SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by Shadow Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:07 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
quietbreezes24 wrote:Second the kudos :claphands thumbsup cheerleader
Me too! @GuardianAngel you are amazing!! And all the mods, too.  THANK YOU SO MUCH! clapping!

clapping! :Thanktwo rock

"Love Never Fails"
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:50 am

M
luv2laugh wrote:And one more!!!  A solution for family that wants a dress too.  

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 44 2015-n10
This one is perfection with an amazing crystal trimmed very short and somewhat sheer, maybe bolero style jacket and some Swarovski crystal also trimming the belt and shoes, IMO detachable skirt, simple headpiece - done. IMO Sorry to go off topic.  Missed this because I had to actually work yesterday and fib to clients about a week under the weather because they wouldn't have understood what I've really been doing. Not sure I do either so, don't tell.  spitcoffee

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:29 am

@likeashipblown Thanks for those links! Everyone seems to be having a great time. R&B look so happy! What I love about them as a couple is that the drama is -0 when they're around and the good vibes are infectious. I bet hanging out with them is so much fun.
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:49 am

@Chgohighlife
I love that but Rachel might be too short for it

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:15 am

tyvm for all the kind words for our mods! :sending flowers It takes seconds to type a sweet post, which leaves smiles on our faces all day!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:12 pm

Just Looking wrote:@Chgohighlife
I love that but Rachel might be too short for it

You're right, IMO. A fitted dress is best but, I'm kinda fearful that she really is wed to the idea of slacks so.....

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:18 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:
sdmom wrote:Adam, Josiah and Will have all showed support. Nice to see that. Who else did?

Kenny too
Also, Alex attended the Dallas party and I'm guessing there will be a surprise or three in Miami. That party will be completely LIT, no question.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:19 pm

The funny thing is when you go dress shopping the consultant will usually bring in a selection of things you are not expecting that she thinks will look great on you, just for fun to think outside the box. A good consultant has an eye for those things.
So hopefully, when Rachel does go looking for that bridal tux, the consultant will throw in a couple things that could sway her. Maybe something more traditional for the ceremony that will cut a way to something more edgy and tux-like for the party.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:25 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The funny thing is when you go dress shopping the consultant will usually bring in a selection of things you are not expecting that she thinks will look great on you, just for fun to think outside the box. A good consultant has an eye for those things.
So hopefully, when Rachel does go looking for that bridal tux, the consultant will throw in a couple things that could sway her. Maybe something more traditional for the ceremony that will cut a way to something more edgy and tux-like for the party.
 :fingersarecrossed

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:44 pm

Or maybe the whole tux idea is just more of the same-- she's not feminine, girly, pretty, etc., and when it comes down to it, she'll choose something 180 degrees opposite of that, kinda like with the guy laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:49 pm

SelmaHB wrote:New Banner hope you like it  Hugesmile

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 44 Rblove12

Love this @SelmaHB! Gorgeous banner of a stunning couple!!  heartglasses :sweetheart: heartandarrow
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:52 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
SelmaHB wrote:New Banner hope you like it  Hugesmile

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 44 Rblove12

Love this @SelmaHB! Gorgeous banner of a stunning couple!!  heartglasses :sweetheart: heartandarrow
So beautiful and shows their love.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

+61
sarahg
bachfan218
agentcurls
Stacia620
teambigrach