SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:20 am

I like the friendships Bryan made. Seem like mature, genuine guys.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by Seabear Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:22 am

This thread is my happy place! girldance  Thanks to everyone for all the positivity and photos documenting the Love story we saw unfold between Rachel and Bryan. wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 12 1f48d  I love their exuberance and joy to be in public together and to express their love openly. Bryan has shown in these interviews what a genuine, sincere, wonderful, supportive and loving man he is toward Rachel. I am so impressed. I am looking forward to excellent things for this hermosa pareja!! kisses beatingheart
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:28 am

I don't remember other bach couples engagement party being such a big deal (positive use).
Maybe I wasn't interested enough laugh out loud. Someone can tell me if it is normally like that?
Because I loooove how they are celebrating like any other couple, and especially making it about family in all their living states.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:31 am

I'm such a technically challenged fool, that I don't know how to make or post gifs. If anyone has that gift handy of Rachel's reaction to Bryan saying I love you to Rachel. That's one of the best gifs ever. And Bryan's reaction to Rachel saying 'I see my future..' during the proposal?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:14 am

Wooo finally watched some interviews that were more focused on the couple than other things. LOVE the "Halo" tie in - what a great song to be "theirs". @Seabear - love your detective work linking Neil Lane's interview together with R&B's words re. the ring.

Their IG stories & pics from the past couple days have been so nice to see. The Dr. Abs/Big Rach jersey is too sweet beatingheart & Lol at Rachel teasing that his parents had no idea how to FaceTime ... laugh out loud

Thank you to everyone posting pics, vids, articles etc . I appreciate you guys Smiley
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:20 am

Maddy wrote:
wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 12 147284_2959
In a call with reporters the morning after The Bachelorette finale aired, the newly engaged couple talked about how they got to the end and the things we didn’t see, which might have better explained their relationship.

“When it comes to Bryan, we are, obviously, very passionate with each other but you don’t see the depth that our relationship had,” Rachel said. “It was a very mature relationship. There was no drama. It was very effortless. It was a beautiful thing to watch unfold. It was crazy the chemistry we had between each other and how compatible we are. I wish you could have seen the essence of Bryan and how our relationship came to be. You saw a little bit but not the whole thing.”

And Bryan added, “It wasn’t all making out and romantic Latin music in the background playing. The thing was, there was no drama; there were no arguments. That isn’t interesting TV. There is a lot of drama on the show beside me, so they decided to air that and leave out the in-depth conversations we had.”  

Rachel also responded to concerns questioning Bryan’s sincerity.

“I learned a long time ago that nobody knows your relationship like you do,” she said. “I really was smart about navigating these relationships. Bryan is extremely sincere. He’s definitely the most sincere guy in the house. You hear me say he was the most steady and confident man in the house. It baffles my mind how you can still say he’s not sincere.”

The couple do plan to have a winter wedding, but not winter 2017. Right now, they are looking to late 2018 or early 2019, and Bryan jokes, “She will tell me where to show up and I will be there.”

“I was never that little girl with a fairytale wedding or a dream wedding planned,” Rachel says. “I wanted to find my dream guy, which I have done. I do want it to be big because I have a big family and Bryan has a big family. I want it to be in a convenient place. I just want to have fun. I want it to be a big party, everybody having the time of their life, celebrating life and love.”

Bryan proposed with a ring designed and signed by Neil Lane. It is diamond and platinum with a pear-shaped diamond set within a diamond halo, and further accented with 80 full cut round brilliant diamonds. Total weight of all diamonds is 3 carats.

“Bryan being the direct person that he is, he flat out asked me what I wanted my ring to look like,” Rachel said. “I told him exactly what I wanted and he added his own flair to it, too. That’s how I got the beautiful ring that is on my finger now.”

One detail that still needs to be worked out is where the couple will live. Rachel is Dallas-based and Bryan’s home is in Miami. It is a conversation they will have with their families, their employers and between themselves so that everything makes sense on every level.

“We are very fortunate in that we have flexibility in our careers,” Rachel says. “My firm — Cooper & Scully — has been amazing in allowing me to pursue love and also work remotely for them. I am fortunate they have offices in different states. Bryan can practice anywhere.”

Bryan, who is a chiropractor, says he has it covered: “I took all the requirements back in the day to allow me the chance to work  in any state I want, so it is pretty much an application for a license and I can start working right away.”

The one thing the couple do argue about is the number of kids they want. Rachel wants four; Bryan wants three.

“She will probably win in the end and we will have four,” Bryan admits.
https://parade.com/593057/paulettecohn/the-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-and-fiance-bryan-abasolo-talk-love-and-marriage/

Oh, how I love these two, my heart was so broken afrc, but it is completely healed after watching all their interviews, these two really, really love each other, and Bryan statements on almost every interview, "whatever she wants she gets" OMG, I need a Bryan!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:25 am

I'm going to go back and get caught up on the thread in just a few minutes, but really quickly, we can probably expect more interviews and pics today, it seems.

R&B are at an event in NYC right now. Rachel's talking to Women's Health Mag and I think we hear her saying the key is bringing their lives together, they are not going to be willing to do a long-distance relationship.

Here are the stories from this morning so far. Editing in the source I grabbed those links from, my bad (via Rachel's IG Stories):

1. https://scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/19631951_1883059058680565_9167780149133836288_n.mp4

2. https://scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/18981091_114862552507219_6760393873840668672_n.mp4

3. https://scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/20778438_1431628106913068_247585266678628352_n.mp4

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:43 am

#DONTBRINGTHEGOBLET  rofl
Bryan always has the best hashtags. I like how Josiah and him are always ribbing each other.

Last week he made a comment on Will's IG post:
thebryanabasolo @thereal_billyg Haha Brickell Will keepin' it fresh in Kendall?!?! That's loyalty right there!! @josiahdgraham would drive to to Tallahassee if it meant getting a good cut

Cuties. PINKHEART
I am biased but they may be the most attractive couple from the franchise.
wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 12 WFwHdVh

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:29 am

I just looked through their insta stories, and all these events are stacked wit people. They must feel overwhelmed. And there's no hate, only love. The SM trolls don't really touch them. Imo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:33 am

The watch is back laugh out loud congratulations to all of us who knew that was a clue #watchgate heartbeat also looks like they left NYC

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 12 IMG_6736
Bryan's IG story
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:33 am

They're leaving NYC. I wonder where they're going. Rachel looks sooo happy and joyful and like she's 20 years old laugh out loud so cute.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:34 am

Thanks everyone for keeping this thread hopping!

The parade.com interview has some new tidbits. It makes sense now why we don't know what their living arrangements are. They want to discuss with their families, employers and themselves. So much for me checking Byran's link to see if he transferred anywhere. laugh out loud He has that covered!

I've been watching that hand placement all season long. It has never ever failed me. One of the biggest clues for me was his expression of affection by using his hands.

He is so flippin handsome, they are overflowing with love and happiness.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

+61
sarahg
bachfan218
agentcurls
Stacia620
teambigrach