SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 53 of 59 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by likeashipblown Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:01 pm

In regards to Eric, he's someone who I'm not sure that he meant harm, if that makes sense. It would be hard to know, honestly, because... He just doesn't have a very good self-monitor or tact button and sometimes-- often times-- his response is emotional more than logical, as well, and thus it comes off ill-informed, ignorant, hyper-judgmental, or ignoring the big picture, when really, it's just emotion-driven or short-sighted, but never or rarely is it meant to be malicious, I don't think. He just needs a lot of help seeing things through a logical filter.

We saw shades of this in the house this season when he'd question Rachel's sincerity or made ignorant comments about why Rachel was picking certain guys, etc. Then we'd see him get guidance and have "aha" moments. I think he probably genuinely is supportive of Rachel and Bryan, and wishes them well, regardless of his comments post-show. But, yeah, I don't see him getting an invite to anything, either. Lol.  

makeover wrote:...

Seems like either Bryan hasn't heard about it yet or doesn't mind it since he was still praising Eric during interviews. I think Matt, Will, Josiah and Adam would definitely be invited. Not sure about the rest. Bryan actually picked Matt as the one guy he would go into deep space with (among the roseboys) in the limo interview laugh out loud.

You make an interesting point. I was thinking about it... I honestly don't think Bryan's going to show his hand if he has an issue with most people/guys from the show, tbh. Either because he doesn't care enough in some cases or because he's not going to give them that power in other cases.

I sort of am of the belief that Rachel's a better barometer, imo, for what Bryan might be truly thinking and feeling, in some cases, not all. I feel this way, because Rachel said something in an interview the other day about how she'd rather people attack her but she had very serious issues when people hurt or attack someone she cares about. So Rachel's hot buttons are probably in large part fueled by Bryan, again, not always. Because, no. Lol. But!

And examples of Bryan not showing his hand, thus we have no clue what he might truly think?

Bryan's been graceful about Dean, for instance, in their press tour post-show. At Mohegan Sun, Bryan and Rachel were supportive of Dean being the next Bachelor when a fan brought it up and/or said that people who wanted to see Dean could see him on Monday on BiP. They didn't launch in to anything negative on the topic of him. And Dean's not a friend and isn't going to be and there's no way they haven't seen the stuff he goes around muttering... He's a complete extension of Peter. Dean is legit the guy who says what Peter isn't, in lots of cases, but what Peter thinks/believes. And still.. neither R&B shaded him, especially Bryan.

I honestly think the only person Bryan truly does not like even a little bit and might have a slightly more difficult time concealing it even though he still does... is Peter. Too many people around Bryan (Rachel, Pauldine, etc.) say/do things that make it clear they're telegraphing him there. And, in regards to Peter, it's as close as Bryan's come to saying anything negative about any of the people having to do with this experience.

And even then, he wasn't negative, he made it about himself and the type of man he is, if that makes sense. I forget which interview... But when he was mentioning the hardest thing for him to watch in regards to Rachel and Peter (because he was asked) was that... He said something like.. From his standpoint, paraphrasing here: men should not make a woman they claim to care about cry or hurt in order to get the validation they need or in order to get proof that the woman feels a certain way about them and their relationship, or whatever... I mean, he was just very clear that he's not a man who believes in seeing the woman he loves hurt-- to get what he needs or to derive confidence etc., and so, to watch certain things play out... bothered him.

You can't say something like that about YOURSELF and then expect anyone to think there is any love or respect there. He all but said "real men" don't tear women down to get what they need to feel good.

But, but, but! Even then, it was veiled and well-polished and I don't even think he said Peter's name, did he, and only directly responded to the question at hand? And that was that. That is the ONLY time he's even sort of showed his hand.

Bryan's going to keep it cute.

I'd also add, I'm increasingly the belief that Bryan isn't going to be the one who hasn't seen/doesn't see certain things. I think he's all over it. I think Bryan sees everything. Every single thing. Rachel joked that he's "stalker" like about her, and it was cute and funny, and all else, he was just being supportive of her.

But, in all honesty, Bryan came off very Type-A on the show, and their post-show interviews have only solidified that for me. He even said pretty clearly in one of their interviews this week (Mohegan Sun?) that Rachel's actually not really all that Type-A, and he wouldn't really have wanted her to be, which kind of telegraphed to me... That's Bryan's lane and two super Type-A's with their personalities would not have been for the best. Lol.

Compound that with how Rachel would say repeatedly he's someone who needs to "know and see" everything about everything during her interviews while the show was airing, and yeah, yeah... I don't think he misses anything if his name or Rachel's name is mentioned. Just a very strong vibe I get based off their interviews the past couple of days and even how he very sporadically stumbles across pics of him and Rachel, and hits like. In some cases when he's not following the account and neither of them are tagged. Lol.

I just truly believe dude knows what's up. Always. I just think he's very controlled in some cases and laid-back/chill in other cases about how he responds for different reasons. But this is all just my take.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:07 pm

Aria wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I think Eric would get an invite.

I think so too. Eric is just brutally honest and doesn't have a filter. He says things that others would deem inappropriate (like how many black guys Rachel was eliminating or how she was playing a game). I don't think there's a calculated bone in his body and I think it was clear from his Hannah Kahn interview that he's saying this not to diss Bryan, but it's his way of showing sympathy for him and looking out for him as he doesn't think Bryan deserves to be anyone's second choice. I'm sure Rachel/Bryan are pissed, but hopefully they know him well enough to know that his intentions weren't bad. IMO!

ITA. I think Rachel totally sees how Eric is and gets him. He could use some good role modeling.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:10 pm

Eric immediately met up with Dean for his loyalty reward:
https://www.instagram.com/deanie_babies/

It's dumb and dumber because Dean has the following and excitement (I didn't say maturity because that's not a requirement) to knock Peter out of the running for TB but, he's under the Jedi mind-control that makes him bark, wag his tail and jump into the amen corner and Eric just wants to get in wherever he can sell his soul to fit in. Too bad karma is what it is and there's no honor among fame whores. Lesson pending....

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:20 pm

It's actually pretty funny to me when I went to Dean's IG. I have to wonder what kind of empty headed women are attracted to Dean. IMO. I don't find him cute. He is immature and not real bright. He's a mean boy. Then look at the IG photo posted prior to his last and it says it all. And he's still being considered as a possibility for the next TB? Suspect duh
I don't get it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:56 pm

Great proposal. I thought it was heartfelt and could feel Bryan's sincerity. I'm interested to see what the future holds for Brachel. Will Bryan be as over-the-moon for The Bachelorette when she is just simply Rachel Lindsay? I look forward to seeing what happens next. They are equal parts cute/sexy together.

I have a different take on Peter...the psych degree in me sees Peter as very conflicted. IMO, He has some strong feelings about what went down in Spain & I think that anxiety and feeling of inadequacy made him do some controversial things post-filming ( SM activity & liking of derogatory comments) Yes, I think he should've taken a higher road but I feel he is a tormented soul with some kind of commitment-phobia (takes one to know one) and perhaps "soulmate-idealism" ...an ideal that Rachel could not live up to. I empathize with him as no one is perfect and this franchise will rock your soul to the core. I have a soft spot for him and am going to give him a pass. (I do wonder what it is about Bryan he didn't like? Did he see a side of him we didn't see?)

And I wish Rachel would've been more gracious and tender with Peter ATFR. I understand her frustration and appreciate her fiery-ness, but this was not the place/time. They shared something special (sorry-but no one can deny this) and she really diminished it to protect Bryan and perhaps her ego.  I felt bad that she was a victim to Peter's volatility but I don't think Peter was deliberately trying to mess with her head/heart in a mean-spirited way. I saw a lot of sexual tension between these two on the ATFR and based on Rachel's behavior towards him, she has it out for him. She seemed a little too vindictive for my liking....this is after she is supposed to basking in the glory of being able to share her HEA w/B & getting a ring put on it-FINALLY! Enjoy this moment..."your very best life" and don't be so hostile, girl! Smiley

So at the end of the day, I'm still #teamrachel and wish her and Bryan well but but this season was a little bit tainted for me. I wanted to love it but instead I just liked it, ya know?

I agree with her though that Peter is NOT READY to be the Bachelor. But why did Rachel say she didn't want her top 4 guys to be the Bachelor? Wasn't she one of Nick's top 4? Smiley    
I was pleased as punch that she got Alex's name out there as her choice for Bachelor 22. :yes: :yes:

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:00 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:Eric immediately met up with Dean for his loyalty reward:

It's dumb and dumber because Dean has the following and excitement (I didn't say maturity because that's not a requirement) to knock Peter out of the running for TB but, he's under the Jedi mind-control that makes him bark, wag his tail and jump into the amen corner and Eric just wants to get in wherever he can sell his soul to fit in. Too bad karma is what it is and there's no honor among fame whores. Lesson pending....

