SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makingmoneymoves - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 69 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:44 pm

laugh out loud

https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/19410935_123004765018528_2469912048411082752_n.mp4

bryanabasolo IG stories

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

makingmoneymoves - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 69 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by coolangel Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:53 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:Bryans latest video cracks me up.  Sadly I know the feeling.

Luckily one of my teams won today and the other is playing now and is only slightly down in the 3nd quarter.  

Haha! I can't relate to Bryan and Rachel today! laugh out loud My school won and our blind long snapper made his debut today for the final point. Very special moment. Smiley makingmoneymoves - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 69 1176891977

After all the posts today, I think Rachel's career change is more imminent.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:06 pm

OMG that video is so funny. The more I watch it the funnier it gets. Byran's "whyyy" is hilarious.  laugh out loud
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:20 pm

Pretty funny. Thanks for sharing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:22 pm

coolangel wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:Bryans latest video cracks me up.  Sadly I know the feeling.

Luckily one of my teams won today and the other is playing now and is only slightly down in the 3nd quarter.  

Haha! I can't relate to Bryan and Rachel today! laugh out loud My school won and our blind long snapper made his debut today for the final point. Very special moment. Smiley makingmoneymoves - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 69 1176891977

All JMO

USC I presume? I saw that online it was very cool!

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:09 am

pavalygurl wrote:

No worries.   Hugesmile  And for clarification, when I said "all of them" I didn't mean Rachel, Demario etc.  I meant ALL OF THEM as in all the cast members.  So much good could happen.

@pavalygurl Gotcha and could not agree more with your whole premise about what would and could be possible if some of this energy in this franchise among its cast members was channeled for the good and for the positive. So much wasted energy and potential. Smiley

You know what I noticed? So after Rachel's tweet last night... I've sort of been watching the squad a bit closer. And... Like I've said, I don't follow the squad super  closely, because, yeah. But, what I find of note is that... Jasmine? No longer following Bryan. Still following Rachel, but him? No.

Out of all the main squad: Alexis, Raven, Kristina, Danielle, Sarah, Astrid, Whitney, we can name peeps off... she's the one person who I've noticed all of a sudden-- not following both Rachel and Bryan still. Only following Rachel. I don't even know how you could be a member of the squad and/or close with Rachel at this point and not be following him if you want updates on her, because his IG is primarily focused on his life with her. She's the main topic, basically. Lol.

She had been following him, right? I'm almost certain. ALL of those girls are following both of them. And then there was one. Who is not. And she had previously been vocal about being Team Jerome, at that.

I wonder what the story is there? And I wonder if that's the root of our issue. It could make sense. Again, especially because, I keep thinking wherever the issue is, it also has to be tied to a member of the squad that's Team Demario or bust given he's probably also doing the person's bidding to some extent or misguidedly thinks he is. When really, he's probably making sure that bridge is good and burned down to the ground with Rachel-- if I'm connecting any of these dots correctly, and I may not be.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:21 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
coolangel wrote:Haha! I can't relate to Bryan and Rachel today! laugh out loud My school won and our blind long snapper made his debut today for the final point. Very special moment. Smiley makingmoneymoves - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 69 1176891977

All JMO

USC I presume?  I saw that online it was very cool!

Yes. It was Olson's childhood dream to play for the Trojans and he had spent his last night before the surgery when they removed his eye in 2009 watching USC practice. Such a great and truly inspiring moment to see him snap today! *happy tears*

Sorry for the off-topic guys! Back to Bryan and Rachel. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:31 am

likeashipblown wrote:You know what I noticed? So after Rachel's tweet last night... I've sort of been watching the squad a bit closer. And... Like I've said, I don't follow the squad super  closely, because, yeah. But, what I find of note is that... Jasmine? No longer following Bryan. Still following Rachel, but him? No.

Hmm. Interesting! Bryan has referred to Matt as his closest friend in the house so I do think they are close. Now after all the shenanigans that went down in BIP between Matt and Jasmine, the timing of the Bryan unfollow and Rachel's tweet makes me curious. question Still think it's something with Raven but Jasmine is a good possibility too IMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:45 am

@likeashipblown maybe the squad found something shady about bryan but rachel's refusing to believe them

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:46 am

coolangel wrote:
likeashipblown wrote:You know what I noticed? So after Rachel's tweet last night... I've sort of been watching the squad a bit closer. And... Like I've said, I don't follow the squad super  closely, because, yeah. But, what I find of note is that... Jasmine? No longer following Bryan. Still following Rachel, but him? No.

Hmm. Interesting! Bryan has referred to Matt as his closest friend in the house so I do think they are close. Now after all the shenanigans that went down in BIP between Matt and Jasmine, the timing of the Bryan unfollow and Rachel's tweet makes me curious. question Still think it's something with Raven but Jasmine is a good possibility too IMO.

Oh, you make a really good point about timing. And to add to that, Rachel's normally very aggressively protective of certain members of the squad, or finds ways to throw them love when she thinks they're being attacked or hurt, even when she's not trying to get in the middle of things completely, like when she left Kristina a heart, but said nothing more or less, well, the day after that BIP episode aired, there were people in her comments and Bryan's comments saying stuff about Jasmine and she just ignored it and then minutes later, liked a post from Matt. It was... interesting. Maybe coincidental but... Worth maybe watching. Because, like you, I really thought it had to be Raven, but now I'm back and forth between them.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:58 am

rachelisqueen wrote:@likeashipblown maybe the squad found something shady about bryan but rachel's refusing to believe them
Rachel's madly in love, but there's no doubt in my mind that if they all went to her with a serious concern, she'd hear them out, and probably look in to it herself. She's said more than once she did a deep dive in to looking in to him when she got back from the show (truly think she had him background checked, despite the fact that she says she just scoured the Internet high and low-- part of her major legal strength and why people pay for her is she's a beyond the beyond researcher it's one of her listed key skill sets-- but anyway, that's me), she's acknowledged her family also had him background checked, I don't think she'd plug her ears completely. She'd look in to it begrudgingly because she doesn't want to be played.

Also? That likely isn't the case, because members of the squad including Astrid, for instance, re-tweeted Rachel's sentiment. And Rachel also implied the issue is with someone, in particular, and ruled out Alexis, so... this clearly isn't a squad wide issue, although, if the issue is with Raven, it might as well be, laugh out loud. That also wouldn't explain why every single member of the squad is still following him but Jasmine. None of that would make sense, imo.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:07 am

rachelisqueen wrote:@likeashipblown maybe the squad found something shady about bryan but rachel's refusing to believe them
JMO but there are plenty of shade sh!t they've done so it be quite hypocritical. laugh out loud although Bryan is dumb I don't think he's out to hurt poor innocent Rachel and she just doesn't believe it.

Rachel should have known, these "friends" were going to switch her up for the next bachelor golden toy to stay in their 15 minutes of fame and kept it quiet. It just makes her look like a toddler even if she's dealing with total idiots

all JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh