SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 52 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Kolormiblnd Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:06 am

I want to stick up for Bryan. Rachel is a big deal, was one before she met Bryan but she is not out of his league, IMO. She needs him to balance her out and he is not in anyway inferior to her. He is a gentleman, he went to college, held down the same job for eight years. Snooping and sleuthing have produced no criminal behaviors in his past. Post show, she is free to be herself - clap backs included. On the ventures front, I doubt that either one of them would be content with the other being less than they could be. Whatever they are planning, I have a suspicion that they are jointly involved, or with the others blessing.
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 52 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:13 am

@Kolormiblnd imo bryan deserves a 20 something wannabe model in miami NOT rachel because she's an accomplished beautiful lawyer from an affluent family and she has a lot  of depth to her. shes  raising money for harvey and going back to work while he sold dr.abs merch, and i can bet on it he's venturing out onto entertainment and making appearances which is exactly what he intended when he trademarked his name before the show started. **IMO**. Ugh she is wayyyy out of his league.  **IMO**

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opinions not facts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:15 am

Imo Bryan and Rachel embody a relationship between equals. There is no greater or lesser between them. They are two people who compliment and balance each other and have similar characteristics in many ways and healthy differences in others. Simpatico.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:54 am

I agree! Rachel picked the person she thought was best for HER and that's Bryan. As Rachel said she's "making moves" so no one can say for sure what her plans are or his. Time will tell! Good for them and whatever comes their way.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:58 am

@rachelisqueen respectfully disagree. Yes, Rachel is an accomplished lawyer from an affluent family. But, you don't need me to tell you that family affluence does not equate love, confidence or harmony. She is raising money for Harvey, she went back to work etc. We have no idea what Bryan is doing? We have no idea how involved he is in all this? I think Bryan has moved to Dallas, might be looking for work as a Chiropractor or whatever else takes his fancy. If Rachel is ok with it, then game, set, match. We should not jump to conclusions on the basis of one so-so business venture. A lot of successful business men today have stories of past failures to tell. I do not think Bryan deserves a 20 something wannabe model in Miami - what have you seen that makes you conclude that? The TM thing; we have discussed - it is protection, standard practice. I will say this and this is just my opinion, I think Bryan might be one of those men who feel accomplished and not threatened in their own life/space and will let his woman shine in the limelight while quietly supporting and lifting her up. If Rachel is happy with him then let's for now give him the benefit of the doubt until he actually does or shows those shady tendencies he has been accused of without proof.
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkCerulean Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:36 am

Maybe Bryan has just decided that, if everything he does and says gets criticized by someone, his accomplishments are minimized and his character is questioned, then there is no reason to share what he's doing until he feels like it.
As per Rachel's IG, she has been retained as his legal counsel aka his mouthpiece. He may be content quietly pursuing whatever he endeavors to do and letting Rachel advocate on his behalf...while probably laughing at all of us who spend our time analyzing him like we actually know him!

JMO
DarkCerulean
DarkCerulean

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:02 am

IMO, Nothing about Bryan makes me think he will not be a fully contributing, at least 50% partner in Brachel. No dog walker, stay at home dad, BS - he appears to have worked hard all of his adult life either pursuing degrees or, building his practice and men like that don't just turn into loafers, overnite, IMO. Plus, he's clearly alpha male, she's mine, I've got this, lean on me, IMO. With no baby mamas, documented indications of excess or, irresponsibility, divorces, etc. that most men his age would have - I can almost guarantee you he can afford to take time off to explore his options and now is a good time, IMO. He is clearly hard-working, respected and highly regarded by his staff (based upon SM before Bach), dependable, accomplished, intelligent, articulate, supportive, family oriented and loving from all that we have seen, IMO. On my shallow side I wish to note that he is freakin' gorgeous and all 6'2" fills out a suit, (swim to tux) beautifully. I have always thought a laundry list of negativity about him would have to be compiled with a different man in mind. There is no evidence, here at all, IMO and this is a board of excellent sleuths. The company representing him is top shelf - he should take his time and work with them to see what can happen so he has no regrets, later. It would not surprise me if something good comes of it. JMO

Last edited by Chgohighlife on Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:24 am; edited 2 times in total

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:08 am

I see rachel is working on a "Living My Best Life" Project ...#okay

via GIPHY

FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:18 am

FashionLover wrote:I see rachel is working on a "Living My Best Life" Project ...#okay

via GIPHY

That giph guy looks pretty easily confused, IMO. Rachel, not so much. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:28 am

Why is Bryan being judged for things he hadn't even done? He has earned the Dr title, so he's allowed to use it where and when he wants. He hadn't mislead anyone, isn't doctoring anyone on Instagram and isn't harming anyone. He has been extremely quiet about his goals and plans, so it seems like some people here are making those plans for him. Where has he said that he wants to venture into entertainment business? Where has he said, that he's changing careers?

Imo it's smart of him to just keep quiet about his plans, because whatever he does, for some it'll never be right. Just keep posting cute pics with Rachel, and I'll be happy. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:14 am

FashionLover wrote:I see rachel is working on a "Living My Best Life" Project ...#okay

via GIPHY

Whatever it is, I'm prepared for it to be supremely embarrassing laugh out loud. JMO.

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 52 Ve9Y3

gif

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 52 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:43 am

Oh gosh I bet it's a blog or website.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 52 1f49c

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 52 8367-910 RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 52 I_got_13 RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 52 E5kqdm15 RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 52 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh