SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 26 of 77 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 51 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:06 am

Matty is kicking Leah out because he is angry at the drama in the mansion.

Matty said he is getting "Distracted by the drama"..... as are TPTB!!
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:06 am

Matty says he's being distracted by the drama. So are we Matty, so are we. And we're over it
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:07 am

It is completely sexist. When videos of Cam emerged stripping, no one shamed him. Why only Leah/Simone?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:08 am

Oh my gawd. I LOVE Michelle. Did anyone catch that comment. Queen
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:09 am

I call BS Matty...

You're distracted by the drama? You just said you had no idea about it until now.

I mean, this whole thing of his "sister" telling him to talk to about the girls pasts is nothing but drama

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:10 am

Loved it @Sundy! Jen says that something "hurts her soul", Michelle off handedly " you don't have a soul"
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:10 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Matty says he's being distracted by the drama. So are we Matty, so are we. And we're over it

As distracted as he gets on IG when he sees provocative girly pics? Pot.kettle.black.

Last edited by Sundy on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:10 am

OMG

It is totally being implied that Elora and Matty sleeping together

Lisa talking and being upset

SCs of Matty with Elora (holding her hand by door) is from overnight date

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:11 am

After the ep check out the FB page - someone has written "I don't like Laura and I feel like I'm the only one".  There are already 19 replies of people agreeing with her. Lots of people saying something is just "off" with her that they can't put their finger on.  Maybe the general public is smarter than I gave them credit for.

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:12 am

AllAboutLove wrote:OMG

Thank god I got that one right. I've had a shocker this season
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:12 am

Calling Matty on his BS

He talks about the drama in the house and send Leah home because she stirs drama in the house

But then Matty chooses Elora for an overnight date?

Yeah, way not to stir drama in the house Matty. Looks like you're taking on the role of Leah

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:12 am

AllAboutLove wrote:OMG

Is that the SC we have of Lisa crying? And did they show Elora's face....I ask because they have been hiding whoever gets the SD.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 77 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 51 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+34
Seabear
cb3
natik
dolcimumma
BabyGotBach
Miyala
ideas_ideas
AussieFan
SillySally
spangler
GuardianAngel