SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by ssin0547 Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:09 am

That's right. I forgot about that rose. They kind of had to show it then I guess. Interesting, interesting.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:48 am

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 BXr1QA8jk5F

https://instagram.com/p/BXr1QA8jk5F/

Ahhh just another magazine I'll have to go buy tomorrow Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:55 am

So this is the first article that mentions sex that I have seen anyway

https://www.nova100.com.au/entertainment/matty-j-becomes-first-australian-bachelor-have-sex-show

Matty Johnson will invite one of his remaining Bachelorettes to join him on the first “overnight date” in Aussie Bachelor history. OK! magazine report the 30-year-old marketing manager will spend the night with a woman he has already had a single date with - namely Elora, Laura, Cobie, Lisa or Florence. The “romantic retreat”, which will happen a little later this season, was offered to Season 1 Bachelor Tim Robards, who declined the opportunity to spend the night with one of his final three out of respect for the remaining women. The room Matty will spend the night in is said to be akin to the “Fantasy Suite” - a fixture of the US Bachelor and Bachelorette series.

ETA I wish they would do it like the fantasy suite date...only give the option to all the last 3 girls! Not just 1 girl Rolling Eyes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:06 am

LeapofFaith wrote:So this is the first article that mentions sex that I have seen anyway

https://www.nova100.com.au/entertainment/matty-j-becomes-first-australian-bachelor-have-sex-show

Matty Johnson will invite one of his remaining Bachelorettes to join him on the first “overnight date” in Aussie Bachelor history. OK! magazine report the 30-year-old marketing manager will spend the night with a woman he has already had a single date with - namely Elora, Laura, Cobie, Lisa or Florence. The “romantic retreat”, which will happen a little later this season, was offered to Season 1 Bachelor Tim Robards, who declined the opportunity to spend the night with one of his final three out of respect for the remaining women. The room Matty will spend the night in is said to be akin to the “Fantasy Suite” - a fixture of the US Bachelor and Bachelorette series.

ETA I wish they would do it like the fantasy suite date...only give the option to all the last 3 girls! Not just 1 girl Rolling Eyes

Woah so definitely a room then (no camping) and if it's a fantasy suite that means they had time to prepare the rose petals and champagne (and wire up the audio recording equipment no doubt) so not an "emergency" stopover due to weather either then.  

This is so juicy!  Please let it be Elora.  I want to see the Mansion implode.  Praying
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:07 am

I just feel a bit ill about the whole thing
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:14 am

I just don't understand why?! If they are wanting to include fantasy suites just do it like the us bachelor series and at the end with the last girls deciding if they want to or not hmmm

Also just regarding Flos post of the ok magazine....this is the first time a contestant has been aloud to post something other than a pic from the episode of the show? Right? ??? ?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:20 am

It's such a bad idea. Backlash will be huge. People will either be peeved that F1 has been spoiled by making it that obvious, or his reputation will cop a hiding if it isn't with F1.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:23 am

Emayem wrote:It's such a bad idea. Backlash will be huge. People will either be peeved that F1 has been spoiled by making it that obvious, or his reputation will cop a hiding if it isn't with F1.

I couldn't agree more!

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:15 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:So this is the first article that mentions sex that I have seen anyway

Don't see sex mentioned - I think it is implied. But not all bachelors have used an overnight for sex. I'm getting a kick at the outcry over having an overnight! In the US, Molly of Bachelor Jason's season, spent a night at his house 'camping' for her first 1on1. She got a very cool reception when she returned wearing Jason's t-shirt the following morning. Did they have sex - don't know and don't really care!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5328

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:56 pm

The Nova article is kinda misleading IMO....it says the romantic retreat will happen a little later this season. Episode 8 where we are speuculating the overningt to take place is halfway mark into the season so this is not similar to the US series at all when it takes place about one week left for filming to wrap up. So IMO this is something the AU producers conjured up for unnecessary drama and next day water cooler talk.

@leapoffaith......I am not sure if that OK Mag swimming suit photoshoot that Flo posted about was taken during filming. The BTS Diimex pictures that poster Bobette found from during filming are posted in the SM No Discusison thread link below. Laura is wearing a yellow top and navy blue bottom while Flo is wearing light blue top and bottom.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3880p24-bachelor-australia-season-5-matty-johnson-media-social-media-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

So maybe the Ok mag pic that Flo posted was done post filming but yeah please get the mag so we know how many girls were profiled...thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:12 pm

^^^^ I think OK is an official magazine affiliate for the show, so Flo posting the pic on her site would just be another variation on TPTB's social media control this season.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:45 pm

ssin0547 wrote:Timing is definitely suss! I must say though, she still looks the same. Hasn't aged a bit. JMO.

Matty pretty much said the same thing to her that Elora "looks great for 27"  KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 1f601  giggling

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz