SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

colormeconfused - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:52 am

Bobette wrote:https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/thoughts-on-romance

Laura: "Well I'm not really used to the guy I'm dating dating 13 other women, so that could be the deal breaker"  Rolling Eyes

Laura is making it hard for me to like her...I honestly don't get why she is making it about that? I mean that's the show  Suspect

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

colormeconfused - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:52 am

Boxing date presumably coming soon:

Elise has commented "POW POW"!

Have any other contestants made comments on the Facebook posts???
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:11 am

Bobette wrote:The girls talk about their first celebrity crushes:

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/thoughts-on-romance

Summary for those who can't watch:

They were then asked their favourite thing about Matty

Relationship deal breaker?
Elise: No kids or someone that's rude and impolite

Thanks for summarizing for those of us that can't watch...I read Elise's response and I was like where I have read this before....Matty said something similar during his media rounds interview. Could just be a massive conincidence though  Hugesmile

YOU’VE SAID YOUR DEAL-BREAKER IS SOMEONE WHO WOULDN’T WANT TO HAVE CHILDREN AND GET MARRIED SOMEDAY, BUT WHEN IT COMES TO DAY-TO-DAY BEHAVIOUR, WHAT’S A TURN-OFF FOR YOU?
Easily the biggest turn-off for me is somebody who is just rude or unkind. And I guess maybe on the group dates, if I saw anybody who showed those sorts of attributes, that would be a huge turn-off for me. If you’re really sweet and kind, I rate that highly in my books.”
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:20 am

Wow Elise's deal breakers. Could you get a closer match to Matty?

Laura's. Seriously WTH.

My first celebrity crush was also Josh Hartnett laugh out loud

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:35 am

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:37 am

Yeah it's a no from me for Laura's answer. Like honestly, that's the show! She seems really full of herself imo and making me think her talking about an "order" to things and whatnot is not just a one-off. Ugh. I am really really trying to warm to her like I did initially but it's getting harder and harder :/

Elise sounds like Matty's soul mate. Crazy how much they have in common, even both in marketing, both talking about "timing" being the main factor with relationships, and now both deal breakers the same as well as what they're looking for in a partner. It's going to be interesting to watch her dates and actually see what their connection is like!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:44 am

@AllAboutLove I think Laura has self-deprecating humor that doesn't 'read' well. Doesn't offend me.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:45 am

I do think she has great humor I just don't see how her talking about an "order" to things or her saying that Matty dating 13 other girls as a deal breaker is self-deprecating? To me it seems the opposite of self-deprecating no idea

ETA: I am just trying to figure out what it could mean in regards to F1 and/or post-show, not Laura the person. So just trying to see how her answers and words fit for possible F1 because it's confusing to me so far since back when she was in NZ for the premiere

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:50 am

When every other woman spoke about personal things that are deal breakers in a relationship Laura has to talk about Matty. It was a general question about relationships, but Laura didn't answer it in this way. To me she was saying Matty dating other women is the reason she didn't win . . . after all it is a deal breaker to her.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:55 am

Storybook wrote:When every other woman spoke about personal things that are deal breakers in a relationship Laura has to talk about Matty. It was a general question about relationships, but Laura didn't answer it in this way. To me she was saying Matty dating other women is the reason she didn't win . . . after all it is a deal breaker to her.
That's what I've been confused about and asked about before, even in Laura's thread... because sometimes I think it's like she is taking a jab at Matty post-show. Same with her liking that IG post that had "bye Matty" and how he's not worth dyeing one's roots for. I mean, I understand taking the p!ss out of each other in a relationship, I've just never ever seen a F1 do it while the show is airing. It's just strange to me scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:00 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Storybook wrote:When every other woman spoke about personal things that are deal breakers in a relationship Laura has to talk about Matty. It was a general question about relationships, but Laura didn't answer it in this way. To me she was saying Matty dating other women is the reason she didn't win . . . after all it is a deal breaker to her.
That's what I've been confused about and asked about before, even in Laura's thread... because sometimes I think it's like she is taking a jab at Matty post-show. Same with her liking that IG post that had "bye Matty" and how he's not worth dyeing one's roots for. I mean, I understand taking the p!ss out of each other in a relationship, I've just never ever seen a F1 do it while the show is airing. It's just strange to me scratch

I have agreed with all of your posts about your confusion over Laura's comments and 'behaviour'. IA with your way of thinking Laura seems to be taking a jab at Matty. Either that or she has a sense of humour that goes completely over my head. duh

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:03 am

Storybook wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

I have agreed with all of your posts about your confusion over Laura's comments and 'behaviour'. IA with your way of thinking Laura seems to be taking a jab at Matty. Either that or she has a sense of humour that goes completely over my head. duh

Glad I am not alone because I have been very very confused by it tbh. I've never seen an F1 say things like that to the media or like things like that where the butt of the joke seems to be Matty. And that's the thing for me, is that Matty is the target of many of her comments and behavior post-show when relating to the show. I am all for sense of humor and I like many of her captions on her SM but like I said, it's nothing I've seen in any F1 before #colormeconfused  dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz