SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:22 pm

Sundy wrote:IMO Jen will be saying exactly what producers have told her to say, including dropping a name. IMO this does not bode well for Laura as F1

IA more and more i am convinced F1 is someone other than Laura. The only thing now giving me pause is the Sportsbet odds. But being aware that Ten has paid a lot of money to keep the f1/f2 photos secret i am almost convincing myself someone gave sportsbet the wrong info...for now......jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by solaroo Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:29 pm

Interesting! Also, I noticed on Laura's recent IG post of her and Matty on the Nepean Belle (where she's holding a champagne glass) that Jen has actually commented underneath: "Is it bad that I actually think you guys are the cutest?" This is JMO, but I'm wondering if she's saying "is it bad" because Matty has actually picked someone else??

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BX82i0QAYVp/?taken-by=ladyandacat
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:34 pm

Plus it seems like Jen is getting along with Elise.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 36 RJXNoX7GWP8

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 36 V_4aWQnQ3fs

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:39 pm

@leapoffaith... was it in the same mag where Jen talked about Laura that Laura also mentioned that she and Jen got into fights a lot?

I just don't know why Jen went to say those things about Laura in interviews and it makes me wonder what the producers left on the cutting floor that we didn't see.

Regardless though I suspect most of the girls with the exception of a few have made up post show. I wish they would have a WTA for once so we can get some BTS that we were not shown Hugesmile

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyGotBach Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:40 pm

solaroo wrote:Interesting!  Also, I noticed on Laura's recent IG post of her and Matty on the Nepean Belle (where she's holding a champagne glass) that Jen has actually commented underneath:  "Is it bad that I actually think you guys are the cutest?"   This is JMO, but I'm wondering if she's saying "is it bad" because Matty has actually picked someone else??

Source:  https://www.instagram.com/p/BX82i0QAYVp/?taken-by=ladyandacat

giggling OR is it bad because she is/was meant to be fighting for his heart and is currently still on the show. OR in light of her recent interview is she name dropping as @Sundy said hmmm question
BabyGotBach
BabyGotBach

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:49 pm

mercieme wrote:@leapoffaith... was it in the same mag where Jen talked about Laura that Laura also mentioned that she and Jen got into fights a lot?

I just don't know why Jen went to say those things about Laura in interviews and it makes me wonder what the producers left on the cutting floor that we didn't see.

Regardless though I suspect most of the girls with the exception of a few have made up post show. I wish they would have a WTA for once so we can get some BTS that we were not shown Hugesmile

So many mags Hugesmile i think laura mentioned this in a different mag or interview? Jen had a 2 page spread!! and in big letters over her pic in the NW mag she says Laura's the worst match for Matty'......

I too really would love a WTA! even Bach NZ has one!!!!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:50 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
The only thing now giving me pause is the Sportsbet odds.  But being aware that Ten has paid a lot of money to keep the f1/f2 photos secret i am almost convincing myself someone gave sportsbet the wrong info...for now......jmo

You are reading my thoughts. I asked myself the same question. Going by Osher`s words that the channel made everything to avoid the coming out of the F1 spoiler they are doing a pretty crappy job because with the edit in Lauras favor and all the press coverage they are kinda solidifying that she is F1. It does not make sense because why bother then at all. It is like writing the name of the F1 on a giant billboard. So yeah I can see them giving foiler out. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:58 pm

@natik @leapoffaith....we talked about this before regarding what Osher said. It was an audio clip and I need to find it because IMO Osher sounded very suspect to me the way he went about the measures put in place. It was one of the clues that made me also think that the network put out a foiler but we shall see Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 36 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:05 pm

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/georgia-love-and-lee-elliott-talk-babies-and-matty-johnson-40160

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:39 pm

Perhaps Jen is saying something like 'watching it now I think Laura is F1' in a viewing sense. Not necessarily that Laura is her pick!? Does that make sense? IMO I can't see her being stoked that Laura is F1 JMHO
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:42 am

Noticed this and have to say I do see the facial resemblance between Elora and Lisa Marie Presley

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 36 20953404_10212886582906731_2916695871762781987_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:53 am

Anyone else see that Leah was on "Have you been paying attention" show"? I am more convinced than ever that the show "hires" these girls to play the villain and they get rewarded with going on shows post-season. It's so obvious to me that that's the case and seems like it pays off in the end to be the villain rather than a MOT (or even go further sometimes). Lots more opportunities in the works it seems when a contestant is the villain... Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 36 4256136633

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz