SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:44 pm

I never really thought Ben Z was a good match with BIP or any of the women there. Him talking about his dog didn't help. Yes, they may have played it up but it's clear he did talk about Zeus a lot. I do think it may help him in getting dates now because he came across as a nice, normal guy.

I'm glad that Jack Stone (why can't I call him just Jack? giggling) had a good day in Paradise. I think I like Christen the most of all the women right now and hoping she gives him her rose but it may be Jonathan. Blake should go home because I can't imagine anyone giving him her rose.

I like Fred and hope he gets a rose from someone.

Dean is not impressing me. I wish he had told Kristina earlier on instead of leading her on while he was still pursuing DLo. Kristina should have moved on sooner herself but she kept giving him a chance. Raven did tell her like it was but she didn't want to hear it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15348

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by iamreal2u Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:47 pm

^^I think she heard what Wells said though. It's hard to listen to someone who is also friends with the other person.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:47 pm

havadrpepper wrote:@Sprite, I agree.

This sort of reminds me of her reaction when Nick let her go.  She didn't want to hear what he had to say and got all pouty.  At least that IMO as to what happened back then.

That is exactly what happened. Why is so hard to understand that no matter how much you may like someone, they have the right to like someone else better? It doesn't make them a bad person. She needs to own the fact that she clings and doesn't listen to people when they are telling her how they feel. It's like only her feelings are valid.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:48 pm

I like her too, but bless her heart, she isn't being realistic. Someone upthread mentioned how hard relationships are for those with abandonment issues. I actually cried earlier in this episode when she said at the orphanage she always wanted to be the one picked. It makes me want to go adopt every child. just heart rending.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:51 pm

What did Raven say when Taylor gave her rose to Derek? I didn't see the caption since there are weather warnings scrolling on the bottom of my screen.

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:52 pm

Are there always this many people left in BIP at this point in time? I forgot about Derek and Taylor, Lacey and Daniel and until Ben Z left...had no idea he was even still there.

This season is just a snooze fest---poor casting, bad dynamics, ugh! I hope this is the last of BIP season. TPTB need something new and fresh...hopefully, the Winter Games is it!

Last edited by North on Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:53 pm

Heaven help the tickle monster. Hopefully she can tickle the pickle. Classy as always.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:54 pm

havadrpepper wrote:What did Raven say when Taylor gave her rose to Derek?  I didn't see the caption since there are weather warnings scrolling on the bottom of my screen.

"Their wedding vows?"

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:55 pm

havadrpepper wrote:What did Raven say when Taylor gave her rose to Derek?  I didn't see the caption since there are weather warnings scrolling on the bottom of my screen.

Was that their wedding vows?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:56 pm

Kristina could've given her rose out to let one of the guys stay, and then left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:57 pm

DLo...are you serious? Dean is 100% invested in you? On what planet?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:58 pm

BKay wrote:Kristina could've given her rose out to let one of the guys stay, and then left.

I wonder with the time left the producers told her not to?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+77
bluwavz
umngirl
Norcalgal
TrishB
Linds911
agentcurls
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Quietbreezes
Idlemess
SafronSahara
hae1001