@Chgohighlife  Excellent post IMO and Spot on. word  score  

I keep wondering if when the puppy gets potty trained if he might realize that he is the more popular than his master. Just take a look at the puppies wet t-shirt IG likes. Maybe the puppy will still go after the bone. TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 53 1f429  
The disloyalty among the thirsty is a famewhoring desperation at its finest. TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 53 1f61b
So much Karma waiting for payback among this shady crowd IMO. TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 53 1f44a
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:05 pm

@agentcurls here's Peter's own word:

Reality TV World: It seemed as if you didn't really like Bryan on the show, that you weren't his biggest fan. Could you elaborate on why? Did Bryan ever say anything in particular that rubbed you the wrong way or did you paint him in a certain light because of his background, just being from Miami, and such?

Peter Kraus: The relationship I had with Bryan was never one of friendship, you know, we never really talked directly to each other. But I watched how he interacted with other guys when we had our group chats amongst the guys. He just wasn't the kind of guy I would hang out with.

Maybe it's because I got along with so many other guys so well and we all became good friends pretty early on, even to the point where those are some of my best friends for life, I think, at this point. [Bryan] didn't fit into that group that we were developing.

And I developed some really, really serious feelings for Rachel, and seeing her with him hurt me a bit, because if I couldn't be friends with him, why would she want to be with him? So I think I took it personally in a way that I shouldn't have, and I took it out on him because of it.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/peter-kraus-on-the-bachelorette-reunion-with-rachel-lindsay-i-had-bite-my-tongue-i-didnt-feel-welcome-22514m.php

As for Bryan, his friend Pauldine who connected him with a casting agent, said "I knew she was his type. He's used to strong, smart and exotic women in his dating and family life. Made sense"
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXiPYhDAPiu/?taken-by=pauldine

His other long time friend Jeff, also said " We talked about @therachlindsay being his perfect match before she was even announced #TheBachelorette, and his leap of faith paid off "
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXiw_Bgg91X/?taken-by=jeffklein9

So I think Bryan would not be so OTT for other women.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:06 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Aria wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I think Eric would get an invite.

I think so too. Eric is just brutally honest and doesn't have a filter. He says things that others would deem inappropriate (like how many black guys Rachel was eliminating or how she was playing a game). I don't think there's a calculated bone in his body and I think it was clear from his Hannah Kahn interview that he's saying this not to diss Bryan, but it's his way of showing sympathy for him and looking out for him as he doesn't think Bryan deserves to be anyone's second choice. I'm sure Rachel/Bryan are pissed, but hopefully they know him well enough to know that his intentions weren't bad. IMO!

ITA. I think Rachel totally sees how Eric is and gets him. He could use some good role modeling.

I-I-I think you're under-estimating Eric. He got a favorable "never been in love" kinda clueless edit but, the fact is - Eric survived the worst of Baltimore and family dysfunction to get a degree and make a life in LA and never been in love (translation; fair share of women, never committed to anyone). That tells you his instincts and ability to read people and situations and make them work for him are at least, great. He talked to everyone, one on one, learned about them and created his niche. Let me give you an example:  Will - easily one of the smartest and most suitable suitors for Rachel based upon intelligence, background and values. He liked Rachel, was a bit in awe of her and frankly unaccustomed to women like her. So, in a private discussion he tells Eric all this and adds that the reason he's a bit stymied is he has primarily dated white women. Eric: :uptonogood "I kinda feel like you should tell her that." sneakyl So, on his one-on-one, Will follows that sage advice TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 53 2292733854 TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 53 2292733854 TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 53 2292733854 (insert flame thrower here because this is a bit like telling a beautiful girl who is 5'1" and 160 lbs that you primarily date former WNBA players in the sense of being polar opposites) WHUT!!??? Eric, Eric, Eric... :halo:Praying

Rachel assumes that Will is therefore, not attracted to AA women/HER and that is the reason he's treating her like his third cousin with chicken pox - instead of the fact that he's just shall we say, confused and a bit out of his element.

Will goes home: :Woah-hoo: High clap clapping!

I am not worried about Eric, at all. His instincts are first rate. He could get rich selling clues. Rachelle knows this. Bryan know this. Peter and Eric are in the same box. Dean is being promoted for next bachelor because he's best choice for all concerned EXCEPT Peter. Win-Win TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 53 3806527698

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:27 pm

@likeashipblown ITA about your read on Bryan. That is my read on him too. He is not an ignorant guy. He knows exactly what people are saying about him throughout the season but he has the self-restraint to not show his hand too much.

On the show, he was the same as well. Sometimes he would be involved in the guy chats but he never let himself be manipulated by the producers or other guys to truly badmouth anyone. I don't think that's because he's a saint but he's aware of what's going on. Even during his guy chat with Peter, when Peter straight-up told him he doesn't want to be sitting there with him, Bryan didn't come up with an rebuttal but just raised his eyebrows. That same eyebrow raise when Rachel gave Peter the group date rose, laugh out loud.

He said he set 3 goals for himself when he decided to go on the show: 1) to focus on Rachel, 2) not to be involved in drama, 3) not to badmouth anyone. He managed to achieve all 3 goals, IMO.

I have also seen some comments here and there that he is a "yes-man" based on how he is always agreeing with Rachel in their post-finale interviews. I actually see their dynamic differently. I think he knows very well how to influence her because I saw it on the show as well. He would often tell her in a non-combative manner what he wants to happen (to paraphrase some: "it's NOT too good to be true", "stop trying to sabotage this", "let's kiss hanging up in the air", "we're going to fall in love at the end of all this", "the vibe is off on this date, please fix it", etc). I have a feeling he usually gets his way by influencing her slowly but surely. Rachel is sassy on the outside but I think she's a big softie at heart. She has alluded that Bryan is the stronger one out of the two. And Rachel is more of an open book between the two.

This is all JMO and observations on two people I don't know in real life, laugh out loud.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:36 pm

@makeover, I couldn't agree with you more on your take of Bryan :yes:

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:52 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Alanna wrote:I don't think Rachel and Peter ever need to be in a room together again for any reason laugh out loud they're a really bad fit and whatever residual feelings there are or aren't stem from addiction to drama and angst imo. Hard pass on their closure from me.

I don't think they could even have closure now that I consider it, imo they'd just fall back into their nonsensical drama. She needs to stick with being B's baby at this point laugh out loud

My sentiments exactly, Alanna. Peter and Rachel would take about six months to burn each other to the ground. When they are together he's passive aggressive, insecure and mean. She's combative, irritating and whiny. Talk about bringing out the worst in each other! They definitely have chemistry - the kind that keeps you fighting and arguing and hurt and insecure forever. There's a couple good kisses followed by insults and withdrawal, daily. She pushes all the wrong buttons in Peter - in fairness, he was stuck way back when she got out of the hot hottub with him and asked Will to join her on a one-on-one. Then, she tooled around Geneva in a Bentley and bought Bryan an $8k matching watch and they showed them off charmingly before she decided to turn Peter into a popsickle (sp?) on a sleigh ride. Mostly as a result of his perfect hair and beautiful eyes and body, that man is not engineered to process that kind of treatment. He's the king of Madison and his life's experience has not prepared him for competition from super-confident men like Bryan who by this point, Peter actively HATES, per spoon pal Dean. Then, Rachel really and truly needs ALOT of love, affection and attention so, Peter basically mostly pats her on the back and kisses her on the forehead which leaves her with smoke coming out of her ears and bloomers 24/7. These two people are NOT in love...they are running the scenes that lead up to a murder-suicide in a Lifetime movie.

Thank HEAVEN for Bryan. Rachel's lifetime of faith and going to church paid off because she was saved from a horrific fate by divine intervention and a seriously beautiful, strong, secure and loving man, IMO. Hallelujah!

I love your comment, it made me laugh, cringe, and nod, YES!
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:18 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:Eric immediately met up with Dean for his loyalty reward:

They both live in LA and shared a significant time in their lives.  Of course they're going to hang out together.  I like them both and wish them well.

I don't see anything that says the famewhoring must be limited to the happy couple. It's a tv show. Let everyone have their 15 mins. Then we can move on to BIP and the real crazy.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 59 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+90
Emilia23_12
lleyki
hb591
USAGold
bigbluebird
Mustang19
mindless
MiaHawk
Shadow
richmondrose
twinkle73