SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:55 pm

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 3806527698 cantstopl Twitter is on fire per usual and defs not believing Matty saying everything he does is totally him and not producers...

Of course you're not a puppet Matty. You're keeping Jen and Leah on the show because of your connection with them and not because of producers  cheeky

Plot twist: Matty is a producer!  :uptonogood

further proving my point. TPTB: "so Matty, how about taking Tara on a bike riding date?" Matty: "Ok" (TPTB: *rubs hands in glee*)

presented with no comment  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 1f62c 

Adding this one in because why not... Tara was hilarious and is all memes and twitter in a nutshell objectifying Matty's bod laugh out loud 
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Zaynab Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:55 pm

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:32 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4779212/Fans-fearful-Matty-J-s-sister-intruder.html  Peeps are not looking forward to catching up with Matty's sister. Daily Mail is calling her "the sibling curse". laugh out loud

ETA: Who do we think she'll hate the most?

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:15 pm

@Zaynab....thanks so much for posting that interview.

A few things that popped to me:
1. Matty said he was excited to watch Episode 6 last night (wonder why because it couldn't be about the CP party drama TBC IMO) and that he would be watching with his sister and BIL
2. He basically said there were other SDs yet to be had when pushed that everyone was saying that Laura is the F1, repeated that she looks like Kate Middleton and does not look like GL
3. He described his F1 as perfect, we did get that VO in the season promo when he said "you are perfect", thinking this would be at the FRC that he says this but we should keep an eye out if he says the word "perfect" to any of the girls on their SDs
4. Defended that he couldn't' be all carefree like he was on GL's season to the fact that the season is coming across scripted and that he feels like there's been both elements of playfulness and seriousness to his personalities so far
5. He is going to get another tattoo of a falcon bird on his left shoulder and that would be the last (said something that his mum wouldn't be ok with more that that)...wonder what significance that is. Confirmed the tattoos on his ankles that AAL found so yay to that
6. Repeated that his dealbreaker is someone not wanting kids no matter how much he likes them
7. Elora's name came up and he said she was someone he had strong connections with
8. Someone wanted him to end up with Lisa but he said oh Lisa, or something to that effect
9. Spoke about being aware of the drama in the house and using the GDs to suss out the true personalities of the girls, he's said this before
10. He didn't give up the name he uses for his F1 girl but said he is
11. He works Monday to Friday at his marketing job doing content development, said his co workers are not even phased by him being on TV and life is normal at work....so for sure SHVs must be taking place on the weeekend, he said this already but this is just another confirmation IMO
12. Acknowledged that he has IMG management but that he is not awed by celebrity status because he still has his weekly job

Anyone else, please feel free to add what jumped out at you for sluething purpose of course Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:06 pm

@mercieme thank you. I said earlier this week that that voice over that you mentioned in point 3 was VERY important in my opinion. He girl laughs at the end of it and it's killing me to try and work out who the laugh is. Interesting that the kids thing is coming up again. I wonder if his sister asks this question of the girls to clarify who this is an issue for.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeppy Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:20 pm

ssin0547 wrote:What does everyone think of these comments from GL re this season?

https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4775300/amp/The-Bachelorette-s-Georgia-Love-slams-Bachelor.html

We discussed it a bit in Tara's thread when Tara implied that acting coy after an SD is a d$@&head move.

I'm actually quite disappointed if the comments are legitimate and as I said in Tara's thread. GL literally half humped Matty in a spa at the same time slot so I don't know what she is having a whinge about.

JMO

The only reason any of us know who she is, is because of this show! I can't stand her. (Just my opinion.)

Skeppy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:23 pm

Sundy wrote:@mercieme thank you. I said earlier this week that that voice over that you mentioned in point 3 was VERY important in my opinion. He girl laughs at the end of it and it's killing me to try and work out who the laugh is. Interesting that the kids thing is coming up again. I wonder if his sister asks this question of the girls to clarify who this is an issue for.

@Sundy, I believe @Bobette had posted that the laughter reminded her of Elise but I will let her confirm since she has actually done this voice recognition thing for a living before.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:34 pm

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-australia-jen-hawke-slams-elora-murger-39890
I can't Rolling Eyes

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:44 pm

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelors-liz-duncan-calls-lisa-carlton-a-grub-39892

You didn’t head straight home, though… We didn’t see this on camera, but you were actually there in the kitchen when Jen returned home from the date.
Yeah, and at the time I thought it was brutal of production to have done that.

But I just chucked in the fact that that’s what they’ve got to do. I would’ve been heartbroken to have not said bye to Elise, Alix and Elora.

How funny!! and awkward for Jen........

Also liz's pick....
Who’s your pick for the win?
Alix, Laura, Cobie or Elise.
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:52 pm

@Allaboutlove was it you that posted something regarding Matty might be getting an overnight date??? but i didn't realise it was next week?!?! So if Lauras date is Episode 8 (as speculated) then does she get that Overnight date??question  

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-australia-matty-johnson-sleepover-39947

Next week Matty, 31, and a lucky lady are off to a romantic retreat, and if that’s not exciting enough, the girl in question will be on her second single date.
Either way, it’s going to be one juicy episode – if not for the romance, then at least for the fallout when the girls left behind find out about it.

ETA -IMO i am still thinking its Elora.....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:03 pm

@leapoffaith......I think it's most likely going to be Laura. But the Nepean River that DT spoiled as a location for Laura's date makes no sense to me for an overnight date and is throwing me off. Poster SugarandSpice posted that it's about 40 mins to 1.5 hours away from the mansion...an overnight for that short distance? Makes no sense to me but we will see how they will spin it and how much of their time together/activities they choose to show Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 2498057887

On another note, if Larua's 2 SDS dates are all front loaded into the first month of filming, geez, she is going to have to wait around the next month to basically watch Matty date these other girls, maybe that's why she broke down in that one SC we saw....we shall see.

Did anybody sleuth potential activies that can be done around the Nepean River? TIA.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:09 pm

mercieme wrote:@leapoffaith......I think it's most likely going to be Laura. But the Nepean River that DT spoiled as a location for Laura's date makes not sense to me for an overnight date and is throwing me off. Poster SugarandSpice posted that it's about 40 mins to 1.5 hours away from the mansion...an overnight for that short distance? Makes no sense to me but we will see how they will spin it and how much of there time tougher/activities they choose to show Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 2498057887

Did anybody sleuth potential activies that can be done around the Nepean River? TIA.

Does the Nepean river go through the Blue mountains?? If it does that is actually a really beautiful place to have a overnight date..... question

Over the past five years Penrith City Council has created almost eight kilometres of walking track along the Nepean River. Known as the "Great River Walk", it features spectacular views of the beautiful river set against the backdrop of the Blue Mountains.

http://www.sydney.com/destinations/sydney/sydney-west/penrith/attractions/great-river-walk-penrith

ETA - i think this is where they go might not be overnight though but definitely away from prying eyes!!

The Nepean River Gorge Tour is a 2 hour river cruise with a difference; it's for 2 passengers only. This creates an intimate and personal tour of one of Australia's most beautiful natural formations. This is a wonderful gift for any birthday, mother's or father's day, Christmas or just to say thanks to someone special.

You will venture approximately 20km up the Nepean River and into the Warragamba River and Gorge just below the famous dam wall. After rain, the gorges are dotted with waterfalls, you may be able to get up close to the environmental flow release from the dam which forms a high, thundering waterfall - it runs all year!

https://www.australianexplorer.com/experiences/EX2373/profile.htm
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz