SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 32 of 59 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 45 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by stuckinsc Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:As long as they don't start selling body organs and by products I guess I am good.

Another I love Kasha moment! rofl
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:58 pm

This is no different than any other season. I got so sick of listening to Corrine questions during Nick's season, and everyone else before him. I'm going to get sick of the Peter questions.

Sooner or later the couple gets sick of it too. I'm looking forward to that quote in a tabloid.

I would love a cheesy o/sized t-shirt in the I'm chill until I'm not.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This is no different than any other season. I got so sick of listening to Corrine questions during Nick's season, and everyone else before him. I'm going to get sick of the Peter questions.

Sooner or later the couple gets sick of it too. I'm looking forward to that quote in a tabloid.

I would love a cheesy o/sized t-shirt in the I'm chill until I'm not.

I refuse to buy stuff these people shill, but this stuff is so wonderfully cheesy it is almost making fun of itself.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:00 pm

FashionLover wrote:I'm getting to a point where I might...might....purchase the cheapest of this stupid Dr. Abs merchandise cause I kinda feel bad for the guy now. Even their victory lap/promotional tour thing is gonna be peter/rachel centered cause reporters won't stop asking and the articles I've seen so far are about the runner-up

I don't feel bad for Bryan at all. In the Ryan & Kelly interview, he said it the best: he was mentally strong and prepared. In the end, she's only in love with one person, and it's him.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:01 pm

Billysmom wrote:No, just that they'll be together, la, Dallas, Miami..... To me sounds like they're waiting for that call from dwts

Thanks for answering ! I'm looking forward to their engagement parties. Hopefully they're more family centered than Bachelor nation
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:10 pm

I'm glad Rachel didn't pick Peter especially after offering to "sacrifice". Had they gotten engaged, I'm sure that Peter would have constantly remind her that he didn't want to get engaged but had to do it for because he loves her so much !He would constantly remind her of how grateful she should be that he can afford her a not so mediocre life because he loves her so much. He had to bend for her because he loves her so much! That kind of relationship is emotionally draining. Its like walking on eggshells -and you should to remember to show gratitude & endlessly thank your stars that he put a ring on it.. .It's a rollercoaster and I'm really glad Rachel got off.

AJMO of course!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:55 pm

I wonder what kind of non-mediocre life Peter would have offered her? I am honestly curious. Rachel should have asked him to expound on it. Such a wasted opportunity.  
A slide-show: A Non-mediocre Life with Peter Kraus  cantstopl

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:58 pm

makeover wrote:I wonder what kind of non-mediocre life Peter would have offered her? I am honestly curious. Rachel should have asked him to expound on it. Such a wasted opportunity.  
I think it's the old Aidan vs Big argument- drama and strife with "true love" or calm complacency with the boring one. It only works if you're a crazy teenager imo or in a tv show or I guess Rachel in the pre-Bryan years.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:01 pm

LynnTa wrote:I'm glad Rachel didn't pick Peter especially after offering to "sacrifice".  Had they gotten engaged, I'm sure that Peter would have constantly remind her that he didn't want to get engaged but had to do it for because he loves her so much !He would constantly remind her of how grateful she should be that he can afford her a not so mediocre life because he loves her so much. He had to bend for her because he loves her so much!  That kind of relationship is emotionally draining. Its like walking on eggshells -and you should to remember to show gratitude & endlessly thank your stars that he put a ring on it.. .It's a rollercoaster and I'm really glad Rachel got off.

AJMO  of course!
Lol. Yep. He's that kind of guy. It does nothing to help a woman's self-esteem. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:04 pm

Alanna wrote:
makeover wrote:I wonder what kind of non-mediocre life Peter would have offered her? I am honestly curious. Rachel should have asked him to expound on it. Such a wasted opportunity.  
I think it's the old Aidan vs Big argument- drama and strife with "true love" or calm complacency with the boring one. It only works if you're a crazy teenager imo or in a tv show or I guess Rachel in the pre-Bryan years.

Oh, Aidan.....Carrie, you really blew that one! :tissuebox
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:06 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:As long as they don't start selling body organs and by products I guess I am good.

Another I love Kasha moment! rofl

Hey this may not be too far off in the future. no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:09 pm

I admit to not watching much of this season, but what little I did see just made me think Peter was only there waiting for his lead role. He seemed perplexed that he made it all the way to F2. Rachel on the other hand, imo, had producers in her ear telling her she needed to wring a proposal out of him. These tptb know their business - Peter is all the talk, just as they planned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 59 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 45 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+90
Emilia23_12
lleyki
hb591
USAGold
bigbluebird
Mustang19
mindless
MiaHawk
Shadow
richmondrose
twinkle73