SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:16 pm

F&W, the media, and even interviews earlier on (the one where the dj said "Laura") all making it very very obvious "Laura wins"! 

It's so OTT imo and for sure TPTB will be ensuring that they give the okay to any games or things said in these interviews.

So it makes me wonder why they are pushing sooo hard for the "Laura wins" narrative especially when it's already obvious. Like okay... we get it??

Just weird  question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Zaynab Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:18 pm

Matty says "yeah i'd have to elise is ahh.. i haven't yet had a single date with her" and he is cut off by them choosing Laura. If you watch the IG live he is forming his mouth into maybe before they cut him off. He didnt say you'll have to see what happens there.

Last edited by Zaynab on Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:19 pm

"You'll have to see what happens with her" is not the wording I personally would use if I was talking about my interaction with an F1. I would more likely say "You'll have to see what happens there" or something to that affect. It's almost like he's telling someone a story rather than telling someone about someone he is still currently talking to. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:21 pm

One thing I did notice when Fitzy and Wippa brought up the pictures of Laura and Elise it was the only time that Matty became serious you could tell that he 100% was concentrating on not given anything away
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:23 pm

Zaynab wrote:Matty says "yeah i'd have to elise is ahh.. i haven't yet had a single date with her" and he is cut off by them choosing Laura. If you watch the IG live he is forming his mouth into maybe before they cut him off.

Yes! I just listened again. So he says "I'd have to..." instead of "You'll have to"... and the word "yet" for a single date so implying he will have one. 

I found it interesting how they cut him off and always back to the "Laura wins" script - because that's how it's feeling to me. It's sooo OTT imo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:23 pm

@AllAboutLove

Have they ever pushed an F1 this obviously before? I only watched GL's season from beginning to end and honestly as someone who had never sleuthed before and was completely unspoiled I would have bet my house that Matty had won it.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:23 pm

If anyone finds a link to the in-studio footage please throw it up - I'm interested to see his body language almost as much as hearing what was said. TYIA
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:25 pm

if someone knows how to bring a IG live over or maybe they will post the video somewhere else.
ETA: they posted it on FB

Last edited by Zaynab on Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:27 pm

Just rewatched the video on IG. His reaction to Elise was super weird. He looked down and gulped. It's almost like he didn't want to give anything away but at the same time he looked guilty. JMo.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:29 pm

Zaynab wrote:if someone knows how to bring a IG live over or maybe they will post the video somewhere else.
ETA: they posted it on FB

Thanks @Zaynab thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:29 pm

ssin0547 wrote:Just rewatched the video on IG. His reaction to Elise was super weird. He looked down and gulped. It's almost like he didn't want to give anything away but at the same time he looked guilty. JMo.

Agreed. There was a noticeable difference in his body language and expression. I thought he was just trying not to give anything up
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:31 pm

ssin0547 wrote:Just rewatched the video on IG. His reaction to Elise was super weird. He looked down and gulped. It's almost like he didn't want to give anything away but at the same time he looked guilty. JMo.

His brow was so furrowed you could plant potatoes in it. That is one very telling reaction, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz