SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 15 of 77 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:09 am

It's episode 7 and Matty is still talking about last season and how one date can change everything (like it did with him last season)

sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:10 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:.. What.. What... the music........Is that the start of F1 kiss music for Alix getting the rose?!?!?!?!?!  

I think so!!

Is this a joke....you are for real right, ok I am officially lost this season.

Last edited by mercieme on Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:10 am

The music stopped after Alix got the rose, so technically, no full blown F1 kiss music
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:10 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:11 am

AllAboutLove wrote:It's episode 7 and Matty is still talking about last season and how one date can change everything (like it did with him last season)

sad

@allaboutlove, did he say this during his date with Alix or in an ITM....I ask maybe it was done after the fact.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:11 am

Everyone stay calm! The music stopped before getting to the "triumph" part of the song. We've seen these before I know, but I can't remember where..

Alix's obstacle is that she is not ready to go all in while matty is dating so many others
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:12 am

Wait what? Please do not tell me Alix got the F1 music. Even if she got a section of it...what does that even mean???

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:13 am

mercieme wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:It's episode 7 and Matty is still talking about last season and how one date can change everything (like it did with him last season)

sad

@allaboutlove, did he say this during his date with Alix or in an ITM....I ask maybe it was done after the fact.

Both from memory
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:13 am

Matty: Alix makes this so difficult because she brings up the other girls

Alix: Matty talks about how last season one date changed everything

This season is so much about the past/others it's like there's no focus on the "future"....

Makes me wonder what the heck is going on post-show.

Feels totally off to me!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:13 am

ssin0547 wrote:Wait what? Please do not tell me Alix got the F1 music. Even if she got a section of it...what does that even mean???

It means they're messing with us big time! hehehe
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:14 am

I'm starting to think that they mixed up the producers of Survivor and The Bachelor
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:14 am

Is it a possibility that we have to wait till episode 10 for Elise's first SD? I'm not sure this is the right thread but editing this season is freaking me the hell out.
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 77 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+34
Seabear
cb3
natik
dolcimumma
BabyGotBach
Miyala
ideas_ideas
AussieFan
SillySally
spangler
GuardianAngel