SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 49 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:05 pm

@Aria I get you. Remember the days when actors dressed up as physicians to advertise products on tv and the disclaimer was in such small print you could not even read it with a magnifying glass? Then only a few were duped. Social media has made it much easier to dupe a lot more people. I do agree with GA, likeashipblown and others though, it is not a big deal. I do not care what Bryan calls himself on his social media page, I don't care if he TM's his name, his image or his combined with Rachel. What I do care about is, what they actually do with their platform. As an older, professionally established couple, I am rooting for them because I think their relationship has a more than average chance of making it. Praying
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 49 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Seabear Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:06 pm

Bryan is a Dr and has every right to label himself as one. IMO the endless Dr discussion is  RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 49 2622943811  deadhorse   There are many types of Dr and none is more valid than other IMO.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:11 pm

Seabear wrote:Bryan is a Dr and has every right to label himself as one. IMO the endless Dr discussion is  RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 49 2622943811  deadhorse   There are many types of Dr and none is more valid than other IMO.
JMO

:claphands Couldn't have said it better myself!
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:14 pm

Seabear wrote:Bryan is a Dr and has every right to label himself as one. IMO the endless Dr discussion is  RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 49 2622943811  deadhorse   There are many types of Dr and none is more valid than other IMO.
JMO

OT but doesn't RS have Dr Reality Steve podcast or email column? What kind of doctor is he????

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:21 pm

I don't think anyone disputes the dr title. The physician part is iffy to me but whatevs.

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 49 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:36 pm

I must have missed the physician part. Where was that? I don't recall seeing that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:39 pm

likeashipblown wrote:
I mean, this is legit the synopsis of what his rep does per their websites and business profiles:
...offering a 360° approach that includes public relations, endorsements, promotions, brand integration, production, content development, and licensing. "

I don't begrudge anyone thinking dude is off to do whatever, more power, peeps could be right, but I don't get why him securing a team (like everyone else in the franchise basically)-- a team that does what basically every other rep the other Bachelor franchise reps do-- means he's set to become a model/actor.

But, who knows, I'll sit back and wait for this whole thing to shake out, I guess. We'll know soon-ish, I'm sure. Lol.
Yopes! You're speaking my language--except better than I ever could. Heh. RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 49 1f604
The talent management company Rachel herself is signed up with, The Jonas Group, doesn't have a website up and running but it describes itself as "a full service Entertainment Company involved in Artist Management, TV and movie development, Social Media, etc" here. And modelling shots of Rachel have surfaced as well. However like in Bryan's case, there's nothing definitive here IMO to say she is just going to hop off the career trajectory she's on and go off to pursue acting or modeling either. She has returned to work and Bryan is evidently keeping us in the dark for now about his plans, but like @Seabear said, there are a lot of literal and figurative moving parts when it comes to transferring life as you know to it for all your life to a new location and finding job openings there. I'm swinging my feet anxious to know but I'm going to wait a bit and let Bryan tell us on his own accord. JMO.

Last edited by everglow on Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:40 pm

sdmom wrote:
JMO

OT but doesn't RS have Dr Reality Steve podcast or email column? What kind of doctor is he????

Doctor of crapology? Master of science in fecal studies. Bachelors in general bull chit with a major in poop and minor in charmin. RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 49 4103285151 RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 49 318829699 RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 49 3538374961

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:38 pm

@Kashathediva Wish I could give you more than one like!!!  RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 49 1f600  RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 49 1f601  RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 49 1f602   cantstopl rofl
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:43 pm

When did he just call himself a physician without mentioning Chiropractic? I feel like he is getting in trouble for doing nothing wrong. There are plenty to make fun of him about but this whole convo has me confused.

He is a Dr. I have never seen him try to say he was a MD. But always says Chiropractor.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:11 pm

You guys can just say that you don't like him and he's not your cup of tea (nothing wrong with that) Instead of trying to find something negative in everything he does .

JMO
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:12 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:When did he just call himself a physician without mentioning Chiropractic?  I feel like he is getting in trouble for doing nothing wrong.  There are plenty to make fun of him about but this whole convo has me confused.

He is a Dr.  I have never seen him try to say he was a MD.  But always says Chiropractor.
IA.  He has always called himself a chiropractic physician, which is totally legit .  Poor guy, I feel sorry for him with all these negative comments about his profession.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh