SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:09 pm

Bobette wrote:If you're saying TV Week & OK are exaggerating the number of people saying Elise because they know the winner to be Elise, I would actually expect the opposite to be the case - if Elise WAS F1, I would expect them to be throwing the spotlight on Laura instead.  OK is the official mag for the show so they'll be showing us what TPTB want us to see and at this stage they would be wanting to distract from the real F1, IMO.

This is the first week that Elise has even come up on the radar. Ok Mag and TV Week have been pushing Laura since day 1 per the front runner narrative or script the producers gave them IMO. So if they IMO are now exaggerating that Elise is being talked about by a lot of the girls, it's the same thing to me, they were allowed to say it by the same producers that told them to say Laura is a front runner...but yeah we can agree to disagree on this one yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by brownravens Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:40 pm

Michelle comments about Flo and Laura having good sexual chemistry was interesting - maybe we are seeing a more superficial connection with Laura than we are being led to believe. Because I understand that comment for Flo but it's odd to group those two IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:15 am

This tweet says it all imo.

Matty was all "I was a slow burn last season so you're the slow burn this season" to Elise (imo & paraphrasing SQT)

Yeah, and how did that turn out for you Matty? .... Suspect 

Honestly, I'm over the "slow-burn". Just ridiculous of Matty to push that narrative of slow-burn on and off screen if Elise is F2  no no 

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:24 am

Ugggh I just watched their SQT. Elise is so lovely and trusting, she accepted his reasoning for not taking her on a date to that point and seemed so optimistic and hopeful. This ain't gonna end well for her, IMO. hmmm
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:38 am

Agree @Bobette. He'll have to have an epiphany about Elise on the SD IMO. It was all very sweet but sounded like there was a bit of standard Bach-speak amongst it as well to propel the storyline.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:56 am

solaroo wrote:Agree @Bobette.  He'll have to have an epiphany about Elise on the SD IMO.  It was all very sweet but sounded like there was a bit of standard Bach-speak amongst it as well to propel the storyline.

I agree but only from his side - she is all genuine and wearing her heart on her sleeve, IMO. I feel like she's going to get propelled along with the story. Goddamit if they deliberately signed her up for the show with this story arc in mind that's just cruel, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:46 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4816702/Keira-Maguire-names-Tara-Elise-possible-finalists.html

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:39 am

Haven't seen the episode myself yet...but wondering if it appears Elise is already pretty taken with Matty or just eager to get a chance to explore a relationship? tia
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:22 am

Billysmom wrote:Haven't seen the episode myself yet...but wondering if it appears Elise is already pretty taken with Matty or just eager to get a chance to explore a relationship? tia

No just eager to get a chance to explore a relationship I would say.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:28 am

Bobette wrote:
solaroo wrote:Agree @Bobette.  He'll have to have an epiphany about Elise on the SD IMO.  It was all very sweet but sounded like there was a bit of standard Bach-speak amongst it as well to propel the storyline.

I agree but only from his side - she is all genuine and wearing her heart on her sleeve, IMO.  I feel like she's going to get propelled along with the story.  Goddamit if they deliberately signed her up for the show with this story arc in mind that's just cruel, IMO.

I agree @Bobette. I wonder if timing is going to be her hurdle. Gosh sometimes I hate this show
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:28 am

I think they are setting Elise up to be the next Bachelorette. Gorgeous girl next door who represented Australia in sport, who is warm and sweet, and smart and funny - and had her heart broken. Perfect lead IMO!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:33 am

Katiebelle wrote:I think they are setting Elise up to be the next Bachelorette. Gorgeous girl next door who represented Australia in sport, who is warm and sweet, and smart and funny - and had her heart broken. Perfect lead IMO!

She would be great to watch. Not sure if she has the screen presence to carry the show though? It did take Matty like 6 weeks to notice her! giggling
If they were setting it up, surely they would have had her in our face from Episode one, rather than hidden?

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz