SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 46 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:35 am

I had to check the thread heading to see what thread I was in when I read what does he do all day?
Seriously.
I could throw an imaginative dart blindfolded out in never never land and hit at least a half dozen male cast in this franchise who that question could apply to.
Whatever he is doing: a) He is not paying my bills b) He is not sleeping with me at night c) carry on.
🚋

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

ad - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 46 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by jalkire Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:40 am

We don't know what there doing and IMO they want it that way. For all we know Bryan can be interviewing for clinics and so fourth. I don't even know if I'm sold there staying in Dallas. I don't know I just think it's ridiculous to think he's not doing anything productive just because he's not documenting his every move on Instagram.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:42 am

I didn't say that Bryan was being persecuted but there does seem to a double standard IMO when it comes to Bryan/Rachel and everyone else who comes through this franchise.  

The guy is a licensed chiropractor, handsome , speaks both English and Spanish and is really into health and fitness he'd be dumb not to take opportunities that could come his way! He can always go back if it doesn't work out. Latin We doesn't just rep actors and models - they have journalists and writers etc. obviously they see potential in Bryan and market for what he is offering or they would not have signed him.  JMO
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:49 am

Alanna wrote:Man this is embarrassing and disappointing imo. Come on. He wants to be an entertainer? Really? I like them together but man, WTF?

Yup, yup. Already embarrassed of how much I fan-girled over them and defended him this season. He continues to be super embarrasing.

And, for the record, I don't discriminate when I snark. When another fave of mine quit his six figure job to become a model/actor, I mocked him too. Yeah, take advantage of the opportunities that come your way, but don't forget the fact that you're pushing 40, not a fan favorite, and have zero talents when it comes to modeling and acting, IMO. If you're going to be ridiculous and show zero self-awareness, I'll make fun of you for it! Simple as that. And, dude, "natural doc"? As someone who is studying to be a physician, I find that super misleading. Just write "natural chiropractic doc". IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:53 am

@Aria!! You remind me so much of my bestie in your tone (even your names are similar) and she's a doctor too. Aww! heartbeat And yep, I don't discriminate in my snark either. If you act like a fool (imo) I don't care if you're my favorite or not laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:56 am

@sfrank I don't think there's a double standard with Rachel/Bryan I think everyone in the franchise gets criticism. My issue is the criticism he's getting, implying that he's trying to be in the entertainment industry and his lack of sincerity. I don't think his goal was to be break into the entertainment industry; he's not active enough on SM to me for that to have been his end game. As far as his lake of sincerity I don't think he was any more or less sincere than any other contestant. There is no concrete reason for people not to like him other than he's just not there cup of tea. If that's the case just not like him but stop implying he's this that and the third until he gives you a valid reason to say these things. Just hold off a bit in time we'll see who he truly is.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:57 am

Aria wrote:
Alanna wrote:Man this is embarrassing and disappointing imo. Come on. He wants to be an entertainer? Really? I like them together but man, WTF?

Yup, yup. Already embarrassed of how much I fan-girled over them and defended him this season. He continues to be super embarrasing.

And, for the record, I don't discriminate when I snark. When another fave of mine quit his six figure job to become a model/actor, I mocked him too. Yeah, take advantage of the opportunities that come your way, but don't forget the fact that you're pushing 40, not a fan favorite, and have zero talents when it comes to modeling and acting, IMO. If you're going to be ridiculous and show zero self-awareness, I'll make fun of you for it! Simple as that. And, dude, "natural doc"? As someone who is studying to be a physician, I find that super misleading. Just write "natural chiropractic doc". IMO.

I get it Aria,but how do you know it's modeling or acting?! Folks are making assumptions on the basis of nothing but a few pics on SM. 1+1 = 4

Last edited by sfrank on Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:59 am

Sorry for the double I will say that trying to become a model when your pushing 40 is absolutely ridiculous, but I'm going to reserve judgment until I see what's actually up.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:02 am

I think natural doc has always been there since we sleuthered him, and I don't find anything wrong with it. He is a bona fide doctor, not a medical,doctor and he never claimed he's a medical doctor. I don't know why this keeps being brought up? You can have a doctor in any field, not just in medicine. Jmo.

And I agree he's pushing 40, not a fan fav, no particular talents, that's why I scratch my head about Bryan's future plans.  Is he so confident that he thinks he can become a gainfully employed model/singer/actor? Is Rachel really so blind in love that she supports his aspirations? I really have no clue. But since he's not paying my bills (so wisely put by Kasha), I am just sitting in the comfort of my own home and enjoy whatever sm posts they put out there.
All Jmo.

Last edited by sdmom on Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:07 am

I'm glad he took the 'Dr.' crap out of his Instagram name. You're not a 'physician' or a 'doctor', dude! You went to a chiropractic college, not an accredited med school. I actually wish he'd tried to call himself a doctor in front of Rachel's actual physician uncle at the MTP just to see the reaction. What a loser. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:08 am

I think if we go with the "not paying my bills" reasoning, we can stop discussing all these peeps and go back to our regularly scheduled jobs and home chores, so I'm not down laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:09 am

sfrank wrote:Bryan can't win laugh out loud.. he put Dr and email up and people get mad that he's not a "real" doctor. He takes it down and it means he's no longer a doctor.  He puts ups the merch and its tacky. The link comes down in lieu of something more professional and he's about to become a model/entertainer. giggling

This made me chuckle. This piece of truth right here. Sheesh.

But, wait, I missed it, why do we think he's giving up being a chiropractor? Is there something concrete, like a new interview? He has "Natural Doc" in his bio still. Is that over? Interesting. Especially since he gave an interview post-show saying he was going back to his profession, I thought.

Or is this because of him having LatinWe as reps? Just trying to get caught up on Bryan's latest kerfuffle. Lol.

Because if it's about LatinWe, I guess it could be about modeling or acting or whatever, but--his rep in particular is a major marketing coordinator along with a manager, and thus, they do the exact same thing for people that basically every other Bachelor/Bachelorette management/talent rep does except they make sure that their client is taking advantage of opportunities in the Hispanic/Latin market, as well, something Matty K, and so on are not as well equipped to do. They are one of the premier agencies for marketing brands/products to the Hispanic/Latin market and using digital/social media clients to do so. Co-branding. That's the story of almost everyone who walks in and out of this franchise, isn't it?

IMO, it does make sense (a lot of it) that when Bryan (and Rachel) really ramp up their #ad #sponsored #brandpartner #whatever they use-- that they're casting this net to make sure they're covering bases others can't, not as easily. There's extra money to be made in that versatility, imo.

I mean, this is legit the synopsis of what his rep does per their websites and business profiles:
...offering a 360° approach that includes public relations, endorsements, promotions, brand integration, production, content development, and licensing. "

I don't begrudge anyone thinking dude is off to do whatever, more power, peeps could be right, but I don't get why him securing a team (like everyone else in the franchise basically)-- a team that does what basically every other rep the other Bachelor franchise reps do-- means he's set to become a model/actor.

But, who knows, I'll sit back and wait for this whole thing to shake out, I guess. We'll know soon-ish, I'm sure. Lol.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh