SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makingmoneymoves - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 70 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:08 am

rachelisqueen wrote:@likeashipblown maybe the squad found something shady about bryan but rachel's refusing to believe them

If there was anything about Bryan that Rachel didn't know about, a. Bryan would have told her, since Rachel herself said they've been honest and up front about everything, or b. it doesn't exist.

I'm not sure what exactly anyone is looking for but if sleuthers didn't come up with anything, old girlfriends didn't come up with anything, clients haven't come up with anything, police reports don't indicate anything, google search reveals what we already know, TMZ hasn't come up with anything, the worst gossip columns haven't even come up with anything, not even lies, I highly doubt the squad has anything.

Unless you have reason to believe there is something and your reason for speculation please share.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

makingmoneymoves - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 70 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by teambigrach Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:08 am

oooh the jasmine unfollowing bryan is super interesting.. she'd been such a supporter of brachel before so this is suspect. I need one of the squad to be messy and spill all the tea laugh out loud. But i kinda have a feeling this might be more to do with bryan and one of the "roseboys"? Cause her squad has been hanging with demario for ages and she hasn't had a problem with it. Also, delameo responding to rach's tweet i think is just an attention whore move, don't think her tweet actually had anything to do with him. We've seen how protective rachel gets with ppl attacking bryan, so that would be my guess..

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:18 am

@teambigrach exactly jasmine was a brachel fan from the start. She even liked bryans older pics. So she must have a legit reason for unfollowing him.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:19 am

@Cocoasneeze I totally missed that part so no I don't agree with him saying that. I read but I guess I didn't absorb. The friend part is fine imo.

@pavalygurl ITA with you suggesting that BN making themselves useful by doing good work. makingmoneymoves - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 70 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:20 am

@GuardianAngel maybe sleuthers cant find anything because hes always on top of his game. He's extremely calculating imo and all the men say he calculated every move. He trademarked his name days before filming and he knows how the show works. Also lets not completely dismiss those bumble dms.....

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:24 am

@rachelisqueen Nah i think he's actually pretty poop at the social media game and not calculated at all. like the reason it took so long for him to unfollow demario and lee is cause he just isn't as sm obsessed as everybody else. Also the trademarking thing is super cheesy but doesn't really come off as calculating to me. All jmo.

teambigrach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:31 am

@rachelisqueen can you post proof of the bumble dm's that confirm they were in fact true?

I see nothing calculating from Bryan other than he wanted the girl went on the show for her got her and is loving her. No different than other F1's that went on the show for the lead. He can't keep his hands off of her.

No different than any other couple that sign up with a marketing firm to look after their media events, invitations to different functions, promoting, shilling and everything else these contestants do. He is with a very well known celebrity founded company. I'm sure they see some sort of potential.

I see nothing that makes me think he is not sincere in his motives for going on the show. He's the only one that doesn't play childish SM games, good for them in focusing on their future, maybe starting their own business, maybe starting a company,  whatever the reason for trademarking his name, maybe he doesn't want anyone to use it even though he may not be using it ATM. There have been tons of contestants that don't even wait until the show ends and they are marketing themselves. Team this and Team that shirts for sale are the norm now.  IMO he was pretty smart to trademark his name Dr Abs. At least we know Chad Johnson can't steal that one like he has others.

Until I see something suspicious, then maybe I'll call him calculating. But so far, he hasn't calculated much other than going after what he wanted, and that's Rachel. He doesn't even promote himself.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:33 am

@rachelisqueen yes but the amount of self promotion he has done compared to others is microscopic. I didn't even know about his merchandise until reading it on this forum. And you can't dismiss all of his actions towards rachel and their relationship ever since they got engaged. He's only ever been supportive, caring and chill. He may not be innocent but there doesn't have to be an ulterior motive to every thing he does either.
Jmo.

teambigrach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:34 am

rachelisqueen wrote:@GuardianAngel maybe sleuthers cant find anything because hes always on top of his game. He's extremely calculating imo and all the men say he calculated every move. He trademarked his name days before filming and he knows how the show works. Also lets not completely dismiss those bumble dms.....

I must have missed the part: where did ALL the men say he calculated EVERY move? From what I read, Kenny and Josiah said he was very focused on Rachel and that's not calculated. IMO

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:38 am

If a post does not have IMO it will be deleted. If a post does not have proof of accusations it will be deleted.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:45 am

coolangel wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
coolangel wrote:Haha! I can't relate to Bryan and Rachel today! laugh out loud My school won and our blind long snapper made his debut today for the final point. Very special moment. Smiley makingmoneymoves - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 70 1176891977

After all the posts today, I think Rachel's career change is more imminent.

All JMO

USC I presume?  I saw that online it was very cool!

Yes. It was Olson's childhood dream to play for the Trojans and he had spent his last night before the surgery when they removed his eye in 2009 watching USC practice. Such a great and truly inspiring moment to see him snap today! *happy tears*

Sorry for the off-topic guys! Back to Bryan and Rachel. Smiley

Ohhhh that's a very touching story.
I am a family of Bruins and Bears, so @coolangel, I have to foe you a couple of days every year, giggling
Just kidding! bestbud!

Back to Bryan's IG most recent story: that's so funny ! I think they give "misery loves company" a new definition.

Oh back to the squad: sorry, but I don't think Jasmine is so smart that she uncovered something shady Bryan had done that no one else, not RS, not TMZ, not even her federal judge dad, could have found. All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:46 am

teambigrach wrote:oooh the jasmine unfollowing bryan is super interesting.. she'd been such a supporter of brachel before so this is suspect. I need one of the squad to be messy and spill all the tea laugh out loud. But i kinda have a feeling this might be more to do with bryan and one of the "roseboys"? Cause her squad has been hanging with demario for ages and she hasn't had a problem with it. Also, delameo responding to rach's tweet i think is just an attention whore move, don't think her tweet actually had anything to do with him. We've seen how protective rachel gets with ppl attacking bryan, so that would be my guess..

Right? I checked more than once, and he doesn't show up any longer. But sometimes Insta can be wonky, so maybe someone should confirm my findings here. Lol.

You're right about her not having a problem with them hanging with Demario for the longest, so I'd be sort of surprised if that was it, too, but I'm not ruling out that Demario's actually just doing the dirty work for the person/people who Rachel's truly no longer cool with. He might be bullying Rachel on their behalf so they can keep their hands clean and/or he could just be trying to get attention and wanted a reason to fire back at her after she corrected his podcast mess, but... Can't rule either thing out at this point. The squad is that calculated. As are the rose boys. Two messy and immature circles, it's so difficult to even know where to start. Lol.

Also, Jasmine's talking about trying to forget a regret in her latest IG post. Maybe it's just coincidental she's talking about trying to forget regrets, or maybe that's another clue and ofc her bff Demario was all over pouncing to comment. I just... Idk, idk.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh