SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 52 of 59 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 55 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Dessler Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:47 am

Eric won't be at the party laugh out loud . I am sure R&B have seen articles of Eric calling Bryan a rebound. I am positive that Will,Josiah and Adam will be in attendance.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:50 am

I think Eric would get an invite.

TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 52 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:57 am

bleuberry wrote:I think Eric would get an invite.

I think so too. Eric is just brutally honest and doesn't have a filter. He says things that others would deem inappropriate (like how many black guys Rachel was eliminating or how she was playing a game). I don't think there's a calculated bone in his body and I think it was clear from his Hannah Kahn interview that he's saying this not to diss Bryan, but it's his way of showing sympathy for him and looking out for him as he doesn't think Bryan deserves to be anyone's second choice. I'm sure Rachel/Bryan are pissed, but hopefully they know him well enough to know that his intentions weren't bad. IMO!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:58 am

Eric is just stupid imo. Hopefully they'll be kind to him because he needs some grownup role models.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:13 am

Eric's comments are just dumb, however I don't think he said he said to be malicious, so I hope he sill gets an invite, I would understand if he didn't.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:32 am

Dessler wrote:Eric won't be at the party laugh out loud . I am sure R&B have seen articles of Eric calling Bryan a rebound. I am positive that Will,Josiah and Adam will be in attendance.
Eric is a brutally honest guy and I don't think he meant any harm with his comments but how does he think it would help the situation when he is calling Bryan a "consolation prize"? I know he doesn't have a filter but be a bit more tactful next time?

Seems like either Bryan hasn't heard about it yet or doesn't mind it since he was still praising Eric during interviews. I think Matt, Will, Josiah and Adam would definitely be invited. Not sure about the rest. Bryan actually picked Matt as the one guy he would go into deep space with (among the roseboys) in the limo interview laugh out loud.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:45 am

Alanna wrote:I don't think Rachel and Peter ever need to be in a room together again for any reason laugh out loud they're a really bad fit and whatever residual feelings there are or aren't stem from addiction to drama and angst imo. Hard pass on their closure from me.

I don't think they could even have closure now that I consider it, imo they'd just fall back into their nonsensical drama. She needs to stick with being B's baby at this point laugh out loud

My sentiments exactly, Alanna. Peter and Rachel would take about six months to burn each other to the ground. When they are together he's passive aggressive, insecure and mean. She's combative, irritating and whiny. Talk about bringing out the worst in each other! They definitely have chemistry - the kind that keeps you fighting and arguing and hurt and insecure forever. There's a couple good kisses followed by insults and withdrawal, daily. She pushes all the wrong buttons in Peter - in fairness, he was stuck way back when she got out of the hot hottub with him and asked Will to join her on a one-on-one. Then, she tooled around Geneva in a Bentley and bought Bryan an $8k matching watch and they showed them off charmingly before she decided to turn Peter into a popsickle (sp?) on a sleigh ride. Mostly as a result of his perfect hair and beautiful eyes and body, that man is not engineered to process that kind of treatment. He's the king of Madison and his life's experience has not prepared him for competition from super-confident men like Bryan who by this point, Peter actively HATES, per spoon pal Dean. Then, Rachel really and truly needs ALOT of love, affection and attention so, Peter basically mostly pats her on the back and kisses her on the forehead which leaves her with smoke coming out of her ears and bloomers 24/7. These two people are NOT in love...they are running the scenes that lead up to a murder-suicide in a Lifetime movie.

Thank HEAVEN for Bryan. Rachel's lifetime of faith and going to church paid off because she was saved from a horrific fate by divine intervention and a seriously beautiful, strong, secure and loving man, IMO. Hallelujah!

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:57 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
Alanna wrote:I don't think Rachel and Peter ever need to be in a room together again for any reason laugh out loud they're a really bad fit and whatever residual feelings there are or aren't stem from addiction to drama and angst imo. Hard pass on their closure from me.

I don't think they could even have closure now that I consider it, imo they'd just fall back into their nonsensical drama. She needs to stick with being B's baby at this point laugh out loud

My sentiments exactly, Alanna. Peter and Rachel would take about six months to burn each other to the ground. When they are together he's passive aggressive, insecure and mean. She's combative, irritating and whiny. Talk about bringing out the worst in each other! They definitely have chemistry - the kind that keeps you fighting and arguing and hurt and insecure forever. There's a couple good kisses followed by insults and withdrawal, daily. She pushes all the wrong buttons in Peter - in fairness, he was stuck way back when she got out of the hot hottub with him and asked Will to join her on a one-on-one. Then, she tooled around Geneva in a Bentley and bought Bryan an $8k matching watch and they showed them off charmingly before she decided to turn Peter into a popsickle (sp?) on a sleigh ride. Mostly as a result of his perfect hair and beautiful eyes and body, that man is not engineered to process that kind of treatment. He's the king of Madison and his life's experience has not prepared him for competition from super-confident men like Bryan who by this point, Peter actively HATES, per spoon pal Dean. Then, Rachel really and truly needs ALOT of love, affection and attention so, Peter basically mostly pats her on the back and kisses her on the forehead which leaves her with smoke coming out of her ears and bloomers 24/7. These two people are NOT in love...they are running the scenes that lead up to a murder-suicide in a Lifetime movie.

Thank HEAVEN for Bryan. Rachel's lifetime of faith and going to church paid off because she was saved from a horrific fate by divine intervention and a seriously beautiful, strong, secure and loving man, IMO. Hallelujah!
Very good posts handwave thumbsup  @alanna and @chgohighlife
Rachel and Peter not a good match period.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 52 1f49b  TeamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 52 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:29 pm

In light of what has now said about R&B ,wouldn't it be super awkward for him to be at their engagement Party?
Eric: Rach, I now think that you chose Bryan because Peter wouldn't propose. And Bryan, you are a rebound Bro! But I just want to congratulate you two and wish you well!

R &B : Thanks????

I don't think they want at their party. imo

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:37 pm

LynnTa wrote:In light of what has now said about R&B ,wouldn't it be super awkward for him to be at their engagement Party?  
Eric:     Rach, I now think that you chose Bryan because Peter wouldn't propose.  And Bryan, you are a rebound Bro!   But I just want to congratulate you two and wish you well!

R &B : Thanks????

I don't think they want at their party. imo

Eric went from handsome prince to major opportunistic slimebag faster than the speed of light. Since I'm disappointed, Rachel and Bryan must be wounded. How stupid is Eric to put so much stock in the edit that he completely discounts what he saw and knew for weeks?

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:42 pm

I too think Eric's comments were a way for him to stay relevant because eventually Rachel season is going to die ( I'm hoping soon because it's becoming exhausting) and Peter is in the running for Tb, because I just can't believe he's that dumb.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:55 pm

@jalkrie , IA with you ,Eric seems to be looking for opportunities to extend his 15mins of fame.

I am now thinking that the friendship with R&B didn't mean that much to him anyway!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 59 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 55 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+90
Emilia23_12
lleyki
hb591
USAGold
bigbluebird
Mustang19
mindless
MiaHawk
Shadow
richmondrose
twinkle73