SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 53 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Tajlena Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:15 am

Bryan just can't win. If he were to stay in Miami and make Rachel move to be with him, then everyone would be suspicious that he's not committed enough imo. Since he rented out his condo in Miami, and it seems at this point, may have left his job and career behind to be with Rachel, some are saying he's doing nothing and is just a dog walker for Rachel. It takes time to adapt to a new city, and it's even harder when you move for love and not for a job or family because you have no supports, no job, coworkers or friends to rely on except for your significant other. My husband and I have both done it for each other alternating cities before we were married and after, and it is very stressful and can be alienating.

I commend Bryan for dropping his entire life to follow his heart. It's not easy, but imo, it is worth it in the long run to be with the love of your life. lovetogether

Tajlena

Back to top Go down

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 53 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by teambigrach Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:47 am

Tajlena wrote:Bryan just can't win. If he were to stay in Miami and make Rachel move to be with him, then everyone would be suspicious that he's not committed enough imo. Since he rented out his condo in Miami, and it seems at this point, may have left his job and career behind to be with Rachel, some are saying he's doing nothing and is just a dog walker for Rachel. It takes time to adapt to a new city, and it's even harder when you move for love and not for a job or family because you have no supports, no job, coworkers or friends to rely on except for your significant other. My husband and I have both done it for each other alternating cities before we were married and after, and it is very stressful and can be alienating.

I commend Bryan for dropping his entire life to follow his heart. It's not easy, but imo, it is worth it in the long run to be with the love of your life. lovetogether

:claphands :claphands :claphands PREACH.

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:47 am

We have discussion threads and fan threads.
In my experience here, none of the couples or past cast can win for trying.
Everyone wants to live their best life. Right? Raise your hand or better yet you can pm me if you personally want to live less than your best life. I bet no one responds. Hugesmile
This couple IMO is no different than any other before them. They are doing their own thing. The only thing I personally see is they are happy with each other at this point doing it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:01 am

@Tajlena. Hear hear  :yes:

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:30 am

Bryan sucks (imo). That's my contribution this discussion.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:04 pm

@ReneeM I don't have much of an opinion about him at all, but I'm cynical enough that I'm waiting for his "perfections" to start peeling away.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:31 pm

Cmiiw, Bryan has not clip back or throwing shades on sm? I think that takes a great deal of self control and maturity to do so.

Also, other than the questionable cheesy merchandise which he already pulled away from his bio, and one pic tagging Lord&Taylor, I see no shilling.

He's not perfect and not everyone's cup of tea, and only time will tell, but I don't think he's actively pursuing fame or money at this point.
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:48 pm

@sdmom just wait and see ... i just think IMO that rachels too classy for him

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:04 pm

I am at ease with both Bryan and Rachel's choices but can't help feeling slightly anxious that her unsupportive family IMO is so close by. Why couldn't these two move somewhere other than Dallas and Miami? Don't know about them but I would feel a lot better. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:07 pm

rachelisqueen wrote:@sdmom just wait and see ... i just think IMO that rachels too classy for him

Only time will tell, really, but the thing is, so far, Rachel is the one who responds back to negativity, but Bryan has been very classy in how he handles sm trolls, IMO

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:36 pm

If you need to move away from your family because of a man, that's red flag numero uno, or in Bryan's case probably numero siete at this point IMO
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:45 pm

I don't see any red flags with these two.  Maybe it's just me!  :rosiecolored
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh