SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:36 pm

Matty sightings post show
LeapofFaith wrote:https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/matty-j-has-been-spotted-out-and-about-in-sydney-after-wrapping-up-the-bachelor/news-story/44a0608e71bfc0d0c749d9ba07e89390

"Confidential understands Johnson did find a match on the show, so it is now a long wait for the marketing agent-turned-reality star to reveal the outcome of the show.

In the meantime he is obviously distracting himself by catching up with friends."

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:54 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:TV Week using pic of Matty with Lisa

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:55 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:OK mag using pic of Matty and Laura and typical to past F1s where the word "win" is used pre-season

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:03 pm

The Bachelor AU FB posting historical pattern
Dirty Street Pie wrote:I've just gone back through the official Facebook pages timeline for the last 2 seasons to see which girls we were "introduced" to before the show begins because the winner is always going to be in there. From Sam Woods season 12 girls had a feature picture with a quote from them, and Snez was the first one featured. It was a real mixture, with  top contenders, villains and a couple of nobodies.
Richie's season was a bit different though, as only 5 girls had a feature photo with quote pre season. In order they were Olena, Megan, Janey, Alex and Keira. From the first night it was clear that Janey and Keira were not contenders, so if they follow a similar pattern we will be able to narrow it down from the Facebook posts once they officially release the girls, and start doing more promo posts.
Dirty Street Pie wrote:And to add to my previous post, the preseason posts from Blakes season are even more telling. Rather than having feature photos that season, they had videos, and only 4 girls got them. Diana the Disney princess obsessive, Laurina, who was well.... Laurina Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698  , Jess, who was top 4, and Sam F, who won, if ending up with Blake can be counted as winning?
First preseason intros came onto Facebook on July 5 last year, so I'd say we'll get some pretty soon, which will really narrow things down.  I tried to do Tims season as well, but my Facebook kept crashing.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:07 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:We have a name for White Pants girl - her name is Tara  yes

She's the first girl to be posted by the official SM account and also included in the promo and has a date per sleuthing. So I think she may be a contender to be in F4. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWJs06Rg2AU/?taken-by=thebachelorau

Credit: @TheBachelorAU

Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:11 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:laugh out loud right on the money @bobette. This confirms for me Leah will be the Keira as speculated  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 4256136633

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/videos/1599329273473245/
Bobette wrote:Leah's extended intro vid:

Source

Designed to provoke a reaction IMO.  Ruffle ruffle.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:12 pm

Bobette wrote:I was hoping for another girl reveal today but instead we get 15 secs of fluff.  Rolling Eyes

Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:13 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Elora! First single date girl gets an official vid/pic before season starts!  yes

@thebachelorau A lot of people call her the Tahitian goddess, it's time to meet Elora. #TheBachelorAU, coming soon.  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f339
Credit: @TheBachelorAU

ETA: also on FB https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:15 pm

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:Looks like Cobie's next...

(Copied in her thread)
AllAboutLove wrote:We've had the nurturing nanny (Tara), the villain hair and feather Ruffler (Leah), the sexy Tahitian goddess (Elora) and now, of course, the sweet quirky girl (Cobie)... 
Well done @Bobette on calling it!  clapping!

Laura has to be coming soon! 

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:27 pm

Swimming photoshoot - about 12 girls estimated to be part of it
Bobette wrote:Just came across these pap photos on the Diimex website of the girls doing a bikini photoshoot at a house in Curl Curl Beach (NSW). Don't think they've been posted before? They're pretty rough photos - I can see why none of the mags picked them up (to my knowledge). Trying to work out a date as one was not clearly marked, unless that string of numbers means anything?

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 XtsKYQB
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 VuLmj7Q
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 MpcErED
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 7mBMaf8
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 S3l3Lqr

I think I see:
Elora (yellow, sitting cross legged - terrible posture!)
Florence (light blue, standing)
Leah (also light blue, sitting)
Simone (yellow)
Cobie (purple, sitting)
and maybe Jen Hawke in the blue standing with her elbow up?
The girl in the orange top is the tall one with red cross-over top shown getting out of limo on opening night, don't know a name.
Please add names/ correct me if I'm wrong

Source

They look SO BORED.  laugh out loud

Going back in to see what else I can find... :detective
Bobette wrote:
mercieme wrote:Great find @Bobette yes

I see Laura in there as well, her tattoo on the side is showing...she is wearing a yellow top and navy blue bottom. Her backside is shown in your 3rd SC and her legs in your 5th SC. I believe this could be the same photo shoot where we saw Florence in a red bikini posted in her thread, if so it could be the Mar 7th GD that AAL posted in the filming thread.

Oh yes, you're right!  That's Laura with the black bikini bottoms, back to the camera thumbsup

I think the pics were probably taken between April 16-18 based on the pics either side of them on Diimex (see post above).  Also I'm pretty sure that's Florence in blue - the red bikini was from a different, earlier photo shoot I think?
The girl in the single yellow piece IMO is the blonde girl (wearing white low cut thin strap dress) sitting beside the girl dentified as Florence in the SC discussion thread Link

With that number of girls (I counted about 11) in the swimming photoshoot SCs and considering we had matrix pics dated April 21st for the F7 girls, it would mean that Matty eliminated more than 4 girls (Tara, Elise for example not seen IMO in the swimming SCs) between April 16-18 and April 21st. I am sure AAL will sort out the filming schedule later so we can firm up the dates.
Bobette wrote:I'm actually wondering if that's Elise in red leaning up against the wall.  Her posture is similar to how Elise stands in the other pics I've seen - solid and flat footed, rather than with one leg bent like girls often do.  Also her belly button (I swear I'm not obsessed) looks like a match for her in a bikini on her single date on April 11.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 7mBMaf8
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 YeMRMzC

Source: matrixpictures.com.au and diimex.com

Arrrgghhh my brain is melting - time for bed!
@Bobette, here is the full face of the girl in the red swimmers, I thought it was strapless but it's not.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Img_0013

Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:31 pm

Sleuthing for HTD in Goldcoast - speculated as Tara
Bobette wrote:I think it might be Gold Coast.

Compare pics below please fellow sleuthers:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 GU6xZoS
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 AJGFncz

Source

If so this places Tara in Top 4, IMO.

Or are those white lines on the wrong angle?  Thoughts????

ETA: Pic from another angle.  Guys I'm pretty sure this is a match.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 SEbmzy4

Yay Tara!

Source
mercieme wrote:Yay for Tara indeed @Bobette. Now I think that date that in the matrix pics was her second SD.

ETA - isn't Cobie from the Gold Coast also?

I found another pic that shows the yellow circles with the numbers in them which are beside the white lines (I marked them up with the red circles in the pic below). 1 HTD down, 3 to go Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 4256136633

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Img_0016

Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:33 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I hope this doesn't mean that Matty will be proposing Suspect   The other bach leads specifically said "No" to an engagement on the show and I've yet to hear Matty being said to say no to an engagement at the end of this...

mercieme wrote:https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/videos/1608053242600848/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Billysmom
Just Looking
Valancy
SugarAndSpice
BasicallytheFBI
GuardianAngel
Bobette
mercieme
carraiger
AllAboutLove
14 posters