SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:41 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:
summerdayze wrote:Maybe it's just me but I don't get why the guys are fawning over Christen? I mean she's decent looking and seems ok personality-wise, but nothing really stands out to me except for her love of crustaceans  and the fact that she's a virgin?

I mean at least with Raven I can somewhat understand with her supposed 'it girl' status and all.

I think she's the most attractive woman there personality and looks wise, after Taylor. Everyone else is just a mean girl, insane or horribly boring. Christen seems chill, fun, smart and easy going. And really pretty. And if I'd get to pick between her or Raven, I'd pick the woman who didn't bear up her ex. Jmo.

I actually really like Christen, but the guys were all over her because she had a rose to give out. Simple. I'm sure they liked her well enough, but I doubt they would have been fighting for her if they met up somewhere in a bar.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:02 am

Sprite wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:
summerdayze wrote:Maybe it's just me but I don't get why the guys are fawning over Christen? I mean she's decent looking and seems ok personality-wise, but nothing really stands out to me except for her love of crustaceans  and the fact that she's a virgin?

I mean at least with Raven I can somewhat understand with her supposed 'it girl' status and all.

I think she's the most attractive woman there personality and looks wise, after Taylor. Everyone else is just a mean girl, insane or horribly boring. Christen seems chill, fun, smart and easy going. And really pretty. And if I'd get to pick between her or Raven, I'd pick the woman who didn't bear up her ex. Jmo.

I actually really like Christen, but the guys were all over her because she had a rose to give out. Simple. I'm sure they liked her well enough, but I doubt they would have been fighting for her if they met up somewhere in a bar.

Of course, but that seems to be the case for most of them. I highly doubt any of these people would be so hung up on anyone if it was the real world. I'm just saying, that Imo Christen is a really attractive woman all around, and the biggest reason guys could be interested in her isn't the virginity. IMHO for many that actually is a turn off.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:36 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:wtf Dean Rolling Eyes :headbanging
Credit: @Dean Michael Unglert
You were out of my league

This guy is simply manipulative trash. Imo. He Knows she had/has strong, real life feelings for him, and he's manipulating her and stringing her along. Imo. She got a lot of heat for not cutting him off and all that, but Imo he has been sending her mixed messages all along. Imo she's getting over him and moving on irl, but he can't handle that, and wants her at his use whenever he wants to, or is bored. I'm thinking his fling with DLo has went south, so he needs someone else to use. Just complete trash. Imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:57 am

I'm definitely not giving Dean a pass on his behavior but, women have to learn to not be gleeful doormats. You can't guilt a man into having more respect for you than you have for yourself. Kristina is responsible for Kristina, IMO and last nite is the first time she acted like it and Raven helped her get there like a real friend should. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:50 am

@Chgohighlife I'm thinking, that while it took Kristina 2-3 weeks to see Dean for what he is, and that he doesn't want her, his ig post Imo is him leading her on, and trying to reel her in again. There was no need for that post, and no doubt it got Kristina thinking and feeling again. Imo he was very confusing even on the show, playing a push and pull game. Sure, she let him, but then she didn't, and he's trying to do it again. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:24 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:@Chgohighlife I'm  thinking, that while it took Kristina 2-3 weeks to see Dean for what he is, and that he doesn't want her, his ig post Imo is him leading her on, and trying to reel her in again. There was no need for that post, and no doubt it got Kristina thinking and feeling again. Imo he was very confusing even on the show, playing a push and pull game. Sure, she let him, but then she didn't, and he's trying to do it again. Jmo.
@Cocoasneeze you're right. He's a self-indulgent manchild who really wants them both, IMO but, we already know how self involved and petulant he is and his inability to consider anyone's feelings beyond his own. We saw that with his complete oblivion with regard to his dad's pain over the loss of his mom. Dean is broken and men like that are dangerous for someone with her own issues and that's all Kristina needs to know. The hows and whys are irrelevant, IMO. Anger and indictment serve no purpose. She can't heal or fix him.  She should protect herself, like she did by leaving Paradise. Her friends should support her in keeping her distance. That's what friends are for. All JMO.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:11 am

I haven't even watched last night's episode yet, but Dean's an azz. He might just be immature enough to think he's complimenting her, but it's still crappy. Just leave her be ffs. She clearly had real feelings for him and doesn't need reminders of the good times. Such "compliments" also ring hollow when you in fact passed up on the person who you supposedly think so highly of. What a man child. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:29 am

Imo, he only posted that photo because he was thinking about himself and thought it would make him seem like a better guy than what we saw last night. Right Dean, you only chose D'Lo cause you thought Kristen was too good for you. Idiot. Which means that once again, he really had no thought for Kristen or how this post might affect her. (And that doesn't mean I'm giving her a pass - she was naive and unrealistic.)

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:51 am

If she was out of his league, what does that make anyone after her that he dates? Just ok, acceptable? That was a very foolish selfish comment to make. He is only IMHO looking after his own image. He knows he's been a jerk and he's trying to make himself look good.

Yes Kristina should have sent him packing, but he clearly gave her mixed signals. It's BIP, he needs to check out other relationships which to someone who is crushing and has real feelings will accept that excuse, considering the environment and because she really liked him. It's too bad Kristina didn't realize at that time that if he's not sure, he's not worth it. He strung her along and then got mad at himself because she saw his interactions with DLo and wasn't more discreet. The fame is getting to his head.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:17 am

Oh, Dean. OH, DEAN.

The window of filming time on this was so small, I still feel like Kristina did the best she could figuring Dean out in the time frame. A few weeks is such a small window to figure out a guy is being a mess when he's giving you roses and sleeping with you at night and telling you whatever then, then switching the game up during the day.

But, Dean, man... DEAN. He doesn't deserve either woman, imo. Seriously.

That Instagram post is ill-advised, imo. I don't follow some of these individuals closely enough, but I sincerely hope that D. Lo has also booted him from her life. That IG post from Dean can also easily be interpreted as a dig against her, too. Kristina was out of his league, but D. Lo was more his level? Because... she was in a lesser league? He picked the girl he deserved and he didn't deserve Kristina? WHUT?

On top of him saying stuff in all of the episodes with the connotation of, Kristina's the "good" decision. The "smart" decision. The woman you want to love forever, the woman you marry, while Danielle is just good for a good time spin and fun and enjoying life, but.... That's Dean. All season. Paraphrased.

He can't even compliment one without trashing the other. Mess. Yowza, Dean.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:02 pm

Last night was boring, IMO. Some of the magic of this show has been lost...remember the good old days of Claire discussing love with raccoons?

As for Dean/DLo/Kristina - I would be most upset with the edit if I was DLo. She honestly seems like the most mature of any of them and probably doesn't deserve the vapid/slutty edit she is getting.

Dean is a mess. Not even worth analyzing because he's too immature and self centered to warrant any of my brain space. I wish him luck in life.

As for Kristina, IMO she would have kept up being used and manipulated, but DLo forced Dean to make a decision. And once he verbalized it, Kristina decided she was disrespected and leaving.

As for DLo, when things had dragged on long enough and the triangle started to get too dramatic, she forced the issue instead of being disrespected...if you want to be with Kristina then accept her rose, but that means we are done, so this is your last rose ceremony of playing both sides. IMO, neither Dean or Kristina would have put an end to the drama last night if DLo hadn't forced the issue.

It's funny to see anyone suggest Kristina is too good for Dean. IMO, they are perfect together. I actually think DLo might be too good for them. Smiley
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:26 pm

allykat wrote:Last night was boring, IMO. Some of the magic of this show has been lost...remember the good old days of Claire discussing love with raccoons?

As for Dean/DLo/Kristina - I would be most upset with the edit if I was DLo. She honestly seems like the most mature of any of them and probably doesn't deserve the vapid/slutty edit she is getting.

Dean is a mess. Not even worth analyzing because he's too immature and self centered to warrant any of my brain space. I wish him luck in life.

As for Kristina, IMO she would have kept up being used and manipulated, but DLo forced Dean to make a decision. And once he verbalized it, Kristina decided she was disrespected and leaving.

As for DLo, when things had dragged on long enough and the triangle started to get too dramatic, she  forced the issue instead of being disrespected...if you want to be with Kristina then accept her rose, but that means we are done, so this is your last rose ceremony of playing both sides. IMO, neither Dean or Kristina would have put an end to the drama last night if DLo hadn't forced the issue.

It's funny to see anyone suggest Kristina is too good for Dean. IMO, they are perfect together. I actually think DLo might be too good for them. Smiley

Agree on all counts and as usual, the smarter/stronger of the two women places the responsibility for the mess and it's cleanup squarely where it belongs, on Dean while Kristina foolishly blames the other woman. The oldest, most classic prescription for allowing oneself to be used in the history of womanhood, IMO. Fortunately, Raven handled that stupidity. Wells put the cherry on top by adding his beautiful perspective and Christina realized instead of people feeling sorry for her, they were waiting for her to stop being a doormat and stand up for herself. So she did and everyone was proud of her and she regained some dignity, IMO. Friends don't let friends wallow in weakness. JMO

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+77
bluwavz
umngirl
Norcalgal
TrishB
Linds911
agentcurls
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Quietbreezes
Idlemess
SafronSahara
hae1001