SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makingmoneymoves - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 57 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I've said it before, she is a well accomplished young lady but for some reason, being bada$$ seems to be important to her, where for me, she comes across immature. How about picking up the phone and telling the person what you think instead of shading on SM to show all your followers just how bad you are. Suspect

The attitudes of the Jasmine's Alexis's and the Rachel's of this world really make me SMH. They've got so much going for them, and they IMO act like teenagers.

Some think she's too good for Bryan, that's not my opinion at all, never has been.
This is why I didn't watch Rachel's season. Her "It begins with me and ends with me" mentality is a total turnoff. She's classy until she's not and then she's REALLY NOT. She has no couth if her perception is that the title of "queen" would be questioned. By the way... could anyone tell me again why she said no one in her top 4 should be the next bachelor?
""

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

makingmoneymoves - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 57 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by lleyki Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:49 pm

Some think she's too good for Bryan, that's not my opinion at all, never has been.

It is interesting how of all the major players from this past season, Bryan's the one who's done the least, if any, social media shading, responses, etc. and he's gotten the most hate. Kudos to him and I hope it continues exactly like that.

Last edited by lleyki on Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I've said it before, she is a well accomplished young lady but for some reason, being bada$$ seems to be important to her, where for me, she comes across immature. How about picking up the phone and telling the person what you think instead of shading on SM to show all your followers just how bad you are. Suspect

The attitudes of the Jasmine's Alexis's and the Rachel's of this world really make me SMH. They've got so much going for them, and they IMO act like teenagers.

I had a gut feeling about Rachel from day 1 of Nick's season... that she is not all she appears or puts out to be. I agree with @GuardianAngel about her being a well accomplished young lady. It is some of the other aspects of her personality/actions that makes me SMH.

I also agree with your last statement. I do wish them all the best though and hope that she has found her HEA.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:55 pm

that she is not all she appears or puts out to be.

JMO but I actually think Rachel was and has been fairly authentic or as authentic as people who go on reality shows can be. I don't think she pretended to be something she wasn't so much as people decided she was one thing because I have noticed that Bachelor Nation loves to label and box these contestants into one thing. 

This despite knowing how edited the show is and that no one is one thing. People tend to be multi-dimensional in personality and character. And look how some still continue to do it to Bryan. He was the smooth, fake, Latino player from Miami and nothing will change that stereotype and assumption by some. 

So people decided Rachel was the super classy, super serious, amazing, perfect accomplished lawyer with a privileged and affluent background. That's why right off the bat so many insisted she was too good for Nick and some still think the same about her and Bryan. 

Rachel herself though never pretended she was perfect. She never pretended she didn't have her pettiness and cattiness. She didn't pretend she didn't like to party and could get down. Again, people decided she was one thing and then when she didn't live up to these lofty standards they placed on her, she got judged for it.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:00 pm

Her friendship with the squad is starting to make sense. laugh out loud The SM games aren't cute. JMO.

makingmoneymoves - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 57 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:06 pm

bleuberry wrote:Her friendship with the squad is starting to make sense. laugh out loud The SM games aren't cute. JMO.
It will really get interesting if P is named TB. To remain relevant, the squad's hand will be forced. Oh boy...

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:06 pm

lleyki wrote:

JMO but I actually think Rachel was and has been fairly authentic or as authentic as people who go on reality shows can be. I don't think she pretended to be something she wasn't so much as people decided she was one thing because I have noticed that Bachelor Nation loves to label and box these contestants into one thing. 

This despite knowing how edited the show is and that no one is one thing. People tend to be multi-dimensional in personality and character. And look how some still continue to do it to Bryan. He was the smooth, fake, Latino player from Miami and nothing will change that stereotype and assumption by some. 

So people decided Rachel was the super classy, super serious, amazing, perfect accomplished lawyer with a privileged and affluent background. That's why right off the bat so many insisted she was too good for Nick and some still think the same about her and Bryan. 

Rachel herself though never pretended she was perfect. She never pretended she didn't have her pettiness and cattiness. She didn't pretend she didn't like to party and could get down. Again, people decided she was one thing and then when she didn't live up to these lofty standards they placed on her, she got judged for it.

I completely agree with this. While the SM pettiness is a quality I don't like, and I think it's immature and childish, Rachel never hid it or acted like she wasn't petty like that. She's been loudly what she is from the start.

It absolutely makes sense to me why she and the stupid squad bonded. They had a common goal and 'hate figure'. Now that's all gone, and they're all going their own ways to seek more fame and lime light.

I like Rachel a lot, I enjoy her sassiness and charm. Imo she's an amazing woman. I just don't like sm petty. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:08 pm

lleyki wrote:

The bolded is the TRUTH! I have refrained from commenting because we all have our opinions and are entitled to it. Going back and forth won't change our minds. Rachel knows who she is and has never pretended to be anything other than that. I remember her saying in her intro package " I am sweet and sour" and telling her brother in law "I am chill until I am not". People are not one dimensional. That is why I appreciate posts that can acknowledge the many good things about her and also call her out if they feel the need to.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:11 pm

There is no way (IMO) petty only describes her SM presence. It's an extension of who she is if the situation presents itself. It's gonna be a hell of a ride through this next season of TB with Peter front and center and the attention shifts.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:11 pm

This might not even have anything to do with the squad, it could be a producer who promised her a certain someone will never see the chance of lead role, and alas here we are, with him probably getting hefty compensation for it.

jmo
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Right.  If anything were to happen to those two, I'm on Bryan's side.  Just saying.  laugh out loud
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:18 pm

FashionLover wrote:This might not even have anything to do with the squad, it could be a producer who promised her a certain someone will never see the chance of lead role, and alas here we are, with him probably getting hefty compensation for it.

jmo
I can't imagine that a producer ever promised her anything regarding the next bachelor. Why would they do that? She's history...kind of like all leads before her. If they promised anything and I don't think they did, I think they put sweet nothings in her ear such as DWTS, etc but promise....nah. It isn't the way it works. JMOO

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh