SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:31 pm

laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by mysthelma Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:45 pm

Well if Kristina is stupid enough to get back with Dean, I will not feel sorry for her. Girl needs to have some self worth and cut the chord for good.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 78 1f49b  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 78 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:18 pm

Yeah, they're hanging out. Someone spotted them together after their Ellen taping and Dean confirmed on Extra that he and Kristina are talking a lot and basically gave a wishy-washy answer about whether he's serious about her. Oh, Kristina! You're the dumbest dumb dumb I've seen in quite some time in this franchise! IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:40 pm

I feel that DLo got a bad rap on Paradise. She did nothing to deserve it. This is a *dating* show. She got a date card and asked a man out. He said yes. End of story. She showed a lot of maturity in how she handled Dean. Honestly, Kristina could take some lessons from her.

I knew who DLo was when I first saw her. A celeb that I am acquainted with through other channels hung out with her and her friends for awhile. I know that she carries a huge amount of respect within her given sphere -- the tuner/import/K-town communities. Probably more than that as well. She is regarded as a hard-working, entrepreneurial woman. She works hard to support herself and get ahead, and has probably never made an excuse in her life. Work hard, play hard. She also has a reputation for being good company and fun to be with. Everything that she said about herself in that post is true. Sure, she came across as rather giggly during Nick's season. That doesn't change who she is. I'm betting that Dean has no clue. She isn't a nobody. She is a *somebody.* She may like Dean, and be attracted to him, but she sure as heck doesn't need him. There are plenty of accomplished, well to do and rich men who would absolutely love to be seen with her. She could quit the Bach franchise entirely and be just fine.

Dean is throwing away some accomplished, good looking, sought-after women like they are trash. Maybe at a certain point he will wake up and figure that out.

Last edited by Amethyst on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:54 pm

I feel so bad about Danielle and how all the Kristina fans are treating her. Dean was showing that he was interested in her and he even said he wanted to pursue her.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:16 pm

@albean99 Thank you!! bestbud!

@Aria Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 78 1f497 your avatar photo!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 78 1f49c

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 78 8367-910 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 78 I_got_13 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 78 E5kqdm15 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 78 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:50 am

Amethyst wrote:I feel that DLo got a bad rap on Paradise. She did nothing to deserve it. This is a *dating* show. She got a date card and asked a man out. He said yes. End of story. She showed a lot of maturity in how she handled Dean. Honestly, Kristina could take some lessons from her.

I knew who DLo was when I first saw her. A celeb that I am acquainted with through other channels hung out with her and her friends for awhile. I know that she carries a huge amount of respect within her given sphere -- the tuner/import/K-town communities. Probably more than that as well. She is regarded as a hard-working, entrepreneurial woman. She works hard to support herself and get ahead, and has probably never made an excuse in her life. Work hard, play hard. She also has a reputation for being good company and fun to be with. Everything that she said about herself in that post is true. Sure, she came across as rather giggly during Nick's season. That doesn't change who she is. I'm betting that Dean has no clue. She isn't a nobody. She is a *somebody.* She may like Dean, and be attracted to him, but she sure as heck doesn't need him. There are plenty of accomplished, well to do and rich men who would absolutely love to be seen with her. She could quit the Bach franchise entirely and be just fine.

Dean is throwing away some accomplished, good looking, sought-after women like they are trash. Maybe at a certain point he will wake up and figure that out.

ITA. DLo is gorgeous, smart (even Kristina begrudgingly admitted this) and business savvy, shown by her successful track record as an entrepreneur. She also seems to have a great and supportive family and network of friends. She comes across as someone with a balanced and positive outlook in life, is a go-getter and will be totally fine with or without a man in her life. In fact, Dean IMO - if anything - would cramp her style and I don't think they would have lasted. They may have had surface-level commonalities, but I think at the core, they seem like very different people with different outlooks in life. JMO.

I must admit that although I was/am confused with her recent Instagram picture + caption combo, the amount of hate she has been receiving is sad to see. I've seen some disgusting posts sl*t-shaming her and cruel comments with racial undertones too ("love you long time" - alluding to her half Chinese/Asian background). Reminds me the ordeal Caila went through last year and the ignorant comments about her being untrustworthy because of her 'anime eyes' etc.

Ironically majority of these nasty comments are from girls/women too, which is even more disappointing. It's hurtful and cruel - and DLo does not deserve it. She has done nothing wrong IMO.

And I'm over Kristina. I was neutral to her on Nick's season but BIP has just made me dislike her. She even had the audacity to blame DLo in the finale. GIRL, DEAN IS JUST USING YOU and even at the finale show (and on Ellen), HE STILL COULDN'T/WOULDN'T COMMIT. I understand she has gone through a rough childhood, but she needs to stop playing victim when things don't go her way. Besides, she has come a long way since her youth, so why the continuous pity party? Get some confidence and self-respect girl.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:18 pm

Totally seeing DLo on Arie's season and staying a very long time. JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:06 pm

No please, no reruns. Can't we just start fresh? just imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:17 pm

BKay wrote:No please, no reruns. Can't we just start fresh? just imo

ditto. So sick of the re-treads.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:39 pm

They definitely need all new women. I wish they had more women and that they could keep more of them longer. Add some rooms to that mansion.

And how can ABC and Disney not have their own Bachelor Mansion? They're seriously just renting out this place.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:55 pm

It's rented out only a couple/few weeks twice a year, so why not keep renting it vs buying it? Cheaper.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+77
bluwavz
umngirl
Norcalgal
TrishB
Linds911
agentcurls
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Quietbreezes
Idlemess
SafronSahara
hae1001