SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:39 am

@Bobette...I think @allaboutlove's post regarding the IMO is that we should just endeavor to do our part and not state opinions as facts since it's the forum rules to begin with. As long as we do that then yeah IA the oneness is on DM in terms of what they publish.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:45 am

I think there was confusion about whether it was a "fact" or just speculation that Sarah was Matty's ex and I know myself I posted referring to Sarah as an "ex" but reality is I don't know this for a fact which is why, upon reading Matty's interview, I posted that I think Matty's ex that he has referred to in media and being devastated over is Milly and not Sarah.

It really doesn't matter what DM or any other media post. What matters is what is posted on the forum so there's no confusion on the forum about what is fact from speculation, regardless of what the media writes.

It's all good yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:08 pm

@Sundy @Billysmom When you add in what Osher said about Matty having an "it" quality, I think he needs a woman who can go glam and go sporty AND carry an intelligent conversation but have a wicked quick wit. Someone like Anna, whom Tim choose as his F1 in Season 1. I don't see him with someone who leads with sensuality and sexuality. That's why I'm thinking Tara could be the slow burn. But have we seen her looking sad post filming?
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:33 pm

I'm treating this as BS at the moment but who knows

Is Matty J's ex going to be an intruder on The Bachelor?

http://dailym.ai/2wfdIHt
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:04 pm

Sundy wrote:I'm treating this as BS at the moment but who knows

Well that would cause chaos!!!! My god she is HOT!! though ia total BS...didn't she only recently return to Aus anyway??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:04 pm

The entire article is based on rumours and supposition. And I would love to know who their source is !!!!!!

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:22 pm

Just an interesting tidbit for my fellow sports fans - Matty's sister Kate used date Andrew Symonds

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/bachelors-sister-kate-used-to-date-cricket-star-andrew-symonds-before-rocking-the-mansion/news-story/bfc8db5e0b86352bae4829f19885cdd6
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:02 pm

And while on the Daily Mail...

This article, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4807980/The-Bachelor-s-Jen-Hawke-love-Jake-Ellis.html seems to indicate that Jen is the one that drops the bombshell and walks out next Thursday maybe?

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:41 pm

I guess Jen's mom may have told her about Mrs. Ellis? Must admit, she and Jake look good together. She is a very pretty girl (on the outside)....

Sucks about the ex-gf. These producers really really dont care if relationships last beyond the FRC, do they?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:49 pm

I don't think the Nat Darcas thing is true TBH, sounds completely made up. Matty's narrative is mending his broken heart over Georgia so it would be weird for the audience if the producers were to be explicit about an ex between Bette and Bach IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:33 am

Thought the show said no intruders this year (thus no white rose)? If she is an intruder then :shocked!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:44 am

The girls talk about their first celebrity crushes:

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/thoughts-on-romance

Summary for those who can't watch:

Florence: Chuck Bass
Jen: Jake Gyllenhaal
Tara: James Franco
Simone: Josh Hartnett
Elora: Also Josh Hartnett
Lisa: Josh Duhamel
Cobie: Brad Pitt
Elise: Leonardo DiCaprio
Michelle:  Joshua Jackson (Pacey from Dawson's Creek) ( yes )
Laura: Zac Hanson

I actually find those choices very revealing!

They were then asked their favourite thing about Matty

Simone: Eyes
Lisa: Eyes
Cobie: Smile
Elise: His jokes
Flo: Sense of humour
Elora: Likes that he's tactile and "cuddly" BUT interesting to note she says "I also like the fact that he's really tactile..."  In other words, she said something else first but this is what they chose to air.   Suspect
Tara: His bum laugh out loud

Relationship deal breaker?

Cobie: How someone treats their family and friends
Elise: No kids or someone that's rude and impolite
Tara: Someone who's not nice to other people
Lisa: Someone that's very selfish
Simone: Snoring and scraping on the bowl when they're eating food. And she is dead serious laugh out loud
Flo: Cheating (on a partner, not on games presumably)
Jen: Lying
Laura: "Well I'm not really used to the guy I'm dating dating 13 other women, so that could be the deal breaker"  Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz