SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:04 am

Rachel was being honest, she thinks Peter needs more time. I disagree with her. He wasn't into her at all. If he fell in love he wouldn't need more time.

His behaviour and the way he tries to control a situation is despicable. He felt he was being attacked? because he had no control, that's what people like him do when they loose control

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by kerriway Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:04 am

BlackHalo wrote:
LynnTa wrote:Lovely People cover! congrats to the couple!

I'm still fuming over "mediocre life" comment though!

It was very "no one will ever love you like I will." Manipulative. Peter is all over the place.

IA. It's like a Lifetime movie where the guy beats his girl and then tells her no one is ever going to want her. JMO

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:05 am

BIP looks like more of a sleeze fest. Did they not learn their lesson ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:05 am

This finale was just such a bummer for me. Her sudden love and attachment to Peter just didn't make sense to me, with how she's been with Bryan since Switzerland.  Bryan saying that they're still deciding between Miami, Dallas, and FREAKING LA doesn't make sense to me if his condo has been up for rent for a month now. Ugh. Just didn't get the feels like I was hoping for. Hopefully their Jimmy Kimmel and "Will you accept this Ride" interviews make up for it.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:06 am

Ladybug82 wrote:What was with CH playing so nice with the happy couple?  I mean it was a nice change, just kind of shockingly different than the last few seasons.

Not sure I can watch that BIP mess even to snark on Ken and Barbie or the DDK triangle.  laugh out loud

I think he was scared that Big Rach would throw their ratings cow for next season - Peter under the bus yet again in her replies. She is a firecracker that one! laugh out loud

JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:06 am

bleuberry wrote:They shared the cover with Peter laugh out loud.

Sad to say but he was the star for most viewers. People knows where their bread is buttered. It's kind of wild to see an audience so smitten and consumed with a participant.

Last edited by NCGalBecca on Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:06 am

Ladybug82 wrote:What was with CH playing so nice with the happy couple?  I mean it was a nice change, just kind of shockingly different than the last few seasons.

Not sure I can watch that BIP mess even to snark on Ken and Barbie or the DDK triangle.  laugh out loud

Me too! He went all in on JoJo and Jordan at their ATFR and Bryan doesn't get asked once about "how was it to watch the woman you love tell another man she loved him?!?" Not a single question. Let's not forget CH put Des & Chris over the coals with the Brooks drama. And he gave them a trip to Spain...what is happening?!?!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:06 am

I think he is a big Rachel fan.JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:07 am

coolangel wrote:

I think he was scared that Big Rach would throw their ratings cow for next season - Peter under the bus yet again in her replies. She is a firecracker that one! laugh out loud  

JMO

Maybe Rachel needs to become co-host to keep CH on his best. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:07 am

CH is probably just a little afraid of ticking her off .... I think she could be scary if angered ... we saw a little of that with Peter tonight hehehe Be afraid ... be very afraid affraid

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:07 am

I'm glad he went easy on Rachel and Bryan. Refreshing.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:08 am

Congrats to the happy couple.
I am at peace about how it all turns out.
Everything has been said and done. Rachel is a wonderful lead, genuine about her search of love, sensitive, self-aware, completely in the process, and on top of that, the total package.
Bryan has been a joy to watch, with his confidence, passion, charm, strenght, dedication, communication skills, calmness, self-awareness and even his mistakes which made him real. I would totally marry a Bryan.

Good luck to Peter, bachelor or not. I won't watch if it's him but hey, I have skipped other seasons before. Just wish him to find what he is looking for in life like everyone else.

Can't wait for more itvs for the happy couple.

Thanks guys for making this season uniquely passionate, even with all the breaks, TBC, overhelwing love for Peter AND Rachel AND Bryan. This has been quite a ride.

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
philphan
Ash2214
northernviewer
pavalygurl
emiusacska
aviej
JBF
bigbluebird
kmick0890
richmondrose
bleuberry