SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sponsored - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 45 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by DarkCerulean Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:47 pm

sdmom wrote:Kenny, Josiah and probably other contestants have said Bryann was laser focused on Rachel during filming, so I don't doubt his sincerity.
If he had a game plan to become famous, I guess it involves putting his condo for sale, moving out of his own place, going to church with Rachel, sleeping with her dog... imo, that's some elaborate plan and I hope it works for him.

High clap
DarkCerulean
DarkCerulean

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Sponsored - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 45 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:20 am

so could "dr.abs" also go into modeling considering his posts..... Ugh so fake and i cant get over how he trademarked his name before the show!!! Sketchy af.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:24 am

rachelisqueen wrote:so could "dr.abs" also go into modeling considering his posts..... Ugh so fake and i cant get over how he trademarked his name before the show!!! Sketchy af.

Those shots are old ones, taken during filming. Look at his stubble.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:26 am

@sdmom its still sketchy how he got them taken in the first place. im not getting good vibes at all imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:45 am

rachelisqueen wrote:@sdmom its still sketchy how he got them taken in the first place. im not getting good vibes at all imo.

They could be taken by the producers for promotion, who knows.
I am going to reserve judgment until he does something suspicious. if he is really into promoting himself, I think he needs to be more active on sm to gain followers. The only thing he really uses is IG, no Snapchat, not really twitting, and he doesn't even post everyday. IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:55 am

I noticed that he removed the Dr. from his name on IG, plus added that latinwe email.

SO IMO it's safe to assume that he isn't planning on returning to being a chiropractor anytime soon. I figured he hadnt returned to work since filming ended, i guess he is just waiting on casting calls for the time being......

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:58 am

Yeah I noticed he added the new email to his IG.

About LatinWe: Latin World Entertainment (LWE) is the premier Hispanic talent management and entertainment marketing firm in the United States. Founded in 1994 by Luis Balaguer and Sofía Vergara. The multi-service company offers a 360 degree approach that includes publicity, licensing, endorsements, brand integration, production and content development. 100% Hispanic owned, LatinWE has the reputation of being the number one Hispanic talent agency in the country and the strongest multi-service and synergy provider in its kind in entertainment.

http://latinwe.com

Sponsored - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:00 am

So what is he doing all day while Rachel is at work? Does he just chill on the couch all the time? Maybe Rachel wants to be his sugar mama? laugh out loud

Sponsored - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 45 87b72b10 Sponsored - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 45 86669110 Sponsored - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 45 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:10 am

Whatever he's up to, good for him. He has a ton of education behind him, which is no piece of cake. He's worked the last 9 yrs as a chiropractor which can be long hours. He's 37 yrs old. He spent the last 12 yrs or so in school and working.

What a great company to get hooked up with, not knowing in what capacity but still, keeping it within his cultural which I think is fantastic. IMO there are more opportunities lie ahead for him, and I hope he he grabs which ever one's he's interested in. It's clear to me these two are going strong, and I'm sure he has Rachel's full support as evident how happy they were on their date night last night.

If he can find something else he's passionate about, and use the franchise to get there, yes to him. He's not the first one to use this franchise.

He needs to brush up on his SM skills because they are certainly lacking. Hopefully this company will teach him how to promote himself because IMO we have not seen any evidence to that effect. His SM consists of Rachel, Copper, and events they attended.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:19 am

Man this is embarrassing and disappointing imo. Come on. He wants to be an entertainer? Really? I like them together but man, WTF?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:23 am

Bryan can't win laugh out loud.. he put Dr and email up and people get mad that he's not a "real" doctor. He takes it down and it means he's no longer a doctor.  He puts ups the merch and its tacky. The link comes down in lieu of something more professional and he's about to become a model/entertainer. giggling
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:30 am

Yes poor Bryan, he's so persecuted laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh