo's advice. I hope Rachel follows it. She is lucky because she has another Bette right there in Dallas who knows exactly what she is going through and can easily talk with about how to best transition from the show to real life.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:58 pm

albean99 wrote:From what I heard post-show, a lot of people found their opinion of Rachel changed after seeing her on the ATFR show. I know I was disappointed in her although still think she was a good lead overall. I see her shading Peter now as (misguidedly imo) thinking she has to do that to defend Bryan not being the default. She could have done that while still treating her f2 with respect, imo. I'm hoping she moves on and concentrates on the guy she picked. TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 80 4256136633

Often the ATFR is the time for closure.
Rachel was the lead this season. Not another cast person. Not Peter.
Peter told the lead the night before the lead was to make a major decision that if the decision was not going to be him she was going to be living a mediocre life. Who the hell has a right to tell anyone that in life? Who? Whether it's reality tv or not? No one person on this earth is better than another as far as I am concerned. No one. For a person to tell another if you don't choose me you are not only are making a mistake, but you are less than me.
Then you tell this person that you like this person so much you will show them by sacrificing your own happiness by going out on a limb and doing something you really don't want to do, but will do anyway(proposal). What woman wants a pity proposal period more less one for millions to view for life? Please give the woman a stiletto Raven, because in this case it was far more warranted if any and I don't support it in this case even. She should have simply looked at him and walked out then. No words. Even. Everything said at the ATFR needed to be said. He earned every word IMO.
His words and behavior were nothing but ME. METer. He was the lead telling her what she should do and what would/could happen if.
Bryan was no default. The ring that was chosen needed time to design and make. It was sleuthed to have that ball rolling in Geneva.
I think comments made by all parties about each other after the ATFR should have stopped at the ATFR. PERIOD. Moving forward PERIOD. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:11 pm

Rachel's sister like this am:TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 80 Img_1330

Source:  http://instagram.com/constancecherones
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:16 pm

I'm laugh out loud'ing at the sister. Holy moly guacamole, no wonder rachel was so interested and addicted to Peter- there are some interesting dynamics that she's used to here I think.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:17 pm

sfrank wrote:Rachel's sister like this am:TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 80 Img_1330

Source:  http://instagram.com/constancecherones

What does this even mean? question sibling rivalry? Jealousy ? Sour grapes?
Does she know people "stalk" her sm?
Between Peter's family and friends and now Rachel's sister?
Gosh, can everyone just get along? Better yet, can everyone put down their phone for a day or two?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:19 pm

Are Rachel and her sister beefing? Because ... This sh*t is so ugly all the way around.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:20 pm

I feel the Abasolos turn out to be the most sane out of this bunch!
Don't make me eat crow! Bryan & Co.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:21 pm

I think I heard someone say that Constance likes all the comments she gets? I don't know, Rachel's family's response this whole season has been strange. I know they find the show ridiculous, but you would think they would have her back with how much she was attacked, but it's been complete silence and liking shady comments. I really dislike the BIL (I wanted to scream at his condescending and sexist "You're being very emotional") and I'm getting weird vibes from the sister too now. Ugh. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo