SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 27 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:13 pm

37 year old chiropractor from Miami trademarked his instagram "Dr. abs" around the same time he left for filming and then later in the season had his "signature name" printed on a jersey except it didn't air on tv... not shady at all right? question And literally after the finale he started selling that dr. abs junk with a sketch of his abs on merch lmao. im sorry but this is way too sketchy

Back to top Go down

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 27 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by FashionLover Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:27 pm

How much you wanna bet rachel's family found this Dr. Abs / Ab Doctor BS when they did a search on Bryan? laugh out loud now I understand constance's side eye the whole time during MTP laugh out loud

Last edited by FashionLover on Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:58 pm

IMO going on a reality show to find love is sketchy too, so in all honesty all of it is ridiculous. I think the whole thing is hilarious, I'm going to reserve judgment until we see what happens.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:03 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
Aria wrote:@Chgohighlife IMO, no one with any shred of business savvy would have thought that Dr. Abs merchandise line was a good idea. And no prior contestant/lead has trademarked their name, including the ones that are bringing in a million a year, so I don't get why he needs to. I'll take a wait and see approach and see if he has a brilliant business idea coming up where this TM BS is actually necessary and useful, but right now it just seems like a guy who thought he would be a bigger deal than he really was. Still like Brachel, but Bryan...*sigh*. JMO.
I think the wait and see is a good idea because Bryan is thoughtful and purposeful and driven plus, he's got a great deal of help from many great sources now. For the record, I'm not buying that Dr. Abs goofiness either but, if I had to choose, it's not as classless as "Find your Peter" - I had way more fun with that because the entire message was just stupid, IMO. Bryan's stuff is more like the year we let the wildest, craziest member of the entire family design the shirts for the family reunion and just looking at any one of the 500 that were printed (attendance that year was 215) was so loud and crazy, it just gave you a headache and it was still distinguishable even if you wore it on the wrong side.

Peter himself didn't come up with that stuff, so it's not an apples to apples comparison IMO. That was a random fan who came up with that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:06 am

adf23 wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
Aria wrote:@Chgohighlife IMO, no one with any shred of business savvy would have thought that Dr. Abs merchandise line was a good idea. And no prior contestant/lead has trademarked their name, including the ones that are bringing in a million a year, so I don't get why he needs to. I'll take a wait and see approach and see if he has a brilliant business idea coming up where this TM BS is actually necessary and useful, but right now it just seems like a guy who thought he would be a bigger deal than he really was. Still like Brachel, but Bryan...*sigh*. JMO.
I think the wait and see is a good idea because Bryan is thoughtful and purposeful and driven plus, he's got a great deal of help from many great sources now. For the record, I'm not buying that Dr. Abs goofiness either but, if I had to choose, it's not as classless as "Find your Peter" - I had way more fun with that because the entire message was just stupid, IMO. Bryan's stuff is more like the year we let the wildest, craziest member of the entire family design the shirts for the family reunion and just looking at any one of the 500 that were printed (attendance that year was 215) was so loud and crazy, it just gave you a headache and it was still distinguishable even if you wore it on the wrong side.

Peter himself didn't come up with that stuff, so it's not an apples to apples comparison IMO. That was a random fan who came up with that.
A fan named dad, Gary Kraus, I thought.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:10 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
adf23 wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

A fan named dad, Gary Kraus, I thought.
Some rando made it. His dad RT-ed it. Not the nicest thing to do but he didn't make it either & Peter himself hasn't acknowledged the shirt and possibly doesn't even know it exists considering his dad RT-ed it before he got back on twitter. Bottom line Peter has nothing to do with that shirt, this topic doesn't really have anything to with him, this is Bryan's thread, so Bryan's actions/motives are being discussed. I thought the whole thing of mentioning Bryan/Peter whenever the other does anything was done  hmmm .

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:12 am

Peter's dad was wrong for alot of his Twitter actions - but he only retweeted a fan's creation, he wasn't the originator.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:13 am

Sorry- back on topic!!

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:13 am

Now that we cleared that up, back to Bryan and/or Rachel yes

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 27 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:13 am

Please discuss Peter in Peter's GD thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:20 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Please discuss Peter in Peter's 
Forgive ME, please. I will return tomorrow with better behavior, GuardianAngel.  handwave

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:48 am

FashionLover wrote:How much you wanna bet rachel's family found this Dr. Abs / Ab Doctor BS when they did a search on Bryan? laugh out loud now I understand constance's side eye the whole time during MTP laugh out loud

I'm sure they did. Here I was thinking it was the lawsuits they were worried about, while really they were just wondering what the heck an Ab Doctor is. giggling

JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh